Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rebirth - Iwa Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:35 am
((HA ha flares a dog xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:39 am
((Aro, edit that post. I'm not gonna allow that, and if you were hitting Serenity, thats godmodding. Just say you came in with flair.))

"A rogue? Who might this rogue be? We have only just reopened the gates after my coronation as new Tsuchikage. And after checking the records, we have had no visiters or intruders at all since them. So if you're all done, I'd like to ask you both to leave. Also, what village are you all from?"  

Cain the Blade

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:40 am
Cain the Blade
((Aro, edit that post. I'm not gonna allow that, and if you were hitting Serenity, thats godmodding. Just say you came in with flair.))

"A rogue? Who might this rogue be? We have only just reopened the gates after my coronation as new Tsuchikage. And after checking the records, we have had no visiters or intruders at all since them. So if you're all done, I'd like to ask you both to leave. Also, what village are you all from?"
(i no dats y i`m editing it again.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:42 am
"We are from cloud...and trust me he is a slick one"  

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:42 am
(done)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:46 am
"This rude intrusion was not necessary. Since the rock is allied with the cloud. If I told Kazuo, he may not be happy. Now, tell me who this rogue is, I may know who it is or not."  

Cain the Blade

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:48 am
"his name is pyro...he is a very dangerous ninja and powerful so please keep your eyes open" flare told him  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:52 am
"We have had nobody here of that name, entering or going. I know everything that happens here. I suggest you leave now and I'll forget all about what has happened here. Also, tell Kazuo to send me information on this Pyro, such as what village he is from, rank, and class. I'll assist on the search. Now, let my students continue their studies."  

Cain the Blade

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:59 am
"Will do...thank you for your services" flare said as he turned around and headed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:09 pm
((Times like this, it sucks to be academy again lol))

Shin sat quietly the entire time, looking down at his desk til the visitors left.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:17 pm
Serenity Hoshiro

Iwagakure | Academy Student

When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears...

User Image
"Sounds like fun."She said watching Flare leave.

...And I held your hand through all of these years.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:19 pm
Yun watched as the two cloud ninjas left. He then turned back to his students.

"Alright, lets try the clone jutsu. Shin, lets have you give it a go first. And just because your blind doesn't mean you can't do it. Its one of the most important techniques a ninja can know. Now, visualise your figure and features, then mold your chakra to create the clone. Form a cross with your left and right middle and index fingers and shout the technique."

Cain the Blade

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:06 pm
Shin made the seals for the jutsu. "Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)" He said as he made a clone with no arms. Shin sighed as he made the seals again and this time made a perfect clone of himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:15 pm
"Very good, very good Shin. You pass for the Clone test. Now, Serenity, lets see how you fair with this technique."  

Cain the Blade

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:21 pm
Serenity Hoshiro

Iwagakure | Academy Student

When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears...

User Image
"Ok."She said.She slowly did the handsigns and muttered the jutsu's name.Nothing happened.Which was expected.She focused her chakra and concentrated on visualizing herself.She put her fingers in a cross shape and muttered the jutsu again.A clone appeared but wasn't exactly right.It was like it had just came out of a printer that had run out of ink.She sighed and tried again.She did the exact same thing as before but concentrated a little more on focusing her chakra.She closed her eyes though the others wouldn't be able to tell."Bunshin no Jutsu."She said.A clone appeared beside her and she examined it.She made sure the blindfold was one sided glass instead of regular glass.She nodded happily and looked at the Tsuchikage.

...And I held your hand through all of these years.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff