Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:18 pm
User Image

Vexen Returned to her den. It was quiet. She missed the days where the Den she protected was everything she had, she led them all and protected them. Not just the foxes, but the wolves and felines too. They lived as one. But things change, people go their seperate ways. But there were Den members she cherished and missed dearly. "Kyubi, Rose, Eden, Kane and Roxy." She smiled at the thought. and then of course..."Diana." Her er....other half. Vexen shivered. Then she shook off the feeling and lept up to her high cave and laid down.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:24 pm
Fang awoke next to sometginf with fur, he nuzzled her next with snout." Where have you been?Also, what has happened since I have been resting?" he liked to be close to his packm whether it be the wolves, the felines or even some other forest creature that he did'nt consider food.  

child-of-hades9

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:26 pm
Missy's jerked wake in a tiny yelp at the sound of shattering rock, she looked around as she rubbed her eyes with her paw, "What's going on?" she asked confused, looking from Lia to Jako. "and where's Vexen?" she'd thought the fox would stay for the night.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:29 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Joko Marish

Jako followed after Lia as she walked back into the den. He listened to her and replied,"Yes, she will have to be watched if she were to leave the den...." He said softly as they talked about Missy at a whisper, in case if Missy wasn't asleep yet. He saw she got angry and crushed the rock that she had found. He sighed and replied,"What could we do? They can't understand us...but we can surely just protect our pack from the humans....no matter what cost..." He said to her softly as he walked over, brushing his muzzle over hers lightly, to reassure her.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:30 pm
User Image

Vexen smiled faintly. "I was out making friends." The she grinned at him.
"And you? What have you been doing? Sleeping?" she chuckled a growl, then she coiled around her self, turning into a ball of deep red and black fur.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:33 pm
" Of course." he curled up next to her laying his snow white tail on her, he enjoyed being one of the eaders of the forest with her.
((sorry for the short post))  

child-of-hades9

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:34 pm
Placing her muzzle on his slowly, she closed her eyes momentarily, until hearing Missy's voice ringing through her head.

"nothing, I just ,lost my temper again. Im sorry"

She stated and walked back into the den, pushing Missy along with her nose to the pups and was pacing back and forth over and over, in her own thoughts, seemingly unable to relax or calm herself. Even now through the years the elements reacted to strong emotions, but Missy was always emotional, it was dangerous.
~what to do....what to do....~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:38 pm
Joko Marish

Jako soon heard Missy and followed after Lia as they walked back into the den. He saw her wander abit, thinking clearly and worried. He walked over to her and sat down, wondering what she was thinking, but he figured it was about the problem with the hunters and the felines. He walked over to her and nudged his muzzle against hers and said softly,"What is bothering you, Lia?" He asked her curiously and then asked,"Is it about the hunters?" He asked again.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:39 pm
User Image

Vexen would probably be awake for awhile longer due to the moons bright shine. It had a stronger effect on her when it was full. I allowed her powers to surge. But she would attempt to fall asleep anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:43 pm
Missy watched Lia pace, she knew something was wrong but she was too tired to be the noise pup she was. Curling up again she fell asleep, some how she had the feeling they were talking about her but she rarely cared about what people thought of her. She always did her own thing. Which would annoy the others but that never stopped her.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:52 pm
Jumping back startled she sighed with a deep breath. Before starting to pace agian, unable to help it. When she was nervous, or frustrated she did. Looking at Jako her eyes seemed to glaze over on and off.
"All of it, from point a to z, too much to think about, too much to handle at one time..."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:03 pm
User Image

((Vexen will awaken when the sun is up. When your chacters finally go to sleep let it be mornin'. I'll still be on.))

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:06 pm
Joko Marish

Jako nodded softly, and continued to nuzzled her muzzle gently and replied,"I know...butit will come to when time comes...the answers to all will come shortly...I'm sure...." He reassured her and then said,"We should rest Lia...it's been a long night..." He said softly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:08 pm
"Fine..."
She growled under her breath, but plopped down next to him and put her head down. Scratching her ear, she began to fall asleep, hoping she could get just a little bit of rest if anything

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:15 pm
(( I'm guessing it can be morning now?))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff