Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Entrance to the Sound Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:59 am
KazElli
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Quickly Mai and Yumi arrived at the gates and saw the battle

"Isint that one of Dad's summons?" Yumi said to Mai since she has seen Zeramaru summon snakes before.

Mai's head stuck out from behind Yumi's and nodded. "thats the boy that Fenrir caught." Mai said then she noticed the oil all over the soil.

Yumi smirked. "Sis you are a bit usless here unless you want to light up the entire gates let me handle it." Yumi said as she pulled out her ninjato and threw one at the clone. While she held the other one she ran towards Gai as the snake burst from the ground it jumped on a rock that the snake loosened then it jumped to slice Gai as he was in the air.

((your seki-regnan cant help your body is not touching the ground that snake would have loosened the ground below when it burst up.))

((this makes no sense cus Gai KOu on the groun therefore he was able to use it, and my sharigan helps alot in this))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:01 pm
((Well actually think about it if my snake came from under ground then right now there is no ground under Gai and he would have been sent into the air slightly.

Watch and I will show you why I am considered as one of the most evil people in this guild.))

As the fire lit the snake pushed Mai and Yumi away from the fire. It started to burrow again to put out the fire on it. Once again it burst from the ground and it started slamming the soil that was on fire putting it out.

It hissed angrily but it did not bother to give chase, knowing the snake summons's inherent evil nature and Zeramaru very bad temper it devise a plan. It slithered back to Zeramaru and it will tell Zeramaru that a rain or cloud village ninja actually set the gates of the village on fire.

((WAR WHOOOO! THANK YOU SILVER!!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHA I KNEW YOU WERE THE IDIOT WHO MIGHT START IT!!!!!))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:20 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"Yumi, Mai, go to the mansion of lord otokage and tell them that I'm your father he will welcome you to the village." Zeramaru said as he thought for a while on where Gai may have ran to.

Knowing that Yuno attacked the Gai in rain means Gai must have been a rain nin and Zeramaru quickly ran in that direction.

((THERE WILL BE WAR CAUSE OF A MISUNDERSTANDING LOL!!! Everything went according to plan. xd Oh my you are ALL so predictable.

Send Yuno to find koi, he is an aggressive RPC but a careful one so when he injured you i know he would bring at least one of you to cloud for me or Tera to heal. He brought two. Now get Koi to battle in cloud against a high rank ninja removing Rain village's teacher forcing said rain rpc to go to cloud. This part did not happen though. That RPC defects to cloud then goes wandering around not knowing if you leave the gates you are considered a missing nin. Cloud has a notoriously strict Onin and ANBU which will hunt said kid down. Cause chaos in a different village's gates and all I have to do is be in those gates and then I can manipulate it into war. Oh I love my job. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:22 pm
((god damn it silver... well, can't say I was surprised that you were the one to start a war >_> ))  

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:31 pm
(I call killing Scion! It's the first of the owe... 10 people that I'm supposed to kill. How much do you think her Sharingan will sell for?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:34 pm
((why do you want to kill scion?))  

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm
(Why do you want to know? You and her are both Rogues. Your both on my list. Aside for the main reason why I was asked to join, I also want to prevent bad things from happening. Put it this way. Koi wanted PN. I want it to go by the same name, different plan. We'll most definitely be known as Saints. We'll rid the world of darkness! That's right. Any people who have gone rogue, and just disappeared, or even if they committed a crime, I'll be looking out for them. I'll be a bounty hunter. Someone to be feared. and Zeramaru is going to help me. In return, I shall also be his mere pawn.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:14 pm
((we're not rouge, we are missing. Technically we were kidnapped by an SS level person))  

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:36 pm
((That you guys stayed with, even though he offered to take you back if you didn't want to. stare

WAY TO GO SILVER! scream stressed ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:18 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((That you guys stayed with, even though he offered to take you back if you didn't want to. stare

WAY TO GO SILVER! scream stressed ))

((First your rpc cant know that or its meta-gaming second if they go back to their villages and explain what the situation was the kage will be reasonable and will take the bounty off. Second its the Rain villages problem and im pretty sure you dont go around telling your neighboors "Oh we had a few desertions in our group" so its highly unlikely that anyone would know about the fact that their gone besides those in rain. Third everyone wants to kill scion? Why? all the others were kidnapped OH i know its cause she has the sharingan and you now "Think" you have a legit reason to kill her for it, when in actuallity you dont cause she wa kiddnaped so she's not a rouge as stated before and you couldnt know she was kiddnapped cause your not in rain, and alicia hasnt labled them as rouge ninja.))  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:27 pm
((not to mention the fact that Genin are permitted to wander to other villages now. BB changed the rule so none of us are rogues, in fact there was even a missions preformed by rain inni to find out what happened to Misa. They found she was last seen in Suna, and thats it. So Suna would know Misa is missing, but not Draco.

Yes a war can be started from a misunderstanding, but NO none of the ninja of rain are missing nin/rogues other than Lady Alica Sky. Her location is unknown, but she will be in the Chunin Exams. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:04 pm
Aki walked through the gates and then let Hachi jump off his shoulder. "Lets go for a ride boy" The tiny salamander started to grow untill it was 12 foot long from head to tail. Aki clambered onto his back and let the beast make its own pace to wherever it desired. He would be back in a day or two.  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:24 am
Kazu got to the village gates and into the village

((Where are you guys sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:17 am
Sindenky
((not to mention the fact that Genin are permitted to wander to other villages now. BB changed the rule so none of us are rogues, in fact there was even a missions preformed by rain inni to find out what happened to Misa. They found she was last seen in Suna, and thats it. So Suna would know Misa is missing, but not Draco.

Yes a war can be started from a misunderstanding, but NO none of the ninja of rain are missing nin/rogues other than Lady Alica Sky. Her location is unknown, but she will be in the Chunin Exams. ))

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru and the giant snake skidded to a stop next to Kazu. "Follow me I'm going to see what you can do." Zeramaru said as he jumped next to Kazu and quickly entered the village.

((He aint rogue so this IS literally setting fire to my Front door, I CALL IT AN ACT OF WAR!!! EITHER HAND HIM OVER OR I ATTACK!!!!))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:20 am
((Im gonna have my format ready by the next post))

Kazu followed zermaru  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces