Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lovely_toxicn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:31 pm
Megami Akasun
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

User Image

Megami burst into the room teary eyed. "Dad died!" She cried then she grabbed her elder sister's arms and buried her head in them.

Lovely flowers, deadly flowers.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Yumi was about to answer Nanashi's question then they heard the news from Megami.

Mai calmingly hugged her younger sister and she too burst into tears."Its ok..." she said as she wiped away her tears and she fell silent.

"Dad transfered bodies 3 years ago and he has to transfer again but failed to get a body to transfer to." Yumi said holding back the urge to cry by biting her lip. "His heart must have decomposed..." she said those words so softly almost like she too was afraid of saying them.

Yumi cut her arm and then threw the kunai at Megami's chest, normally this would be lethal after a while but she knows that Megami is special.

KazElli

Lovely_toxicn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:48 pm
Megami Akasun

User Image

Megami dropped to the ground and that activated her bloodline. She understood what her sisters did and quickly she jumped onto Yumi to bit her hand and drain some blood so she wont die.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Yumi did not bother to move but when she felt that Megami was taking too much blood she pulled her off.

Mai understood and offered her arm for Megami to feed off of.

KazElli

Lovely_toxicn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:56 pm
Megami Akasun

User Image

Megami was almost like a zombie and she right away gabbed Mai's hand draining blood from her regenerating the wounds fully.

She then gabbed some of the vials she took from Zeramaru and drank from each one of them. "Arashi, Tera, anzu, Zephyr, yuno and naga." she read from the vials of blood.

By now she consumed eight different people's blood. She was still freaking out from blood thirst and she rolled around on the ground laughing.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:08 pm
Silver arrived to see the girl on the ground laughing."Hey i came to check on you,i was a friend of Zeramaru.If you need anything just tell me." Silver removed his mask to reveal his bandaged face.He quickly placed the mask back.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Lovely_toxicn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:23 pm
Megami Akasun

User Image

"Hihihi" Megami laughed as she got on her feet. Her face was smiling but her eyes were bloodshot like she wanted to kill Silver for just entering the room.

"Can you get me food?" she said laughing as her arm slowly formed into a giant venus fly trap.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm
"I sure can,i did my research and i know you like blood,so which village do you want the blood of."Silver quickly made a hand sign as he was ready to vanish after she told him the village.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Lovely_toxicn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:30 pm
Megami Akasun

User Image

"Well why dont you pick?" Megami said as she arm started biting the air.

She smiled and she looked through the vials and found one more labled "Xiah" and she drank the blood in the vial. "There has to be a village you hate?" she said grinning and even the venus flytrap arm seemed to grin.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:33 pm
Silver smiled."I hate the mist village so thats where i shall go."Silver snapped his fingers as a giant fox appeared."Here hopfully this should help til i return." Silver vanished in a puff of smoke.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Lovely_toxicn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:39 pm
Megami Akasun

User Image

Megami licked her lips then she jumped onto the fox.
She drove the arm into the fox and started to eat it she made sure that no blood would be wasted and then she started licking it off the floor.

After few minutes of eating she sat with a crazy bloodied face twitching. "A... B .... C.... D" she sang as she licked the blood off her fingertips and her strange arm changed back to normal.

((1 cool )

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

The twins formed into one body so they could heal their wounds. They slowly inched their way towards Megami and embraced her.

"Sis you should clam down just" Yumi said as she held her sister in her arms.

"just because you inherited that curse does not mean you should do that." Mai finished Yumi's sentence and then patted her younger sibling's head.

KazElli

kadann Hyuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:29 am
(you don't get my blood because he burned me to ashes rofl )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:52 am
((Sorry but you did say that you didnt care if one of us died,i will bring back a person i think))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Pink Princess Baby Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:00 am
TyTy walked in to see two girls standing there."Wheres the Otokage?Also Wow you two are ugly.Did your parents drop you on your faces when you were babies?"TyTy started laughing as she stood there pointing at the two.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff