Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:15 pm
Sarium walked into the academy and looked aroun, he leaned against a wall, his black cloack covering his body and his straw rain-hat sitting on his head, he watched the otokage spar the two low leveled shinobi.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:25 pm
Kowaii smiled as he dodged the shuriken again. Kowaii flashed a couple of signs and disappeared from sight. His other jutsu had already stopped after Aki pulled Ronnel out of the way. When Kowaii reappeared, he was standing behind the two of them. He put a hand on each of their shoulders and said proudly, "Welcome to the world of the shinobi. You both passed." He said grinning. He noticed that two more people had entered, but he was going to wait for the reactions of these two before he talked to the others.

(Wind Instantaneous.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:28 pm
Ronnel tensed for a long moment, then settled down from his combative stance. He blinked and grinned.
"SO that's what it was huh? Makes sense...." He blinked, not having noticed the other people had entered. The first one he grinned at, seeing another student, but the second, older figure set his hackles on edge.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:36 pm
Jugou smilled back and nodded to Ronnel.
"God, I hope I don't have to take that test too."  

hentaiprince

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:43 pm
sona clapped "they will do good as shinobi in your village as for the new kid ill teach him the basics ok kowaii?" she said then spotted the black cloaked man with a straw hat '...he dosen't look friendly.."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:45 pm
Ronnel's head turned to regard the girl.
"Pardon me miss, but why is a uhm..." He stepped closer and peered at the headband symbol.
"Why is a Sand kunoichi offering to train Sound students?"  

Ronnel-again

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:46 pm
Sarium looked over at Sona, remembering her, he lifted up his hat and stared into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:47 pm
(I'm going to assume that pistol posted and move on.)

Kowaii handed the two boys headbands and smiled, "I'll get you guys a squad in a little bit. In the meantime, go enjoy the hot springs, while I talk to these two, kay?" Kowaii said as he glided across the room. He stopped at Jugou and asked. "So I guess you are here to be a student eh? If so, I need you to learn the three jutsu on the board, then learn the four offensive jutsu for academy level sound students, kay?" Kowaii said, handing him a scroll with the sound jutsu on it. He then walked over to Sarium to strike up the conversation. "And how can I help you today?" Kowaii asked, blocking his view of Sona. He then shot a quick "Sure." to Sona

((Prince, you need to learn the following jutsu.
Bunshin no jutsu
Kawarimi no jutsu
Henge no jutsu
Issei no Jutsu (Shout Technique)
Hibiki no Jutsu (Noise Technique)
Myaku (Pulse)
Yobiko (Whistle)

You will be able to find the description of all seven in the sound village jutsu thread...once I fix it up...do the bottom four, then the top three, k?))  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:47 pm
Jugou guessed that the "new kid" was him and smiled at her.
At least i get the cutie.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:48 pm
she looked away from the strange man and to the boy "cause i like being helpful and it will get us a easier aliance with you sound nins and us sand nins[ninjas]" she said sweetly to him and untied the headband off her neck and tied it to her waist then got off the desk  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:51 pm
((how many posts does it take to learn them?))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:51 pm
((3 unless your ninjustu then 2))  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:52 pm
Ronnel blinked and shrugged. The hot springs sounded like a good place to relax, but he had come here to train and learn, not relax. Still, he decided to talk to the Kage later about medic training. He swept one of Sona's hands up and bowed over it, touching it to his forehead.
"Noble goals all." He grinned and stepped away, hurling a battered cushion out the window. He Kawarimi'd with it and began walking to the springs, leaving the cushion to fall to the floor by Sona.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:52 pm
Sarium raised an eyebrow, "A couple things, I want to join this village, i hear you can make me into a human puppet, and then I want you to teach me the sound jutsu" he said with his eyes looking right into Kawaii's.  

irishshamrock12

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces