Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Experimentation Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"Yes." Zeramaru said frankly then made a grin. He already added enough water to make it non lethal but Jurou would still feel his bones crack and break as they were getting used to being liquid.

"Use your chakra to control it." Zeramaru said but he did not really care.

(( it is a jutsu... normally people take surgery and learn it then do it... I gave you a way to learn it faster... its a passive jutsu so to speak))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:09 pm
Jurou gritted his teeth, already starting to feel the pain.
"Use my chacra to make it solid or malleable?" His voice cracked a little bit as the pain got worse.

((So it takes up a chuunin slot, but I don't need to use any handeals?))  

hentaiprince

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"Yes, your mind and chakra controls it." Zeramaru said then he sat down waiting for all of them to finish training.

((Err no... its passive it only counts the first time you use it in battle then no more. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:50 pm
Jurou stifled a scream as he half slumped, and half fell when his bones gave way. More and more of his bones were turning into mush, and Jurou was trying to suffer through it until the poison had done its work.

((So it doesn't take up a slot, and I can only use it once?))  

hentaiprince

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:53 pm
hentaiprince
Jurou stifled a scream as he half slumped, and half fell when his bones gave way. More and more of his bones were turning into mush, and Jurou was trying to suffer through it until the poison had done its work.

(Let me explain it. It does take up a slot. You use it at the beginning of a battle, and then you can use it for the rest of the battle. Does this explanation help, or am I being too vague?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:04 pm
Firu Shinra
hentaiprince

(Let me explain it. It does take up a slot. You use it at the beginning of a battle, and then you can use it for the rest of the battle. Does this explanation help, or am I being too vague?)

((lol ya that helps. You basically activate it, and it lasts for the rest of the battle))  

hentaiprince

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:02 am
((Post was accidentally deleted, sorry about that))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:48 pm
Jurou lay silently on the floor. The poison did its work on his bones, and his body was nearly just a lump on the floor. Jurou remembered what Zeramaru said what to do to control it, so he started to send some chakra to his bones and will it solidify.
About 15 minutes later Jurou finally thought he had the hang of it. So he sent chakra to his bones, solidifying it, and slowly rose to his feet. He then took a minute to make sure that everything was in it's place, and then looked at Zeramaru.
"I think I got the hang of it."  

hentaiprince

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:39 pm
Sarium heard Nanshi's sound manipulated voice "Start a war I only know one gennin stupid enough and that is that damned idiot that he put in my squad, oh Jin you are in my squad too but I don't care" Sarium said as he got up "I'll be back Zeramura-Sama" Sarium and walked out of the room.

((Note, first time Sarium has ever called anyone Sama XD))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:29 am
(("Kugutsu Hensou (Puppet Disguise) (genin)
"Senju Soubu (Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art) Chunin. ))

{1/4} She watched as Zeramaru used the jutsu that would change her puppet's appearance for her to conceal them. She followed the seals at first and practice forming them. She had difficulty trying the seals out at first.

{2/4} She started getting the hang of forming seals. She nolonger had the difficulty she experienced at first. She decided to move on to the next part, chakra control.

{3/4} She first regarded it as a totally different jutsu. She had a hard time changing the puppet. It always seemed to have a hint that it was infact a puppet.

{4/4} She then regarded it as almost the same as the transformation jutsu, but instead of herself, she used a puppet. She formed the seals for the jutsu and imagined the shape of the puppet after being transformed. Zetsumi, the puppet out, suddenly seemed to look like a giant cleaver, meaning she had learned the jutsu.  

Lady AliceSky

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:58 am
{1/12} She watched the jutsu performed by Zeramaru. She studied the seals and thought they seemed difficult, but that was only because of her lack of knowledge and rank. She tried practicing the seals with much difficultly and it would be a long way before she could use it in a battle.

{2/12} She kept practicing the jutsu but it was still difficult for her. She imagined using the seals in battle where she would need to do those seals in a quick manner while much stress would be on her because she would , in fact, be in a battle. She tried to do those seals with this on her mind, which made it even more difficult.

{3/12} She kept on practicing the seals, more and more she got better, little by little. At this stage, if she were not thinking about stress, or being in a fight, she could do it fast enough to do chores, or help, or showing off. But if she were to consider the stress of battle, it would be still be a long time before she can do the jutsu.

{4/12} She continued to practice the seals, without the stress in battle, she could do it as fast as an ordinary chuunin could, battle ready speed. But if she was stress, she could do it as fast as she could a while back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:32 pm
havockboy
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru flung the door open for Jurou. "Ok you will be taught after your surgery." Zeramaru said as he prepared to do a few things.

"Jin what are your elements I need to know so I can put genjutsus that will compliment your ninjutsus. same for you" Zeramaru said facing Jurou then he summoned a puppet labeled Arashi.

(( Jurou.. ... lucky you aint a random gennin I was ready to fire amaterasu.))

Jin looked at the man, and smiled. "I'm part of the Fuuton Masters Clan. Does that help out with what you wanted to know? There area a couple Wind techniques I already have in mind, if you know what I mean. I already know about three or four Genin ranked Wind Jutsu." He said as he then turned to the mirror, and slapped through several seals. He looked at the mirror, and looked into his eyes deeply. "Fail..."
[2/24]

ThePonySlaystation

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:55 pm
Jin quickly smiled as he realized that the Genjutsu needed. He looked in the mirror, and began to imagine a feather. He quickly slapped through the seals, and let out a sigh as the Genjutsu didn't work. "Well, I have an idea!" Jin said as he turned and walked towards the door. He looked back at the people who would teach him. "I'll be back. I need test subjects. A large crowd to be exact." He said. And with that, he walked away.
[3/24]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:44 am
{5/12} After some time of doing the seals again and again, her speed started to pick up. She tried the seals one last time, and timed it with what she does in a fight. It was fast enough for battle,Even under stress.

{6/12} After mastering the seals required for the jutsu she started with chakra control. She gathered enough for jutsu for her rank. She did this to have a base line, she knew she would need more chakra if she needed to perform this jutsu.

{7/12} She carefully raised her chakra above normal. She was having difficulty as it was a higher jutsu. She could only reach a fraction of the needed chakra.

{8/12} She continued with difficulty. Slowly It reached to about half the required chakra. But at that momment, that was her limit.  

Lady AliceSky

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:55 am
{9/12} She continued to concentrate on her chakra. She slowly made it to about the required amount. She released the chakra and started again. This time she was training the speed at which she can muster up this amount of chakra.

{10/12} She was still abit slow at this point, only having started her speed training. But she soon got a hang of it because she was getting a bit faster.

{11/12} She was soon at battle speed. She released the chakra once again and tried her chakra one more time. Her chakra burst up suddenly to the requirement of the jutsu.

{12/12} She was now ready to do the jutsu. She formed the handseals in a swift manner. She mustered up chakra while forming seals, also at an incredible rate. She released the jutsu and countless arms were summoned from Zetsumi's main arms, she ended the jutsu and the arms disappeared.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff