Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice
Shuumatsu no Tani (Valley of the End) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:18 pm
'' Off course I can. I don't brag about skills I don't have. I thought that was the skill I was selected for on this mission'', Noa replied.'' How far is he from here? I can send a pulse radar into the ground if he gets close and I will immidiatly know where exactly he is. You can give him directions then''.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:24 pm
Ryuuki looked behind him. "I think he's still somewhere in the grass country." he answered. Ryuuki looked back at Noa. He could tell that she was a little fatigued, and the truth was that he was a bit too. "Noa, let's stop here and wait for Auron. It'll be much easier to track him, and that way he can catch up." Ryuuki said as he started to slow down.

WereWeasels

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:44 pm
She was quite relieved that Ryuuki suggested to rest. To tell the truth, she was becoming very exhausted. She couldn't use her full energy, since she had still a clone teaching that students at the academy. She would dismiss her when needed.
'' Won't we endanger the mission if we delay here?'', Noa asked, as she pulled out a water bottle and drank some. She needed energy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:47 pm
Ryuuki thought for a moment. "Well, you have a point, but then again, the mission would be endangered even further if we arrive there tired, and missing a teammate as well." he answered.

WereWeasels

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:55 pm
'' That is also true, though I haven't been informed of that fourth teammate at all. I thought it was going to be a three men cell, but then again, four shinobi make more sense'', Noa said practically, and she formed some handseals and uterred pulse radar. She wanted to make sure that nothing dangerous was close to them. Shinobi at rest could be easily attacked without knowing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:58 pm
"So it's decided?" Ryuuki said as he came to a stop.

WereWeasels

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:02 pm
'' It's fine with me, but shouldn't we consult Akira-sama about it too?'', Noa said, as she slowed down too.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:14 pm
Ryuuki sped up again. "I suppose you're right..." he answered. "I think he's somewhere up ahead, so let's keep going." he added. Normally he would just contact him, but for some reason Auron's message couldn't reach Akira, so chances were that neither could his.

WereWeasels

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:19 pm
Noa nodded. She knew Akira-sama was at least a mile before them, since she couldn't sense him with pulse radar. '' Let's not go too hard, so we don't exhaust ourselves and do not create a big distance with Auron. I think Akira-sama will wait somewhere for us. I don't sense him, so he is at least a mile ahead of us'', Noa replied, as she started going again. Even the brief rest had given her a little more energy and she started to walk.

[[ I am off for tonight, if you are going anywhere, you can gm me with you. I don't want to be the source of the delay]]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:55 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Auron quickly arrived on the scene, his Oinin mask still disguising his identity, though Ryuuki should have been able to tell it was Auron right off the bat. "Greetings everyone". Auron looked around saying, "Where's the captain"?

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:20 pm
Noa Hayato
'' I don't mind. You have probably more important matters to deal with than me talking gibberish'', Noa said, with a faint smile. How she longed to do something worth living again. She needed to distract herself, but she didn't want to be a bother on someone else's path. She knew how miserable a person could feel when the base of it's existance was swept away be some stupid rogues.

[[ Kune is still here, right? You guys moved so fast yesterday that I had to flip to all forums to find where you ended up]]

[[I'm here.]]

Akira appeared. "LEt's continue on guys." Akira said as he begin to walk towards the Cloud waving his squad with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:04 am
Akira returned on Makoto along with Niomi. "I'm back, and someone beat me too it."

[[you guys took to long.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:37 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Seeing his captain, AUron ran up to AKira urgently saying, "Akira. I carry grave news. I believe the one named Teddy is dead. I am not one hundred percent sure though. I didn't get a good look at him because he was surrounded by several powerful shinobi. I didn't recognize anyone. I am sorry to say that I have failed the mission".

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:51 am
[[ so basically, you finished the mission and we're to return to konoha now? I am sorry, I live in a place where it is nine hours later then it is over there, so it's hard for me to be online when you are]]  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:14 pm
[[wow that was fast.]]

Ryuuki looked at Akira. "Someone beat us to it? Damn. Well... does that matter? I mean if our mission was to eliminate someone, I guess it makes no difference who does it." Ryuuki said. He quickly stopped and changed direction, following Akira back to wherever they were going next.

Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff