Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

Kuromaru responded to Ryugan's voice. He felt suvere burning throughout his body. Haimaru placed a bottle at his side. Without hesitating Kuromaru opened it and drank the liquid. He started feeling as good as new.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:59 am
User Image
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

Explaining situations, something that Ryugan really didn't like to do, though he knew it was something he was going to have to get used to doing. His arms still folded, Ryugan cracked his neck on both sides, then turned to Tenkai, his eyes blank, showing he really didn't have a type of felling at the moment. "Ok, here's how things are gonna go down, You, new guy, you're with me now..." He paused, sighing softly before continuing "You said you want to become stronger, right...stick with me and you will be" He said, then shifted his neck in Kuromaru's direction. Ryugan could tell he was eager to start his life in the cloud village, but he had one more task for him. "You did well but, I ask you to do one more thing before we introduce you to the kage Kazuo..." He raise his left arm up firmly, it was stiff in the air as he gestured his hand, pointing at Tenkai. "Spar with this Genin...Test his abilities.." He remarked glacing coldly at Kuromaru, this Genin looked as if he were weak and Ryugan wanted to find out if his appearance was a lie.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:11 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

-- Haku turned to the kid he had to fight."If i win you teach me everything,I would like to know."HAku took three scrolls outhis pocket.He then threw them at Ryugan."Those are the Rain,Sound,and Grass style taijutsu scrolls."Haku then made a hand sign as he took out a kunai and waited for the boy to attack.No one would notice but Hakus shadow become darker,then it usually was,but since shadows werent usually used to fight no one would care if they noticed which was still highly impossible.--

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:44 pm
User Image

Kuromaru yawned. He leaped up as he activated his Byakugan. He took out four soldier pills and tossed one to each of his dogs and swallowed one himself. He then realized that the boy wanted Kuromaru himself to make the first move. He wasn't stupid enough to pull that again. He made a string of handseals and then another. Suddenly his three dogs where turned into versions of himself and they were all on all fours waiting for the young man to make a move.

Juujin Bunshin (Beast-Man Clone)
Description: First the clan member and the familiar may ingest a soldier pill to help their strength and stamina. Then, acting in conjunction with the clan member, the canine familiar will transform themselves into a copy of the clan member. While in this form they can accomplish many of the same techniques as the original.

Shikyaku no Jutsu (Four-Legged Technique)
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, chakra begins to emit from the body of the clan member and they take on a more canine-like appearance. These body changes give them increased speed and agility.

45-2=43 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu
55-2=53 Jutsus

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:52 pm
((...Haku means vomit...just so you know XD)

User Image

User Image

It would seem that Ryugan didn't even move, but that wasn't the case. Using his jaw dropping speed, Ryugan caught all the scrolls at a speed so high that Tenkai nor Kuromaru would be able to witness the sight. Ryugan was the observer type, so he rarely let anything get passed him. He spotted Tenkai's shadows sudden motion, since he both read and experienced fighting a nara, he immediately knew what Tenkai was, a Kaguya-Nara. "Kaguya-Nara and Kuromaru." he said eying them, trying to inform them of something before they get engaged in battle. He let his breath slowly escape his mouth in a sigh before digging his right hand in the ninja pouch behind his waist, looking for two of his custom tags made so they can enter the building without death ensuing. He felt the thin paper tags on his finger tips and grasped them, slowly pulling them out of the pouch. Ryugan pulled the tags in front on him and placed them on the ground just in front of his feet. He then eased backward and said "Theses tags are so that you can get in here without dying, I can make a single hand seal and make these things disappear, so don't try anything" He trusted Kuromaru completely, he just didn't know much of the newcomer, he was slightly weary of him. He stroked his right hand through his hair and continued "Once your done either met me in dojo Hoshigawa down the hall, or follow me into the cloud when I leave, if I do leave I let you guys know." He then made his way out of dojo, the thought of training booming wildly through his head. He was already strong, but something always told him to become stronger, get better at what your good at, so that your the best at it. He made his way down the hall, his eyes burning with only the thought of improving his taijutsu as he stared at the narrow hallway, slowly nearing his destination. He walked up to door of his most precious dojo and stood still, beholding its gloriousness. He raised his hand upward slowly, opening the door using his magnetic abilities. It slid open, a sound of metal bumping against each other sounded as it happened. Ryugan stepped in the dojo and immediately reached his left hand into his ninja pouch and snatched out the Rain village taijutsu scroll. He took a minute to run down the scroll, his eyes darting from side to side as he read. Once he believed he had done enough reading, he swiftly placed the scroll in his pouch, it was time to start the training. He started by closing his eyes, calming his mind as he usually did when learning a new taijutsu style. Ryugan then channeled his chakra through his body, it began to become visible. The chakra formed a ferocious aura around him, lashing at the air rapidly as he stood still.
[Stages 1 and 2 of After image mastered.]

Ryugan then dispersed the chakra that was formed around him, it was time to practice another style he had in mind. He took a deep breath and made his way to the center of the dojo, the same bright red yin yang symbol glanced down on him just like the last time he was here. He looked up at the symbol, as if he saw right through it, and what he saw intrigued him. Ryugan eased into a semi boxing, xemi Hyuuga stance and began his ruthless training methods. He then began to leap high in the air, doing very dangerous high kicks, he would kick his left leg in the air first, then follow up with his right before flipping backward so he could make an elegant landing. Ryugan then began to practice with Flurries of high kicks with his right leg, then after that he would hop to his left leg and do the same, when done with that Ryugan would follow up with a backflip kick landing seemingly on his neck, but his palms would be flat on the ground near it, and with one push he would flip back on his feet and start over again, he did this for about two hours straight. Once Ryugan stopped, he would begin to do triple high kicks after pushing both of his soles off ground to accel himself into the air. Ryugan would do three 360 kicks then force himself backward so he would land on his hands, when he did he would push off the ground and throw himself to his feet. Sweat consistently dripped from Ryugan's body as he trained, due to him being directly under the scarlet Yin/Yang symbol, it would seem blood was dripping from his body, He would sweat so much because he would always push himself to the max when training to master a Taijutsu, so he could use it in battle like never before. Ryugan stayed in the center of the dojo in this entire period of which he trained, so the red light would shine down on him the entire time, he did this for no particular reason, he just took a liking to the color red just recently. Ryugan then got out of his stance and stood up in a straight posture, his hands withdrawn to his sides as he looked up.
[Stage 1 and 2 of Tame Za Kyokudo mastered]

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image

User Image

The dojo went silent, there was no motions. Ryugan stood still, his posture the same as earlier. He suddenly let his eyes close, his neck fall forward slightly, making his hair dangle over his face. His muscles seemed to glisten as the ominous red glow of the symbol hovering above shone down on him, he enjoyed the light, he stood still, letting it bask on his skin. He stood still for a couple more minutes, his head down, appearing as if he were fatigued by his training, which was definitely not the case. Ryugan flicked his neck upward, his hair flying over his head, he through a punch with his right hand as he did, which had a lot of force behind it, the wind from the attack had his hair wavering. He didn't stop there, Ryugan the began to violently strike out with both is hands forcefully, it was time he kicked his learning up a notch. He cried out as his fists went soaring all across the dojo, he was truly in a mode right now, nothing but completing the task set in his mind would make him stop. He would start with a lighting speed cross, then he would hop to his right and throw a kick, then hop to the left and do the same. He did this for a few hours, he wasn't even sweating for some reason though. He switched it up by going down the line doing triple kicks with each leg, he would go left, then right. Ryugan then hopped into a hyuuga stance and began to lunge his palms forward rapidly, at a speed that would even baffle sharingan, Ryugan was using his full speed as he trained, the faster he learned this style the better ninja he would become. The symbol above continued to beam down on Ryugan, giving him a unique glow. He stopped in place, he placed his hands at his sides once again, taking a short break before walking out the room. "Im off to the cloud village" Ryugan yelled before lunging forward and disappearing in a cloud of blue flames.

[Stage 3 of Tame Za Kyokudo learned]

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:32 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

-- Haku smiled as he quickly jumpped up."Leaf violent whirlwind."Haku started spinning as he feet lashed out at the boys face violently.Hakus shadow on the ground quickly jumpped out at the boys shadow.Since Haku jumpped up in the air,which would cause the boy to look up,noticing the shadow would be quite difficult."Ha."--

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image

Kuromaru had gotten what Ryugan meant but had no clue how to counter shadows. He watched as the boy leaped and his shadows dashed at him. Kuromaru couldn't simply sit still. He lashed out at the boy with Haimaru, violently spinning. Tsuki and Kiba lash out into the same technique. The two vortexes came barreling at the boy with amazing speed.

43 Academy Jutsu
35-2=33 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu
53-2=51 Jutsus

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:41 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

--Hakus shadow quickly took over the four guys shadows,but in the process HAku was throw to the ground as he had blocked barly."Damn you." ((JUst cus your spinning doesnt mean you dont have a shadow.And since you didnt really avoid my shadow i got you,well if thats ok with you.))--

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image

{{Perfectly fine. I was hoping you'd do that actually. I wanted this to be quick.}}

Kuromaru and his dogs stopped spinning and froze. Kuromaru grinned as much as he could seeing as he could not control his own body.
"Sweet move kid. Nara right? Heard a bit about them."he spat close to mumbling.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:53 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

--Haku smiled."Yes i am and if i wanted i would kill you but that would be alot of work so i wont."HAku looked around before he realized the man left to cloud."Should we go to cloud and find our teacher or do you want ,me to kill you."Haku asked as he walked foward causing the boy to come forward as well. Haku then moved the kunai he was holding to the boys neck.And since the boy had no kunai Haku was in no danger.((Dont worry i wont kill you))--

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:58 pm
User Image

Kuromaru began to chuckle. He started fighting against the shadow slowly, just barely moving his fingers. Kuromaru's dogs turned back into themselves as he began to speak,"Let's get out of here."  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:00 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

--Haku smiled."Ok lets go."His shadow quickly returned as it gave the boy and the dogs back control."That was fun but do you mind leading the way to cloud."--

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:38 pm
User Image

Kuromaru sniffed the air to pick up Ryugan's scent as he picked up the seal Ryugan had left and slipped it into his pocket. He then began to head out of the dojo as he followed the scent. Kiba, Tsuki, and Haimaru began following him out. He made a quick motion with his left hand meaning for the boy to follow him.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:45 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

--Haku smiled."I have to go find this pretty girl i saw in sand,i will catch up with you later."HAku quickly ran out the dojo and vanished from sight.--

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff