Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:25 pm
Cheryl~

She played the first song she did on the piano one last time before getting off;This song was too beautiful and sad to forget about. It made her feel like the piano is showing the world how she feels so she doesn't have to say anything; knowing that the vamp guy was there of course; she still played.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:26 pm
Didn't common sense tell you...

User Image

Lenah got angry when she recived no answer from the red head. Useing the fuel from her anger, she marched right up to the vampire and poked him in the head quite hard. "Hello....earth to the thing that feeds on blood..." What is with this guy? she thought angrily.

That jacket was soo yesterday...

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

RathLeigh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:28 pm
"Alright what is it?" he asked her from behind her as he closed the door, the image she had been following vanished, my brothers say the same thing about me he sighed as she practaically shouted the annoyed thought at him, "you must be the third oldest no?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:31 pm
Vincent

Vincent listened to the song once again... He had to say.. It was indeed a fine piece of art... He hummed along with the son quietly, so not to break the player's concentration... His grey opened into slits... He was a bit tired... He hadn't felt like that in.... ever... Was it possible for a vampire to get tired? He asked himself... Appearently...

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:36 pm
Cheryl~

" Oh.. are you tired?" She got out of the piano after she was done with the piano and observed him a bit. " Maybe you should go to bed?" She somehow isn't afraid anymore for some reason.. well.. about the guy that is. She somehow thought for a few minutes that he was like her; but she remembered he was a vampire and shook her head. Don't make him angry... don't make him angry " Need anything?'  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:41 pm
Didn't common sense tell you...

User Image

Lenah jumped out of her skin when the vampire vanished. Then she heard the door close behind her and the question that the vampire said. turning slowly, she squeaked out a "Yes, that would be me..." How creepy was that? I knew I should've brought Hotaru or Jessi with me... glaring at him nervously, she asked, "W-why is the door shut?"

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

RathLeigh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:55 pm
"no reason" he said opening th door, her fright was tempting his thirst, probably shouldn't have done that he thought as eh fought it back under control, he didn't want to become dependant on the human, then again, that was what they were there for, he looked at her, his violet eyes glowing, "I am curious as to why you decided to follow me alone? do you know how many servants we have here that would like to take you as a midnight snack?" he asked  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:56 pm
Vincent

"Hmm?" He hummed and opened his eyes wider. "No I am fine..." He said and got to his feet. He brushed past her and sat on the piano bench and tested a few keys. Then he began to play a piece he had practiced for a very long time. He closed his grey eyes and focused on the music that his fingers displayed prefectly.

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:59 pm
Cheryl~

She had to admit that piece was a lot better then the pieces she played. She sat down on the chairs listening but after a few minutes of playing, the playing was soo calming.. she drifted off to sleep as soon as the piece was done; her face was peaceful, but with some fear on the face.

(( gtg to bed, hopefully I can post before a 9 hour drive ._.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:06 pm
[*Shiori*] [*Chi*][*Claymoore*]

Shiori tossed the chair off her body,then stood back up to her feet,she wobbly walked to the door.After swinging and slamming the door shut,the stormed down the hall.Stomping as she walked down the hall.She brightened up spotting one of her son's,Rath with one of the human girl's.The third oldest of the group.She didn't know.Silently she hid and watched the two.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:07 pm
((kk))

Vincent

Vincent looked over at her when the song was over. He stood from the bench and walked over to a maid. He asked where the young girl was roomed and the maid told him... He nodded then turned to the girl and lifted her up in his arms. bridal-style and carried her to her room. When he got there he pushed open the door with his back and placed her on her bed. Then he left, quelling his hunger. He closed the door behind himself, and continued to his own room.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:08 pm
Didn't common sens tell you...

User Image

Lenah backed up a little. She didn't like the way his eyes looked. " Ummm, I..." she stuttered. Maybe I should go now.. she thought nervously. Then she got angry. She may not be a fighter, but she could always scream right? Sighing, she said, "Isn't that my purpose here? to be a living blood bank for you fang-faces?" Then she did something stupid not quite Lenah-like. She showed him her neck. This is going to be fun...she thought coming up with a plan.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:20 pm
(( xd is everybody dead? And hai Angel ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:21 pm
User Image
[~Alaina~] [~Marie~][~Danir~]

Alaina's pair of Ruby eyes watched,as some of her sister's left and so did the vampire.A dry sigh escaped her thin lips while turning around."I might as well go back to my room or maybe go outside for some fresh air.Then again it looks so dark and creepy outside but atleast I can get some fresh air."She debated with her own self quietly as she paced the hall."I don't feel like being cramped in such a small space."Another sigh escaped her mouth as her unusual ruby almost bright red eyes fell to the ground.Dad I miss home.The bright days.NORMAL people.My home and father.I miss it all.Atleast I have my sisters.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:21 pm
XxQuietStalkerxX
(( xd is everybody dead? And hai Angel ^^))

((I am not... I just have no one to post with.... >>'))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff