Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil MystREs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:01 pm
Well, that's only in The Mercenaries, which isn't part of the main game and therefore doesn't have to be as realistic as the main game. Since it's only a minigame, the designers didn't have to worry about "Oh, this guy doesn't have a source of gasoline for his obscene and large double-bladed chainsaw so we can't put him in the game!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:11 pm
I know, it's just an odd thing to come up with, creative bastards at Capcom, lol that's why we love 'em  

Dolor Vexillum

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:20 pm
Hey! The double bladed chainsaw is a very usedul tool if you wanna scare the s**t out of people. That dude was freaky...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:28 pm
Try having two of them chasing after you while playing as Leon...  

Dolor Vexillum

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:30 pm
Yeah, it's rough, especially when playing as a pansy like Leon.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:32 pm
With good ol' Krauser you can just blow the s**t out of them with his arm, with Wesker, good lord, you can thrust punch 'em witht he help of a nearby Ganado, and hell Hunk has got the Custom TMP that worked pretty well, and even Ada has her Rifle so she can kill 'em from far away, but no, Leon! God forbid!  

Dolor Vexillum

Regicide Kaiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:53 am
I know this isn't much of a mystery but in RE1 when the Alpha team firsts enters the Spencer mansion, and hears Kenneth's gunshots, there are only like 1, or 2 if I remember correctly. Though when you watch the video tape of his death, he fired more than 2 bullets for sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:07 am
Mr-Kaiser
I know this isn't much of a mystery but in RE1 when the Alpha team firsts enters the Spencer mansion, and hears Kenneth's gunshots, there are only like 1, or 2 if I remember correctly. Though when you watch the video tape of his death, he fired more than 2 bullets for sure.

Here's my theory on that...

Kenneth gets attacked by zombie. Shoots a few times, gets eaten.
STARS infiltrate the mansion.
Kenneth's body convulses in death, his muscles twitch firing one last stray shot.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:51 pm
There's some evidence to back that up, actually. I may be wrong, but in the scene where you see the first zombie eating Kenneth, when it shows the zombie bent over and eating him.. isn't he still like, twitching? His legs, anyway..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:38 pm
I don't think that a twitch(probably from a nerve)would have that much control over a finger. I mean think of the amount of pressure pulled back on the trigger and then think of what the average twitch does. Besides a twitch would probably just make a slight shake or curl in a finger and never the full curl of a finger firing a 9mm handgun. I think it's safe to say this is just a badly thought out sequence.

MaryJuana

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:22 pm
It's entirely possible for a twitch to contract the muscles that much. The man was being eaten alive, his blood wa spilling, his nerves and muscles would be going crazy. In fact, it could have been intentional, one last failed attempt to kill the zombie. Because when we find Kenneth, we can see that he's still moving, so he was still alive when the shot happened. I mean, you can blame the Capcom team, but isn't it better to justify it? I mean that's the whole purpose of the Theories thread. And those theories are much more off the scale than Kenneth's shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:25 pm
You know what sucks? I think they got rid of the mine-darts (homing) in RE4:WE. It may just be that I wasn't able to do it, so if anybody else wants to check it out, that would be appreciated.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:45 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
You know what sucks? I think they got rid of the mine-darts (homing) in RE4:WE. It may just be that I wasn't able to do it, so if anybody else wants to check it out, that would be appreciated.
Well, it was a glitch... It's their job to make sure that there are no glitches.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:48 pm
Yeah, but they didn't fix it in the PS2 version, although they didn't really do much more than tone down the graphics and gore. The Wii version is completely redone, pretty much. Maybe they'll actually put Leon's mob outfit and Ashley's armor outfit in the cinematics.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:01 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Yeah, but they didn't fix it in the PS2 version, although they didn't really do much more than tone down the graphics and gore. The Wii version is completely redone, pretty much. Maybe they'll actually put Leon's mob outfit and Ashley's armor outfit in the cinematics.
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure that when the PS2 version came out, that glitch hadn't been discovered yet.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff