Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Lupita Pack ~Open and Accepting Profiles~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goth king itachi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:53 pm
kazuma growled as he caught up with Suzu with ease.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:25 pm
She looks over to him and playfully nips at his hair  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:59 pm
Anna continued troting along and made it to the feild where Risa was at and changed back into human putting her jewlry on.
"Risa!" Anna said quickly approaching, and ignoring the other man that was there.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:05 pm
she turned back as well walking up happily  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:04 pm
Lita turned defensive at once "I can take care of my self thank you very much!" she turned around and climbed the tree again avoiding his gaze.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:08 am
O-OI might pounce on yaO-O

Miz Quiet Says:

((Not to interrupt anything but...WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!
If anybody doesn't mind telling me sweatdrop
O~ONot!O~O

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

hinastar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:07 am
Risa looked at Anna. "There you are. were have you been i was getting worried." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:42 am
kazuma shifted his chains and turned to his human form. and looked at risa with cuation and bowed his head to her and closed his jacket, hiding his scared body.  

goth king itachi

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:33 am
"Risa you know you don't have to worry about me..." Anna says shaking her head but smiled anyways.
"I was with Suzu and Kazuma, a lone wolf that came here. We were hoping that he could join up with us." Anna said looking at Risa.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:19 am
AngelMay woke up with a slow jerky motion. She looked around to the bloody vision of town disappear from her eyes to reveal the field and trees where she had feel asleep. She got slow trying not the fall. Her black and red (the white part on the pic of her form is the red parts) parts of her fur were soft, not too long or short either. She looked up at the sky again before getting up heading towards where Risa was as she started sniffing her out. She just wanted to check in. Risa was kinda strict with her after the whole incident.  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:43 pm
"PLEASE RISA"Suzu begged "He's really nice" she looked up. If Suzu was a human she would most likely have a house full of animals for taking trips to the pound "he's really sweet...his pack kicked him out because he cant smell"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:45 am
kazuma returned to his wolf form and rolled over and showed let his vital points open to show risa's dominance over him.  

goth king itachi

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:06 am
Lita jumped from limb to limb, looking for game, but with no luck. She stopped to rest on a dead tree and looked around, looking for something ,to shoot at. She then shot it blindly in any direction, it lands in front of the pack of wolves  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:01 pm
Risa looked at him and smilied. "alright he can stay." she said. "its nice to meet you kazuma. i am risa, alpha female of this pack."

Reko looked in the direction of where the arrow was shot and saw Lita. "What are you doing shooting your arrow randomly like that." he said as he walked up to her.  

hinastar

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:12 pm
Anna nodded and walked off. She went back into the woods, though she glared at Lita for a moment then took off into a jog. She looked around then stoped dead in her tracks. Everything started fading into black.
"Damn...." Anna said under her breath and reached out and found a tree. She leaned against it and shut her black eyes, she was breathing slowly and calmly, though her heart was beating increadably fast.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff