Reply ~Ancient Scrolls~
Gift Exchange - December 2009 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ABeautifulEnigma

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:17 pm
I haven't received a name yet, I've already been given a gift. What shall I do?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:18 pm
Send squeaky mail.
She'll give you a name, don't stress ^^  

CriLiC

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:08 am
I am getting the last of the names sent today. So sorry for the delay but I am doing this alone.

As for the late-comers, the deadline to sign-up was the 20th but since this was thought up so close to that date I will send you some names too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:40 pm
I could find only one thing on their wishlist that I could afford, but now I feel terrible because I got a really spectacular gift and the person who I gifted to didn't get so much. What do I do? sweatdrop  

E_Cutie_222

Blacker Than Gray

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:55 pm
Thank you whoever got me my gift it matches really well with the rest of my out fit Thx you vary much biggrin

oh and sorry about not having anything on my wishlist that was cheap i kinda forgot sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:09 pm
XD i got my gift from.....someone?(idk who it was) i cant open it till Christmas but i thank who ever it was!!! oh and i hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!! heart  

CurlyMomo

Romantic Trash

psychopen94

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:25 pm
Oh my gosh! I love my gift! Thank you person!!!!! biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:31 pm
OMG
Excuse me while I die, either my secret santa on here or a random person gave me a snow apple 0_0
THANK YOU  

Short Melancholic

1D_Fever_Styles_forever

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:06 pm
I hope the person i sent the gift to likes it but im kind of sad cuz i havent received a gift yet. emo if i dnt get a gift o well. id be sad but atleast i was able to give. betterto give than to receive i always say.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:12 am
i sent out a gift but didnot get one... heart  

dessieann

Glitchboy25

2,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:51 am
I want in too  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:48 am
Sorry glitch boy - sign up is over and we're almost done with this. Keep your eyes open in the future as we may do more things like this.  

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Extore Altair

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:47 pm
-Edit- Okay so i have given a Present but no Present has been given to me and im not on the sign up list sad was i too late to sign up? ether pick a different person to get me a Present or let someone that hasn't been assigned a person choose me  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:38 pm
Extore
-Edit- Okay so i have given a Present but no Present has been given to me and im not on the sign up list sad was i too late to sign up? ether pick a different person to get me a Present or let someone that hasn't been assigned a person choose me

I was about to give you something because i felt sympathetic, but I can't because your profile is private so I can't see your wishlist. Sorry  

E_Cutie_222

Janet23

Festive Builder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:52 am
i signed up and sent a present but didn't get one cool  
~Ancient Scrolls~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items