Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Nanashi's Sound Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:59 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Ah crap." Shoko lands on the ground from her attack and puts her hands in her clay pouches letting her hands chew away on a couple pieces. While this happens she pulls out her katana and runs to the side as fast as she can. She flickers away just at the last second each time an air blast comes by her. She sustains small amounts of damage, few cuts here and there. sliding on the ground stopping her movement she thus steadies herself and throws her katana at Nanashi. Her hands free now, she decides in split second thought to tap her shuriken summoning seals and pull out a couple giant fuma shuriken, She whirls them around like windmills then tosses them at Nanashi closely following the Katana blade on each side creating a triangle heading at him (if seen by the upper view) Shoko spares no time to stay in the same place, From this point on she begins running up the wall flickering from time to time. her wrist blades drawn.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:35 pm
As the blade and the shuriken closed in, Nanashi was flashing through a few seals. 'Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique)' Suddenly, he became a bolt of lightning and shot towards the blades then redirected himself to head upwards, so he would be among the stalagtites. Once there, he canceled the transformation. "First time I've seen you pull a katana." He said to Shoko. He placed his feet on two opposite stalagtites to hold himself up, then formed a few handseals. From below came the wind dragon after Shoko, attempting to grab her with it's mouth (Omnomnom). Nanashi finished his seals and placed his hand to the roof. 'Doton: Doryuudan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Dragon Blast)' Upon the sealing appeared a dragon head, that began shooting multiple rock balls at the stalagtites, breaking them, and continuing towards Shoko.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:30 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko smiles as all the attacks go towards her in such perfect unity of chaos and destruction. "Well then, I guess you know me to well." She smiles as the attacks hit her and she puffs away into smoke (substitution technique) revealing she substituted herself with her katana's sheath which was still attached to the sword when Shoko actually threw it. Now riding atop her katana She flashes a bunch of handseals. Having used a genius combination of the transformation and substitution jutsu Shoko is now in prime position to close the range between Nanashi and herself. She grabs her blade's hilt before it hits the wall and she starts running up the wall once she so has footing. She springs off the wall towards Nanashi at high speed swinging her katana to the side she slices it at Nanashi grabbing one of the stones and manipulating it into a rope so she could swing towards Nanashi with even more speed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:42 pm
As Nanashi saw Shoko coming towards him, he simply pulled his feet together and gently fell to the ground using his wings. As Shoko was swinging, he noticed she was in an extremely small dress. Deciding to be bold, he whistled at her. "Hey Shoko, I really like the panties you got there." He finished, grinning and still looking upwards. "Doton: Iwa no Doomu (Earth Release: Earth dome)" He said in attempts to trap Shoko, as he placed his hands to the ground, and making the earth come down around Shoko.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:05 pm
Shoko shakes her head. "Oh Nanashi you are such a pervert." her hands spit out their clay forms She doesn't take the time to form the clay into any shapes she simple doesn't have time. instead she places her hands on the earth dome and lets the clay explode thus bursting open the dome and freeing her. It knocks her back a bit of course since she used such a close range explosive blast. While flying back Shoko makes the handsigns "Earth is my best element silly." Suddenly the whole roof of the room begins to fall and shake to the ground. Dosekiryuu no Jutsu (Rock Avalanche Technique)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:57 pm
"Who do you think I learned it from, Shoko?" He said with a smile up to her. Quickly flashing through two sets of signs, Nanashi waited for the perfect moment to get away from the rocks. His first set of seals was for Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique), which would allow him to be underground until the avalanche stopped, whereas his second was for Doton: Bakuyaku Iwa Kawarimi (Earth Release: Explosive Stone Body Replacement), which would allow him to blow up some of the rocks. Once the rocks were at his head, he finished the seal for the later of the two jutsu, replacing himself with an explosive rock from underground, which blew up a good section of rocks. Once he felt the earth stop moving, he swam upwards to be above the wreckage. "My, my Shoko, that could have hurt." He said with a grin. His left eye was closed as he looked at Shoko. His wings fluttering softly. "I should at least get a hug for that." He said, laughing slightly and spreading his arms.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:07 pm
((Sorry firu im having trouble rp'ing right now.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:13 pm
(S'okay, I have other stuff to do as well.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:17 pm
((its not that its just...ugh))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:20 pm
(Eris, I know. Just have a nice hot relaxing bath, then come back and talk to me or someone else)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:08 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image(( crying ))

Making a couple handsigns Shoko approaches Nanashi slowly and cautiously they are in the middle of a spar here. A hug seems rather strange She extends her arms and wraps them around his shoulders smiling her warmth radiates to him. She gives him a peck on the cheek and smiles. "Sorry I always get so excited during a battle I lose track of what can hurt people and what can seriously harm people." Shoko presses her body close to Nanashi's for a moment longer before they retort back to their sparing selves.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:19 pm
(Fine, don't let me give you a reason to go back into sparring stance.)

"That's okay Shoko, I just wanted to put that explosive note on your back to knock you out." Nanashi said, indicating he put something on her back, when in reality he didn't. He used it as a distraction to flip through the handseals in an attempt to literally make Shoko unconcious. "Hikui Tenkuu Assaku no Jutsu (Low Air Pressure Technique)" Being in a training room, the jutsu would take effect on Shoko unless she did something about it.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:00 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Ahhh!" Shoko rears away from the hug to check her back but as much as she checks it she cannot find a thing. "Oh you b*****d." She says noticing his real motive. The air is getting quite thin already in the room. Time for Shoko to pull out a wild card of a move. She has not many defenses to fighting in such a small enclosed area that is losing air so quickly. A dangerous move would be to put water into the room, as when the room becomes a vacuum this amount of water will boil almost instantly Causing both Nanashi and Shoko much pain could even kill them in fact. So Shoko being the insane girl she is, makes the handsigns and sure enough she over does it. Gekiryuu Chikara (Raging River Force) Suddenly the whole room becomes a spiralling flooding mess of water, which should rough Nanashi up a bit. Shoko on the other hand stays as low as she possibly can and breaths underwater while most the current remains calm underneath the water, atop the water at standing level now, is quite rough and tumble. The room will fill up to the brim. Hopefully cancelling out Nanashi's attack or a move in which both Nanshi and Shoko are in a stalemate. If neither stop their jutsu, both will die, if they both stop their jutsu, neither will die, if only one stops their jutsu the other one could die pretty quickly. It's quite a bad situation really.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:40 pm
(I thought a vaccuum was created at the removal of air, not at lowering air pressure? Either way, whatevs'. You are more than likely right, since you have studied it more.)

Being unable to focus on the jutsu he was manipulating due to the large wave of water storming towards him, Nanashi cancelled his technique as the air pressure returned to it's normal state. He brought his arms up in an attempt to block most of the attack. In this attempt, he was thrown backwards towards the wall, having his shirt torn apart and his pants ripped to resemble a pair of shorts. Upon slamming against the wall, many thoughts began running through his head. The most important one was, 'Form the handseals so you don't drown to death.' His hands moved slower what with the fighting against the tide. Once finished, he thought to himself again. 'Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)' The words ran through his mind as he sunk into the earthen wall that was at his back. 'Not much time to do this.' He thought to himself, swimming through the earth to where Shoko was. Once there, he attempted to pull Shoko down using Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Skill). Once she was stuck in the ground, unable to do handsigns, he had planned to drain the water from the room using Doton Tamuro (Earth Release Camp) which would allow him to create a deep canyon which could contain the water and he could seal up afterwards.

(Sorry I didnt post earlier. I havent really been home.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:50 pm
Unluckily for Shoko she was in the laying down position while Nanashi pulled down on her to thus pull her into the earth. His little plan would never work since Shoko is also of the Earthen element. She sinks down into the earth, but while Nanashi is pulling her down she makes the one or two simple handsigns to do the Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique) She then when underground with Nanashi, flips and twists her body, thus squirming herself so that she is beneath Nanashi underground. At this very instant moment of advantage Shoko must act quickly. Else she may lose the chance to do anything meaningful at all. She forms numerous handsigns as quick as possible thus replacing her actual body with an explosive rock body. Into which she gains access back into the water filled room. (visa-via a replacement with a rock closer to the surface than Shoko was.) The rock replacement body explodes underneath Nanashi while Shoko swims to the middle of the water filled room, and remains there in the middle where she should be safe from any of Nanashi's further attacks...(probably not but whateva lol.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff