Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Elstania Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel5159

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:16 pm
"Wow what happened to you? Ok well I guess we can start moving later." I said looking at my hurt tail.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:46 pm
"Sorry about our tail.", I said apologetically to Angel. "What happened to me is that my life took a sudden turn in events and now not only am I helping you, I'm helping an angry vampire out of starvation." I couldn't believe I had agreed to this but I knew it was for the best. I leaned my head back against the tree and hoped I would make it through this.  

gandygirl

angel5159

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:29 am
"Oh um... ok I guess I am ok with that. I guess we can start moving later. Sooo about this Vampire thing. I am not going to die or anything right?" I said confuzzled.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:47 pm
Raurick Linked back into camp, and after not seeing Yoko, sat at the foot of the tree she was in. He looked at the ground, his aura definately full of guilt. "I wonder if a simple. 'I'm sorry' would fix anything..."  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:10 am
"Listen kid, you'll be fine. Raurick isn't gonna lay a finger on you okay?" I said to Angel. I turned and saw Raurick coming into camp at that moment. "Whats up with you?", I asked playfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:41 am
"Thanks Yoko. Do you think Raurick should travel with us?" I said trying to make sure no thing knows how much my tail hurts.  

angel5159

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:06 pm
Quirking an eyebrow, Raurick sighed and waved dismissively. "Nothing's wrong." he walked over and stood under the tree looking up at the two. "So what's up with you two?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:45 pm
"Um, I think...", I said unsurely. I didn't know if Raurick wanted to travel with us, but I was slowly becoming fond of him. I looked at Angel, then at Raurick, and back and forth. "Well whats up is that we have to move again and we have to keep traveling, so do you want to travel with us," I asked Raurick. I looked at him and I knew that I was looking quite hopeful. I tried to hide my expression but I knew it was easy to see.  

gandygirl

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:11 am
He sighed heavily and looked down at the tree. "You realize that if I go with you, I'll have to feed off of you right?" He asked. "And if I stay, I'll surely starve to death." He looked back up at her, that familiar guitly glimmer in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:50 am
I looked at Raurick uneasily. "I know that." I said quietly. "And I'm willing to help you. I can't let anyone starve when I know I can help them."
I quickly looked away and hoped he would agree.  

gandygirl

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:48 pm
Raurick nodded and looked down the path. "Then so it shall be..." he sighed and waited for them to decide their destination.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:25 pm
"Ok welcome to the group Raurick. How about we start moving more to the river then we can eat the fish, well me and Yoko anyway, I hope you don't mind usaully we are always travelling but then you came! rolleyes Just kidding" I said all this while starting to move to the river holding my tail to make sure Yoko doesn't pull it again.  

angel5159

gandygirl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:40 pm
I laughed as we began moving and I saw Angel holding her tail.
"I'm not gonna pull your tail again kid, so stop worrying.", I said laughing.
I climbed a tree and ran amongst them, hopping over broken limbs and leaping from tree to tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:55 pm
Raurick sighed and smiled, he followed after, slipping in and out of the waiting shadows and keeping a relatively close speed to Yoko's.  

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gandygirl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:58 pm
I was in a strangely good mood and the sun was coming up. There are two things a cat girl really loves; the sunrise and midnight. The only problem was Raurick. Of course he would have to disappear. All the sudden I had an idea.
"Raurick? Would you like for me to make you a permanent shadow?." I asked him.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff