Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Lords Of The Underworld OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Helpful?
  Yay!
  Nay!
  Finally!
View Results

Alpha_Rain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:58 pm
Also I had an idea I would like to put forth. Since we all in the same time period and such as well in the same location. I was curious as if we could have a time sheet or something like that on the first page. Something that told us if it was Morning, Day, Afternoon, Night, Wee Morning, you know those kinds of things. Just so we can all stay together on time.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:07 pm
That would be a good idea...I think at the moment it's night...It would help the RP but we can't change the time of day too often cause some people don't post a lot to be able to keep up with a constant change in the time of day.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:11 pm
Ohh what if the hunters tryed to kill the girls too cause they thought they were traders or something, that would be dramatic and awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:13 pm
If the girls go with some of the guys to the town for more things for the castle. The hunters see them and kidnap them, then try and kill them..that would make it interesting I think. lol  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:20 pm
Or maybe the castle can be attacked after a large number of girls disappear (our girls) twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:23 pm
Hmmm...good idea...I think it could work but we need Candy Cane's approval. lol  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:25 pm
Come forth lord candy and read our words 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:26 pm
I think she'll read them later...she's offline right now...  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:45 pm
Well well, here I am! razz

That sounds like a fair idea..but now I have to come up with an idea for the Time Sheets.

Oh! and The suggestion about adding Separate profiles in the Profile section..came up.

Like..everyone will have one post to update daily on the up-comings and goings of their char's and such to keep everyone updated?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:36 pm
What do you mean but daily updates on the up-coming and going of people's characters?  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:48 pm
Like..ok..for Example.

I'd start a post for Jezebel with her picture and some description or what not and post updates on the posts you have done. Like quote your last post (Minus pictures) and post it..so people won't get lost since the pages keep updating faster and faster everyday...xD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:30 pm
That does sound like a good idea but it will be difficult because of the fact that, like you stated, the pages update so fast that there is a possibility that people might not be able to find their last post.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:52 pm
Well, meaning like when we start.

We'd use our last posts and insert them into the post we had made in the profile section...

So some people won't have to quote. They could just go off and read it in the profile section...

Errr!! Jumbled! crying I'm soo busy right now..It's hard to think..hahahaha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:07 pm
weridness but I guess I'll figure it out along the way lol  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

Ace Of Serendipity

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:37 pm
Well if you want to keep it going you can eventually just say that aliens come down and try and abduct every purple object in the world for some elaborate scheme to burn every puppy alive.

And And And I don't think we should have to update that much on our profiles.
Like I think we should just update one little section every now and then, kinda like a relationship status on myspace or something.

And And And And And you don't need to like get a giant schedule thing just make a list somewhere on the first page saying Morning; Noon; Afternoon; Evening (not necessarily in that order jkjk) and bold face one every other day or something.

And And And And And And And No one really is falling in LOVE or anything its just that since the keepers have had so long to get to know the girls there starting to be a little nice to them. True we are supposed to be ruthless demon people but still. I mean this RP is based off a book and it already has pretty much nothing to do with it as it is, so we don't really have to be all that hypocritical on this one rule. And who was cuddling?

And And And And And And And And And And
Rawr dramallama

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas