Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:24 pm
(( @ Nala-Lilly is in the interveiw room, but I'll just go along with it, just say you were in the room with me. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:30 pm
Lilly glanced at the cat that stoped infront of her, she reached down and pet it, "Wow! You can speak human language? That's amazing!" she smiled, "Seems to me like everyone here has some kind of power even the animals..." When the man told her to sit down she nodded and sat in the empty chair. She smiled, "Yes, please go ahead and ask..." she said politely, she was so nervous, she fiddled with her fingers.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:35 pm
Shiva turned to face the man. "Hello Jet!" She said with a smile. "How was the interview...? Anything interesting happen...?" Shiva was always the cuirous type and wanted to know more than she needed to. She moved her hand slightly filling a vase on the other side of the room with water as she waited for him to speak.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:07 pm
He looked straight into her eyes "First of all, I'd like to ask what you thought of Fire Star and John, yes I know what happened out there" The obvious reason for him asking that was to see how she reacted at knowing things no one other than three people should have known, John was making a web, but in reality, the Owner did have a web of info that has no boundaries

He smiled and looked at her "The interview is still going on, the only difference is that I was replaced by the Owner, I am not sure why though" He sighed, John really was a mystery, not even Jet, the only person that knew his secret can not understand him  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:27 pm
"Well, ummm..." she looked at him confused for a moment, wondering how he knew that. Then she smiled, "Fire Star and John are nice, I'm glad they came and gave me a lift if not, I think I might hve been late to the interview." she admitted with a sigh. "But how did you know?" she blurted out. Then she covered her mouth quickly,"Sorry...I don't think it's my business to ask..." she muttered embarased.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:48 pm
Shiva made a confuzed look. "Thats strange...He has never done that before...You were the one who gave my inferview if I remember correctly..." She thought back to when she first arrived at the mansion. She saw Jet and thought he was the owner and really cute too. Then he told her what he really was but she didn't think of him as anything less. And here I am today...Still liking him... She smiled at the thought but then she pulled herself back to reality since Jet was standing right in front of her.  

shivawolf1

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:51 am
""Yes but as far as i know i am the only one that speaks and understands human toung." She said spoting anther mouse. " Well time for me to get back to work See you later!" She said runing off after it and bumping into Shiva and jet and loseing where the mouse went. "Sorry about bumping into you!" She said trying to figure out where it could have gone. "By the way is that the new vet i ran into in the office?" She said deciding to wait untill the mouse showed back up as they always did.

((I love this being a mouser means i can be anywhere a mouse is Just hope there is no one that becomes a mouse or can change into one. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:39 pm
Austin jumped ontop of the manor and sat there looking at the sun as it set on a boring day."I wish there was some action around here."he said with a sigh.

Ed fell down and was overcommed with animals playing with him"Okok ok ok"he said trying to stop them from getting his face.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:38 pm
Missy skidded to a stop, and looked up at Ed with an innocent smile, her tail swishing against the ground. She stuck out her tounge happily panting. Ed was so much fun, he usually seemed shy, but he seemed to like having fun with the aniamls.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:36 pm
He laughed "It's alright, I know many things about people, it's almost like I am in their heads, secrets and things you hide from the world aren't hidden from someone like me" He stood and turned "You've got the job, but then you already knew you would" He slowly walked to the back door, she still had time to stop him or something like that

"Yeah, I remember" He thought back to that day, how he had to use his power countless times to keep from showing her his blush, he really likes her "As if I could ever forget" He smiled and looked at her, how they had become friends and all

He saw Austin on the roof and heard what he said, he called out too him Austin, if you are bored, follow me, we can have some real fun

((I thought that when normal animals talked in the RP, they talked in indent (not counting Nala, she can talk)))

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:54 pm
(Sorry will fix)
Austins head went up and looked down at him and thought"What the heck maby he will show me something interesting".He jumped down beside him and waited for him to move so he could follow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:57 pm
Ed scratched her ears and smiled"arent you the cutest thing"he said laughing.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:41 pm
Fire Star started to walk towards one of the weird earth formations in the area, the Stone Table, no life there because it is basically an area of the earth that is completely covered by a thick stone The Stone Table is something interesting, but I'm sure you've seen it, but I'll show you something else once we are there He had an instinct that told him that this would be fun  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:57 am
Austin did not say anything but he could feel something pulling him twords the table.He ignored his feeling and followed Fire started agin."What was the felling" he asked himself  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces