Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:38 am
((I don't know which is real that's why I threw 5))
Kai watched intensly."Ok I'm going to wait for his next move" Kai picked up the weapons rolled to him and held them as he waited for yukio to make his move.
(( He messed up our training for the exams.... and still the sharigan in the vial can't be implanted, the other eye is a seki reigan))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:43 am
Firu Shinra
(Read first post. The ground is simple earth, nothing fancy. All of Otogakure is underground. So if you tried to take out the roof or a wall...well one, you would have to break through A LOT of stuff. and even if you did, it would destroy the supports and bring probably half the village down on your head. So no.)

((But it would also mean bringing it down on your head as well, wouldn't it? And all of the other genin. twisted Alright, I'll edit))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:52 am
Kai herd Yukio and threw the kunai at him.When they were close to him Kai set off the exploding bombs attache dto them." Dodge that." Kai looked around and where he could go if the roof where to fall.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:55 am
((You do realize that by doing that, you'll bring down the entire village on your head, right? There's nowhere to run or go. It's not just the ceiling...it's the entire freaking village. You're under it.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:55 am
"Well give me back that vial. I didn't want anything else." Shiro yelled back up to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:02 am
((They arnt that destructive and also they are kinda coming from underneath you cus the room in only like 30X30x30 so its more like bombs going at your legs/waist area))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:05 am
call_me_ishmail1
"Well give me back that vial. I didn't want anything else." Shiro yelled back up to him.

((Those are my eyes))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:07 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Standing high up in the air, Yukio just shifted his body side to side to avoid the kunai. When Kai activated their exploding bombs, however, he wouldn't have noticed that instead of being attached to the kunai, they were actually placed at his feet. Since the exploding bombs are covered in paper, it was easy for Yukio to simply manipulate them to fall off as Kai threw them, using his paper manipulation. Glancing back at Shiro, Yukio shook his head. "Well that would be surrendering, and I can't do that. Besides, I bet a few hospitals could really profit by having rare samples of these...whatever they are."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:12 am
Fenrir Graveheart
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

((Kai, how can you tell the real Yukio from the clones? They make the same noise.))
Yukio was surprised as he was suddenly thrown out of the hole, but then he simply made a handseal as the rushing river of mud and kunai came at him. Yukio was then hit, but poofed away to reveal that the real Yukio had replaced himself with a clone! Several hundred feet away, the form of Yukio lifted into the sky and up over the wall, as if he were being pushed by a massive force of wind. Hovering over the wall, Yukio spotted his pursuers down on the ground several hundred feet away. He then pointed at the ceiling above him and shouted in an amplified voice that carried over to them. "If I take out this ceiling, then the village comes crashing on our heads and we all die! Take down the walls and let me out!"

edit

(You realize I would be able to get everyone to safety, right? Yay for me being able to USE earth.)

Nanashi sighed and flipped through signs and sunk down into the earth. Within a moment he was emerging out of the wall directly in front of Yukio. Though due to Yukio looking down he wouldn't notice, or even hear Nanashi emerge from the wall. His right hand stretched out towards Yukio and was about a foot away. "Give back what you took, or I kill you right now. Don't think I can't." Nanashi said in a momotonic voice. Air seemed to suck into his palm slightly, but this was also unnoticeable due to the little amounts he drew in. "If you do give back the vial, I will allow you to exit through the door."

(Also, stating this again, cause for some reason, you can read everything except details. The room is 30 feet by 30 feet by 30 feet. Basic cube.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:13 am
"They are artificial creations of my own making. They would be worthless to anyone but me considering I am the only one who can even open that vial. Now just give them back and I won't try to hurt you."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:22 am
Kai noticed the bombs disappear so as soon as the explosion started he made a signs" subsitution jutsu."He was remved from danger and replaced with a log that was burned to peices.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:30 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

((Actually my plan was to blow up the ceiling and then have Yukio race over and cling to Nanashi's leg since he noticed that he knew Earth element. lol))

Yukio heard Nanashi and only smirked, but then he heard Shiro and suddenly shouted, "STOP!" Nanashi would then suddenly feel a strong breath of wind lick the back of his neck, as the mighty jaws of a Wind Dragon hovered right behind his head. It would've been near-invisible from where the others were, but up close it was now easier to see that the incredible force of wind that pushed Yukio up so far in the air and held him there was actually a Wind Dragon. With Nanashi so preoccupied with sneaking up on Yukio, he would've never noticed the dragon. That dragon would've easily clamped its jaws down on Nanashi's head and rip it off if Yukio hadn't stopped it. In the end, as vast a difference in their strength was, it was Yukio who held Nanashi's life in his hands, not the other way around. "Aaaaahh, what a pain!" Yukio shouted as he scratched his head. "If it was worthless then you should've said something about it before! Idiot!" He shouted down at Shiro.

((edit: I guess that means Kai blew up, huh?))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:45 am
((No I don't think so why do u ask?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:49 am
((Try reading my second to last post. I'm going to sleep.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:53 am
(You wish you held my life in your hands.)

Nanashi could feel the air dragon by him. He didn't care. It was really a mediocre jutsu compared to his aresenal of jutsu. It looked as if Nanashi was doing nothing. Suddenly, the dragon that held up Yukio would be blown apart by Nanashi's Boufuu Kyuutai (Storm Sphere). Then without skipping a beat, Nanashi "shot" his chakra at Yukio. "Shinkeigakomakai (Sensitive Touch)" At such close range it would most definetly take effect. Nanashi waited for the part where Yukio fainted from excrutiating pain, before Nanashi would completely emerge from the wall to save Yukio from dying from the fall.

Shinkeigakomakai (Sensitive Touch)
Requirements: Shikon no Jutsu
This technique is a rather insidious one. By focusing and pouring chakra into a target, the user increases the sensitivity of the target’s nerve endings by a hundred-fold. This requires a direct line of sight, and a relatively short distance. (No more than 20 feet.) Even the softest touch becomes excruciating when under the effects of this jutsu. Targets that are standing experience a great amount of pain in the soles of their feet. Often times, they cast themselves upon the ground, only to writhe in greater agony. Some targets will try to tear off their clothing, finding the touch of their outer garments too much to bear. After experiencing only a few seconds of this torture, all but the toughest individuals will pass out. This jutsu lasts for one post. On the target’s next post, they will be incapacitated as their overloaded nervous system regains control. It should be noted that this is not a genjutsu and should not be treated as such.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff