Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:57 pm
bo_bannan
Sami Von Disco
Okay, I have another question: How often to you plan on holding the zOlympics? Like weekly, monthly, yearly?
User ImageUser Image§•••§•••§Come Join The§•••§•••§

well there is one event a week if thats what you mean? we dont know yet for futute olympics. i know ppl wanted a solo olympics, maybe we will do that before another crew

User ImageUser Image

§•••§•••§zOMG Olympics§•••§•••§
Yeah, I meant for future Olympics. Thanks for the answer. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:35 pm
Q: [ Please note that I didn't have the patience to read all 6 pages, so this question might've already come up... ]

But about the dying part and going to null and all that, what about if someone defibs you? Does that still count as nulling? @ w@;

yveox

Trash

Bobannan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:53 pm
xxVinyl
Q: [ Please note that I didn't have the patience to read all 6 pages, so this question might've already come up... ]

But about the dying part and going to null and all that, what about if someone defibs you? Does that still count as nulling? @ w@;

nope thats not nulling. only if you awaken.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:41 pm
Gotcha. Thanks! ^^  

yveox

Trash

Dustytuft

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:29 pm
For the judges' (I THINK I'm still a judge) autiofile just be a webcam with paper over it (unless you want me to be in a costume o.O)and my netbook at loudest setting?
Wait does my netbook record audio?
....brb.

Edit: Okey it does :3 I wonder why it wouldn't o.O Oh well xD I'm just tired.

The only problem would be if the phone rings... but I could take my netbook downstairs to my room which should be the quietest room unless my cats go insane.
...Which could happen. They can get kinda loud. ...But if you hear a "MAEEWEAAOW!" it's my cat wanting to be pet ._.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:26 pm
Dustytuft
For the judges' (I THINK I'm still a judge) autiofile just be a webcam with paper over it (unless you want me to be in a costume o.O)and my netbook at loudest setting?
Wait does my netbook record audio?
....brb.

Edit: Okey it does :3 I wonder why it wouldn't o.O Oh well xD I'm just tired.

The only problem would be if the phone rings... but I could take my netbook downstairs to my room which should be the quietest room unless my cats go insane.
...Which could happen. They can get kinda loud. ...But if you hear a "MAEEWEAAOW!" it's my cat wanting to be pet ._.

pm me about it? i dont really wanna discuss judging secrecy here xDDD jk. but i dont want to confuse ppl either sooo. . .  

Bobannan

Saburoo

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:42 pm
theLeopardTree
Umm.. i need a judge for this weeks event.. idea

Right now or some other time?

All requests for judges belong either in the KKD thread or the judge list thread... we might not see it in other places.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:19 pm
Saburoo
theLeopardTree
Umm.. i need a judge for this weeks event.. idea

Right now or some other time?

All requests for judges belong either in the KKD thread or the judge list thread... we might not see it in other places.

thanks, a request has been submitted  

theLeopardTree

Iris Solia Aurora

Hygienic Gawker

3,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:25 pm
>.> Why would using the sweetheart ring be banned? That's such a stupid thing xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:01 pm
Iris Solia Aurora
>.> Why would using the sweetheart ring be banned? That's such a stupid thing xD

As it is a ring that is not received through the game and it requires a person to either have a rather large amount of gold on hand to buy it in the marketplace (the current LMP for a CL 1 at this time is 400,000 gold) or to have the Gaia cash to purchase it through Back Alley Bargains, we decided that it would not be used.

If the sweetheart ring was allowed, the teams with people who could afford to get the ring would have an unfair advantage in the events over the players who don't have the ring and don't have a way to get a hold of one just for the events. After all, for events like Hive where one is aiming for the highest wave, having an extra 100 or so health can help a person last a bit longer if they are low on stamina so they can beat another wave or two.  

KnitKait
Crew

ryry Kenny_McGroot ryry

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:40 am
bo_bannan
Updates

1-21: Decided to do away with the Single Events, everything else is still intact and we are hoping to get a few more teams before starting up biggrin

wat u mean by single events?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:44 am
Sami Von Disco
bo_bannan
Sami Von Disco
Okay, I have another question: How often to you plan on holding the zOlympics? Like weekly, monthly, yearly?

well there is one event a week if thats what you mean? we dont know yet for futute olympics. i know ppl wanted a solo olympics, maybe we will do that before another crew

User ImageUser Image

iziz has an idea. maybe after these olympics the top three teams would have to do a series of challenges, BUT they would have to pick one person to do it and c which team wins. a seperate fee could be paid and it could be refunded if one of the teams lose  

ryry Kenny_McGroot ryry

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200

Bobannan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:23 am
ryry is awesome
bo_bannan
Updates

1-21: Decided to do away with the Single Events, everything else is still intact and we are hoping to get a few more teams before starting up biggrin

wat u mean by single events?

it doesnt matter  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:33 am
ryry is awesome
Sami Von Disco
bo_bannan
Sami Von Disco

User ImageUser Image

iziz has an idea. maybe after these olympics the top three teams would have to do a series of challenges, BUT they would have to pick one person to do it and c which team wins. a seperate fee could be paid and it could be refunded if one of the teams lose

it sounds like a good idea, but i think we will just end the contest. we host 2 olympics a year anyways. the next one will be in the winter  

Bobannan

The zOMG Olympics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces