Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:15 pm
Kess nodded and looked around " anyone want to go?" She grabbed her jacket and headed for the door. " If you need back soon, you know where to contact me." She started to walk down the street to Shivas house

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:55 pm
Andie looked around to see if anyone esle was going. She sighed put her book and ran outside to catch up with Kess. She hoped Shiva was really alright. "Hey wait up" She called to Kess.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:05 pm
Kess turned and saw Andie, she stopped and smiled. "Hey " She waited for Andie to catch up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:18 pm
Andie smiled as she finnally catched up with Kess. "Hey, I sure hope Shiva is alright" She said between pants. She was out of breath from running so fast.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:19 pm
Stella smiled and nodded her head as Kess and Andie left. She was alrady in uniform which meant she wasnt leaving until she changed. "Ill be staying someone has to serve the coustmers" she told then and walked over to the closed signing turning it over to open. "Now come on the rest of you need to go change before people walk in and see you the boss will get here when he gets here. In the mean time lets get to work" she called to them grinning. She was positive Kess and Andie would drag Shiva here if they had too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:54 pm
Reina looked over to Stella and smiled. She finished setting the tables and went to go change like she was told. She came out seconds later "Let's get to work ladies~" and stated "Tonight's gonna be a good one"  

Apple_Gel3

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:18 pm
Kess walked up the drivway to Shivas house."yea we'll see" Kess ramg the door bell several times. Then she sighed and put her hand over the top of the door looking for an extra key.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:41 pm
Ed sat back in a chair near his "co-worked"."So what girl is next" he said laughing.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Shiva sat in the cage with a horrified look. This can't be happening...This has to be a dream! She tried shaking her head...but nothing happen. Shiva looked up at Lerista. "Why me...? What is so special about me that you took me and not somebody else....?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Naiyoki smiled to see everyone a little happy again. She ran to the back room and changed into her uniform. She came out a few seconds later in her uniform.
"I saw some more tourist were coming into town. We'll probably be busy more than ever girls!"
She said giggling a little  

Cecile Silverstone

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:43 pm
"Hmmmmmmmm I think I will get on of her friends but withch one...????? Hmmmmmmm"he though outloud as he got up and paced back and forth next to the cage the girl was in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:52 pm
"That's great news!" Reina cheered. She wondered what was taking Kestral and Andie so long. Surely nothing bad happened. They could defend themselves and Reina knew it. "We should try to get as many tips as we can tonight!" she giggled.  

Apple_Gel3

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:57 pm
Lerista smiled at his friend and shook his head. "That is for you to decide." He then leaned foward seeing her more aware that she was now captured. "Because I have my own reasons that you need not concern yourself with...yet..." He smiled a bit and picked his book up again. "Your very pretty." He thought about reading his book again but he decided to talk a bit first. "So we'll start from the top. My name is Lerista as you have already heard and I am your new master."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:01 pm
Sayuri ran across the street, across the uneven pavement, running and running until she reached a park. Panting, she slowed her pace to a walk, and approached an empty gazebo. Smiling a faraway smile, she set her violin case on the floor, got out her violin, and began to play.

//OOC: I'll find an example in a second.//

Lieutenant Shotgun

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:03 pm
She chuckled a little. Then she hears the bell of the door ring seeing two customers already.
"Welcome to the our Cafe! Come on in and please take a seat"
Naiyoki shows the two guys to a table near the window. She looks out the window for a second but then she looks at Reina.
"Reina, you mind taking these guy's order? I'll go make there food in the kitchin."
She goes into the kitchen.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces