Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Ethral Range Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:05 pm
Itazuki laughed from the sudden end of the fight but now he could solely focus on him being the center of attention and he would still fight and kill RIki.

He stood still hunched over, face hardened from the stress of what he was becoming; now there were two things lurking about. One was calm and destructive, the other stupid and violent. Up and down his arm a string of dark matter crawled from his skin, he flung his arm up swatting the useless plasma away. Menial burns traced themselves along the dark matter which soon writhed itself around his arm, spikes shot up from one shoulder, a thick vein bulged out from his shoulder, he grabbed hold of his cloth and ripped it from his skin, twitching from pure excitement he grabbed hold of his sword. He looked around near the ground, now he wondered how far it had spread and then when he decided to make a sudden and drastic terrain change.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:05 pm
Blood shot from Riki's chest as his eyes shot open and began to fade to white. He was sent falling off the cliff and could see the river below."Is this what its like to die? My death is in vain."Riki thought as he saw right before he fell out of sight the beast become good again. This was Riki last thought before he crashed into the river below and everything became black.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:46 pm
The blakc serpent slithered over to the edge of the Cliff and looked over it, as if dumbfounded at what just happened. It then looked ariund, picked up the sheath of Cherry Blossom and swallowed it and flickered its giant tongue at everyone, seeing the silver haired man, it gave a warning hiss, then slithered back and coiled itself around everything that Viper had left ontop the cliff. Its eyeless sockets contantly staring at everyone, as if waiting for someone to get close enough for it to strike.
Viper seemed to be asleep inbetween the snakes warm hide. She was a little warn out. The snake was her sleepless protector. (( massice edit!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:51 pm
Riki launched himself in the air as his glowing blade was close to meet the body of Teran. The apprentice of Itazuki was bold, but since he seemed to lack the power that the others had, it was a bit stupid. Calypso did not have to say anything for Itazuki thought it was dumb as well; to show for it, he launched a weird looking projectile towards Riki. It did not seem to be dark matter, but easy enough for Riki to avoid. The true attack came when the attack connected towards the ground and Itazuki. The white substance began to spread eighty feet wide; more than enough land to destroy along with Teran. Calypso quickly ran at a blinding speed out of Itauki's attack and had just barely got of range before the enormous circle barrled upward, eating pieces of Calypso's cape like chips.

Teran remained unharmed by the blast unfortunately; this is because Itazuki had another target named Riki. More than likely, Riki would not have survived no matter what happened. He somewhat survived though but Riki tried to initiate one last attack towards Itazuki before his death. It was no success. Calypso quickly used his speed to appear back to the scene within seconds to ask Itazuki just what the hell was he thinking of taking out a team member. Calypso's lecture had to wait as he heard the noise of a whirlwind and looked over towards Teran.

"Look."

Whatever that Byakuren injected into her beautiful lips when she planted them on Teran seemed to had something with decreasing power. The next thing the platinum haired warrior noticed was the shrinking of the devil horns that Teran posessed followed by upgrades that the fifth form granted to Teran.

"He's getting weaker, time to finish this." Calypso said in a determined tone as he leaped towards the weakening false god, but flew back a couple of feet due to one of the darkness waves connecting with Calypso.

That didn't stop him as he got back up seconds later and began to launch a continous barrage of lightning bolts towards Teran with his left hand. Either the lightning bolts clashed with the darkness, or Teran somehow avoided them. Unlike Teran's ability to defend against Calypso's bolts, the false god could not defend from the weakining process that was happening. It was not long before Teran reverted to his forms that Calypso was familiar with.

And it seemed to be over...

No more gibberish from Ferox before they would become overwhelmed by darkness; all that could be heard was a comment that Calypso have probably used during a late night romantic encounter. Ferox was in a good mood and acted as if this entire place was not going to become a wasteland. He went over towards Calypso to shake his hand, but the platinum haired warrior did not play happy fun time with Teran. As a result, he did not get shocked by the toy buzzer or hear the comment afterwards.

Calypso backed up a bit, still not trusting Teran as things were out of place for the moment. Yes, Teran was back to normal, but this did not solve anything. Who knows when Teran was going to transform into his fifth form and cause chaos. The platinum haired warrior may not be around to help his..acquaintances. At least if Teran died there was one huge threat gone from the planet; now it was just sleeping.

Calypso just stayed silent, taking everything in slowly before he went back to his normal self. He had the look on his face that said "What happens now?" as he began dusting himself off after the attack.
(10)  

Agent Code Monkey

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:23 pm
(Thank you Baksuetai for doing such a kind thing, but I was wanting all that to happen to lead to an RP plot for Riki...I will ignore her saving Riki sweatdrop )

A wolf cub walked along the side of the river and smelled blood, her dinner for the day. She approached the source slowly. As she neared the source she realized it was a human. She was now near the human smelling him, still alive. She curled up next to the bloody man with both her head and tail on top of him to give him warmth.

Hours later the man's eyes began to open. Riki was in a large amount of pain and very light headed due to his chest wound still open. He looked and saw a wolf just as she awakened and looked at him, thank you was all he could say. She understood. He sat up a little and reached into the bag he had on his side, this proving to be very difficult.

He managed to dress his wound and use something that would heal the scar but it would remain visible....it was all he had. He warped his chest along with his hands and lower arms which had burns and scars as well. He began to fight the pain and sat up. he looked at the wolf cub.
"T-thank y-you....could you help me out with another thing since I am still too weak to stand? I need wood so we can build a fire."The wolf nodded in understanding and left returning with some wood and leaving and returning with more. She did this til they had a decent pile Riki pulled out his flint and rock and lit the fire. They sat there getting warm as Riki just layed there replaying what had happened in his mind."As far as they know, I'm dead. I wonder if they'll look for me, probably not with the attitude I showed them all. My own leader tried to kill me at the end."

Riki was sadden by his thoughts, and didn't notice the area getting brighter. In front of him appeared a bright light revealing someone in a robe. Riki began to become afraid until the person spoke,
"do not fear, young Riki. You have found favor. You have in you a light that cannot be killed and the power to help heal this world. Take this sword and use it well you know the Truth now use it for good." The angel was gone and left sitting in front of Riki was the Sword of Truth with something written on the blade, "YHWH, The Way, The Truth, and The Light." Riki did not know how he could read it though. He took what was left of his wrapping and wrapped the blade with it so when he became strong again he could put it on his back.

Riki looked at the wolf cub again.
"Well girl, looks like I am going to have to learn to get stronger, are you going to join me on my journey? You'll need a name......how about...Neveah?"The wolf nodded that it liked the name.

Riki and Neveah stayed there while Riki healed and he could go and look for his group and help them.
"I will return to them a changed man and hopefully prove I can help."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:35 pm
Nauseous from all the fighting and training with his element, Orochi jerked forward holding himself by a dead tree. A thick chucky stream of green and brown shot out of this mouth and filled the pristine blue water into a murky color of barf. His stomach grumbled; the last meal he devoured went up his throat and out into the river. He rubbed the corners of his mouth and looked up seeing Viper sitting around.Every one seems to fall of that cliff these days. Orochi thought to himself noticing the many people that fell off and continued to. He counted four people falling off, Viper he counted twice. He thought though of his new mastery of the element of fire, he stuck out his hand, all fingers fanned out simultaneously; they moved like spider legs, dreaded and feared. But a quick burst of heat burned in his ball and made the air hot, then it drilled through the air instantly, its funnel shape spiraled further out causing massive burns on various plants that existed. The uncontrolled fire spread rapidly across the burning making the grass heated up and at random places, flames grew out, but all was but at ease as Orochi inhaled from his nose. Every piece of fire was sucked deep inside his nostrils, his eyes a translucent color of red, he exhaled and wavy patterns of dry heat blew out.

Orochi turned, looked away from the girl, he could now fend for himself completely, against most anyways. Thoughts of what he must do burned deep into his skull. His fire permeated his body and made his skin hot with agony. He took a step forward; a deep red blew over and traced a burnt mark around his footstep. “I am ALIVE!!!” His voice being carried so far almost any and everyone could he him speaking. Orochi then turned to look at the silly boy and a wolf.

MASSIVE EDIT  

imnac K

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:53 pm
(Okay I have PMed two people and I figured my posts and the fact that blood shot out of my chest people would have figured it out but let me explain. Riki is as far as you guys should know, except maybe Teran, he is dead. He appeared on the shores, miles away so he is in the middle of no where and is not visible. He will return to you guys after a while but you might as well say hes dead and leave the place because hes not returning for a good ammount of time. Also Imnac said something a lot of people have been saying that I want to point out the foolishness of. They refer to Riki as "boy" for one Riki is 19, same age as Itazuki and three years older then Orochi. Just wanted to clear some stuff up. Rawk on!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:56 pm
Itazuki waited but slowly his mood changed and sat back down, then he took a nap.

(RIki your picture on your pro makes him look like a boy...)  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:57 pm
(( i am still on the cliff..... im still with the giant snake))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:19 pm
(Well the picture looks my age and Im 19 almost 20....soooo. Plus his age is in the profile.)  

Hakora vi Britannia

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:23 pm
(iT DOESn't matter really im just gonna call you boy, cause Rki is not as strong as Itazuki and he has not earned Itazuki's respect. So in his eyes RIki is a boy)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:08 pm
After a few moments, Calypso realized that everything begin to die down. More than likely nobody was on their guard anymore. Calypso saw this when he noticed Itazuki was taking a nice nap to regain his energy. How easy would it be to deliver a lightning fast strike and end his life today. Too bad the platinum haired warrior was getting a bit bored and let out a sigh.

"Seems like the party's over. Time to make my getaway."

Calypso saluted the group with his left index and middle finger as he turned his back from them and began walking away from the direction of the cliff. The platinum haired warrior would most likely see them again, so there were no need for words such as "Will i see you again", "I love you", etc. As for his destination, the platinum haired warrior would walk until he was out of sight from the group, then use his talent to more than likely take him back home. Calypso could however always use the dimension techniue Itazuki posessed, but it was a bit risky.

Unless the group had other plans besides playing break time, the platinum haired warrior made his leave.(11)

Agent Code Monkey

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:59 pm
Viper woke up from her short sleep an looked around. She yawned and jumped onto the head of the large snake and looked arond. She couldnt say anything, but the snake began to slither off. So she sat down and just let it do what it wanted, hoping it would take her out of here... She frowned, her throat completely raw. She gave a silent sigh. A sudden thought of where Orochi was.

( brain fart)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:04 pm
All of Alex's blind rage vanished when Teran's darkness was gone. "Huh?" blinked Alex as he was hit with the recoil of using the golden flame snake twice in one day. Startled by the sudden appearance of Teran, he looked on in confusion until Teran's almighty hand reached out and slapped him. Furious, Alex slapped back with enough force to make a baby cry. "Im gonna beat you like a red headed stepchild" Alex screamed at the form of the great hero, obviously not knowing what he had said meant. SLAP FIGHT was the only thing that was going through the head of Alex.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:48 pm
(this is future to you guys....Riki is staying here when you leave here)

Riki awakened early in the morning. He had gotten up a few times to stretch and walk around a bit since his fall. He helped Neveah get wood and food, but he wasn't much help. It was now day 57 after his fall and Riki felt like he could get going now.

He had no shirt and all that was left was his clothing. He removed the bandages from his chest. It had stopped bleed and healed nicely and his hair had began to grow longer but he had managed to shave with his hidden blades. He got up and began a warm up and workout followed by a cool down. He took his new blade that was wrapped up and used some red cloth to but it on his back with the tip almost touching the ground.

He looked at Neveah.
"Ready girl? We have a long trip ahead of us."Riki put out the fire and left into the woods.

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff