Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
I'm Gonna Be The Mane Event! : Updated! 8/8/10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:38 pm
I totally would still have had no clue at all, if I hadn't been told beforehand. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:59 pm
**official-ish note: I am working on a revised schedule for tasks and such, I was hoping to hear back from everyone on it, but so far, everyone who has replied to my PMs has said they're okay with taking more time for everything**  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Vincent deVars
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:12 am
BlazingDan
Whoa whoa whoa, you're the same person as devars the BRR judge from deviantart?! *totally didn't know*

sweatdrop Am i really silly for not knowing that 'til now?

Nah, you're not. (And that would mean the cross-dressing act was a success. xd ) Besides, I wasn't responsible for more than a half of the non-Byako posts Claire-chii made before.

Delbosque
I totally would still have had no clue at all, if I hadn't been told beforehand.

3nodding Well, I was planning to get an account for myself but it was just too much work - and so I just kept borrowing somebody else's since I don't login to gaia that often.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:43 pm
evil-7
fuzzy-6
sithious-5
gracean-4
blazingdan-3
naris-2
evangelean-1

tada!  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:33 pm
@devars: but I do recall I once or twice maybe might have seen an account in some oldoldold threads somewhere in Byako, with the user name deVars or something like that... is that an old account you lost the password for or something? XD

@jasae: *high fives*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:51 pm
Combined judges' scorings for the second question:

3=1-1-1...Eve (Eveangelen)
7=3-2-2...Tassia (Naris_malem / Marsel_lilas)
10=2-4-4...Sousha (Gracesan)
13=4-6-3...Rooj (Fuzzy Mittens)
15=5-5-5...Sithious
17=7-3-7...Batim (Dan)
19=6-7-6...Sir Madam (Faulty)

Therefore, Eve is awarded 30 points for being the overall favorite, plus 3 bonus points for being the individual favorite of all 3 judges.

Tassia is awarded 10 points for being the runner-up in the judges' rankings.

Sir Madam is awarded one bonus "pity" point for having come in last for this question.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:21 pm
Updated Rankings (as of Feb. 25, 2010):
previous total..............question 2.....bonus (devars)......new total
55...Batim.................................................+1.................. = 56
31...Sir Madam......................+1..................................... = 32
23...Sousha Metsu....................................+1.................. = 24
22...Lady Tahassia Segorge..+10.................................... = 32
21...Lord Sithious............................................................= 21
15...Rooj Ruler................................................................= 15
8...Eveangelen Nicole Rose...+33................................... = 41

(( the two bonus points from devars, are the ones he awarded to Batim and Sousha for what he considered to be well-played responses to his character Eri poking at everyone ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:41 pm
**semi-official-ish note**

Even though I haven't quite heard back from everyone about whether they'd be okay with me changing the schedule for the questions and tasks... since more than half of the people involved have replied and said they'd be okay with it and no one has yet protested...

I will alter the schedule, and update the rules posts in this thread accordingly as I do.

For now, plan on it most likely being that we will alternate weeks for tasks and questions... thus, next week we will be rolling and RPing tasks/challenges, and the following week we will have another question to make up the answer for and be judged based on your answers and RPing thereof.

Any questions/comments/complaints?
Post them here in this thread.

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

BlazingDan

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:58 pm
crying When is this contest coming back?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:22 pm
Sorry sorry sorry,

I've been intending to send out PMs to everyone involved, and really officially notify people that we're going to start up again with a new schedule and such... sweatdrop

I've been busy with some other things, and since I hadn't seen anyone commenting on it here, I thought maybe people might have stopped checking up and that I needed to give everyone fair warning before starting things again. sweatdrop

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

BlazingDan

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:53 am
*phew* I thought it had been cancelled or something cos nobody's been RPing anymore.. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:43 pm
sweatdrop I know, and I was kind of disappointed that no one even was posting to ask what happened. I thought maybe no one cared... *sad-pouty-face*  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:40 pm
>.> Two things. I'm a WoW addict on tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays....and I have a clan to run...and I just got a new job lol. I've been waaaaay too exhausted to even think about getting a a computer this past week and a half or so....ok..so that was three things lol

<.< I'll get back to posting...lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:09 pm
Well, I'm sure everybody is busy...
I'll do my best to be lenient, but still keep things moving along more this time. sweatdrop  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:41 pm
Please review the new schedule as posted here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=17923079#223174095

The scoring/points system has NOT changed, only the timetable for Questions and Tasks.

Since the last thing we had was the Question for the second round, we will next be having the three second-round Tasks.

These three Tasks WILL be happening this week. Please see this thread for details, I will also post brief notes in the RP thread.
Remember, we are currently RPing in the Tesarel thread. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=10&t=9846419#236930073

I regret not having gotten this contest going again sooner, please accept my sincere apologies and I hope you all re-join the group in the RP to continue the contest.

As always, please post questions and comments right here in the mane event announcement thread.
PMing me is also an option.

Thank you.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas