Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:37 pm
Andie smiled. "Thats pertty Emi" She said. "Like it?" She said showng her the deep purple dress. She grabbed black flats. "I'm trying this on." She said and went to try it. Then she walked out "What you think?" She asked Emi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:38 pm
Jenna walks in with trays of food. She slided them under the door. It was ramen noodles. "Eat...you dumbies!" She yelled at them and walked up stairs.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:41 pm
He winced and pulled away."I dont need any help I ca take care of myself." he said scooting to the corner of the cell.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:42 pm
"i love it!" emi said as she got a good look at andis dress  

Y o u rD e a d l yK i s s

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:47 pm
"I guess you're right." The keeper brought some food.Noodles it seems. Thanks a bunch. . . Nan took a sip and went to the other side of the cell humming to herself quietly, a tune she had learned from a music box. She then dozed off into a sleep. .  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:47 pm
rose walked over to the two " i see you two have stopped crying long enough to enjoy yourselfs " she said a little harshly. it was time to see if they were soft or feisty, wether she should stay away from them or with them, thats how she figured people out... even if it meant not making a good impression. she observed before she spoke so that way she knew how to treat a person, after she's known someone for awhile she gets used to them what she calls 'breaking them in' .  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:54 pm
Andie glared at her. She was starting to get mad with her smart remarks. "Shut up already! Before I slap the sh*t out of you!" She yelled getting ready to punch her in ther face. She really didn't want snobs to bother her right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:55 pm
Lifting some noddles with his hand he eyed the sleeping girl curiously he walked over and poked her."hey wake up."  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Y o u rD e a d l yK i s s

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:56 pm
"hmm well look sis i guess we have a snobby a** chick with us and look uh what ever ur name is rose i think i dont care what you think or say about us so f**k off" emi said putting a hand on her hip.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:00 pm
rose smirked " oo feisty, im tremebling " she said with a shiver " lets calm down before somone gets hurt now children, " she had an advanced vocabulary for a common person, she loved to just toy with people. see how far she could push someone untill their ready to explode " wouldnt want to start a fight in the store now, with him sitting over there. am i wroung? " she turned and walked to the counter to pay leaving the two to talk about her behind her back like every girl did. she was pleased with herself  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:01 pm
"Nnnn. . ." Nan said drowsily like child. She looked up to see David. "What is it?" mumbling curiously. I thought you wouldn't want me to bother you... Still a little sleepy she slapped her cheeks to wake herself up. "I'm sorry. . Anyways what is it?" She asked again in an audible voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:04 pm
"im sorry. will you please help me?" he asked blood dripping down his back onto the floor.  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:04 pm
Andie truned around angerily and walked into the dressing room again to change back into the clothes she wore before. She walked back to the clothes and shoes to look for more things.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:08 pm
((Sorry yall ;( My sis just got taken to a hospital so i was worried but i'm back and ready for action)) Xiallen heared andie yelling at rose and woke up setting the book down softly he walked over to them and sighed slightly "Fighting already..? Whats wrong.." He asked rose and andie until he noticed andie go into the dressing room then he looked at roses dress and smiled slightly "Looks good"  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:11 pm
rose looked up at him " hm? oh thanks. " she glanced back down at her dress putting it in the bag " im fine but you might want to check on the other two " she said nonchalantly  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff