Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Which Kaori Yuki characters do you despise/dislike? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do a lot of characters piss you off?
  Yup. I'm only very loyal to certain characters.
  Nope, I love everyone!
  Eh, depends on the story.
View Results

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:39 pm
I have this problem-and it's not only with Kaori Yuki characters- that no matter how much I want to hate a character, I can't for long. Jizabel was definitely one of them. I didn't like him until I found out his backstory. Oscar just sort of grew on me. I found him annoying at first, but eventually saw him as an adorable big oaf! The only major Cain/Godchild character I truly do not like anything about is Alexis. There is nothing dynamic about him. He has no redeeming characteristic, no pitiful weak spot, no reason for his insanity as far as I know, and seemingly no good qualities at all. He's just a flat, static, evil, evil, villainous man.

Actually, the only other character in any manga/anime I feel that way about is Light Yagami from Death Note, but that's a whole different (albeit much longer) rant.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:55 am
Necro Queen
I have this problem-and it's not only with Kaori Yuki characters- that no matter how much I want to hate a character, I can't for long. Jizabel was definitely one of them. I didn't like him until I found out his backstory. Oscar just sort of grew on me. I found him annoying at first, but eventually saw him as an adorable big oaf! The only major Cain/Godchild character I truly do not like anything about is Alexis. There is nothing dynamic about him. He has no redeeming characteristic, no pitiful weak spot, no reason for his insanity as far as I know, and seemingly no good qualities at all. He's just a flat, static, evil, evil, villainous man.

Actually, the only other character in any manga/anime I feel that way about is Light Yagami from Death Note, but that's a whole different (albeit much longer) rant.
Hear, hear!  

Tabatha_Twitchet

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:12 pm
Necro Queen

Keep on reading the series, you'll find out much more about Alexis in the end that turns things around.

Though I never really disliked Alexis, I never found him to be that deep of a character until maybe the end.

But he was always held kind of out of reach for both the characters in the story as well as the readers...kinda enigmatic, a looming "God"-like figure (hence God Child = Cain) that no one can really reason out.

I'd really like to have known more about him really.

For the record, I have a weird fascination with the Jezebel/Alexis pairing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:01 pm
well there aren't many charas I don't like... but >.>

Sara... -cough-

I don't like her.. dunno why xD
Read the first Manga and disliked her -lol-  

SuouVampire

Stefnick

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:50 pm
I'm not to fond of Sara or Setsuna. They are so selfish, it gets on my nerves. As long as they can be together they don't care if the world crumbles.... Ughh. They totally let the people around them die just for their sake. I can't stand that.

Rosiel I don't like him very much. He is whinny and self-conscience until its annoying. Though I do wish I had his power over people I mean come on he told on of men to kill himself and he did it without hesitating.

Kato he just won't die. I am okay with him, he sometime a center of comic relief.

Archne I didn't for awhile, that traitor. Then I forgave him.

Sevy oh...all angel are unclean except me. I want to kill all other angels I deem imperfect. Sevy got on my nerves. Though I still felt bad about what happen to Sevy.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:33 am
Stefnick
I'm not to fond of Sara or Setsuna. They are so selfish, it gets on my nerves. As long as they can be together they care if the world crumbles.... Ughh. They totally let the people around them die just for their sake. I can't stand that.

Rosiel I don't like him very much. He is whinny and self-conscience until its annoying. Though I do wish I had his power over people I mean come on he told on of men to kill himself and he did it without hesitating.

Kato he just won't die. I am okay with him, he sometime a certer of comic relief.

Archne I didn't for awhile that traitor. Then I forgave him.

Sevy oh...all angel are unclean except me. I want to kill all other angels I deem imperfect. Sevy got on my nerves. Though I still felt bad about what happen to Sevy.

yar, right...
sevy I dont understand his point of view  

SuouVampire

Lady_Death

Demonic Nymph

25,175 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:59 am
I can't really say I dislike/despise any of the people in Kaori Yuki's work but I'm not to fond of these people:

Crehador(Godchild first apperence vol 2 others in some of the other vol):To stuck up says he hates nobles but acts like one himself kinda hypicritical if you ask me

Abigail(Godchild vol 2):She's just a b***h

The Moon Card(Godchild vol 3 I can't remember if they ever mention her name):I don't know something about her just doesn't sit well with me

Oscer(Godchild first vol 3 also in others):five words surprised bsessed with a ten year old

Lucinda(Godchild vol 3):She needs to let go of the past thats all I'm saying.

Head Priest Cassandra(Godchild vol 4 and 5):Just don't like him,basterd is evil to Jizabel*sighs*Yes I like Jizabel

I can't really stay that I don't like or am not too fond of anyone from Angel Sactuary or any of the other's Kaori Yuki has done I'm pretty tolerant of their flaws that make them normal like us.Yes as you can see from what I wrote with Head Priest Cassandra I do like Jizabel I really don't see peoples hate for him...but I guess I relate to him and Cain so maybe thats why I don't hate him.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:06 pm
Cain_Hargreaves
.Green.Tea.Pocky.
Riff.
For um..
Personal reasons?
>.<
He�s just not one of my favorites.
User Image

. . . . . . w-wh. . what? eek Not like. . Riff. . . does not compute *head explodes!*

My least favorite characters are:

Setsuna and Sara, they basically ruined AS for me, and turned it into one of my least favorite works by Kaori Yuki (plus I'm impatient and can't wade through nineteen volumes for just ONE good one in which they might redeem themselves as characters).

Meredianna, because she's sooooooooo Mary-Sue-ish even though she is a cannon character. =/ I mean, come on, her personality is about as dimensional as a stick figure. I wanted to beat Cain over the head with his own walking stick for falling 'instantly' in love with her. Emmeline was faaaaar better.

And Cassandra, from Godchild. Of course, he was supposed to be dispicable, and Kaori Yuki pulled that off very well. I was glad to see him go.
I second the likeing of Cassandra leaving made me so happy when I read that.

Lady_Death

Demonic Nymph

25,175 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lady_Death

Demonic Nymph

25,175 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:10 pm
Tabatha_Twitchet
So far (up to vol 5 of Godchild.) I like:
~Jizabel (He is awesome! Can't stand humanity, just like me! Plus, he's one of those creepy-cool doctors...like House! Jizabel could most definatly cure you of a lot of diseases that were "Incurable" in Victorian England...if he didn't need to kill you... sweatdrop )
~Cassian (Love him so much. Even though he's 35, he still acts like a kid sometimes. He and Jizabel have such horrible pasts, it makes their present so much more sweet/understandable/sad. I think they go great together! heart *fangirl love* )
~Oscar. (Cool beyond all measure and kinda weird. 'Nuff said. 3nodding )
~Emile. (Sweetest little brat EVAH! To bad he *spoiler*had to die like that... crying )

Characters that I find....bleh
~Cain (He's cool and all but a lot of the things he does are...repetitive.)
~Riff (He just doesn't seem that... dynamic to me... yet.)

Characters I loathe with a fiery passion of DOOM!
~Alexis (So far, he's creepy and a child abuser. And kind of a rapist. Kinda. As far as I've read, he has no explination for this behavior. And I just don't like the man.)
~Cassandra (YEW HURT JIZABEL! (and Cain.) YEW MUST DIEEEE!!! *spoiler...sorta*...oh, wait! He did! Lol.)
*tears of joy*I'm not the only one that likes Jizabel!YAY!!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:16 pm
Lady_Death
Tabatha_Twitchet
~Jizabel (He is awesome! Can't stand humanity, just like me! Plus, he's one of those creepy-cool doctors...like House! Jizabel could most definatly cure you of a lot of diseases that were "Incurable" in Victorian England...if he didn't need to kill you... sweatdrop )
~Cassian (Love him so much. Even though he's 35, he still acts like a kid sometimes. He and Jizabel have such horrible pasts, it makes their present so much more sweet/understandable/sad. I think they go great together! heart *fangirl love* )
~Emile. (Sweetest little brat EVAH! To bad he *spoiler*had to die like that... crying )

~Alexis (So far, he's creepy and a child abuser. And kind of a rapist. Kinda. As far as I've read, he has no explination for this behavior. And I just don't like the man.)
~Cassandra (YEW HURT JIZABEL! (and Cain.) YEW MUST DIEEEE!!! *spoiler...sorta*...oh, wait! He did! Lol.)

There's lots of Jezebel fans in this guild it looks like.

He's probably one of my favorite characters in the series, if not THE favorite.

As for Cassandra...
He amused me. He's one of the characters you love to hate...a true bad guy to the bone...but I didn't find him that unlikeable...despicable yes...deserving of everything he got, yes...but he was entertaining.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lady_Death

Demonic Nymph

25,175 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:18 pm
Sai-kun
Lady_Death
Tabatha_Twitchet

There's lots of Jezebel fans in this guild it looks like.

He's probably one of my favorite characters in the series, if not THE favorite.
It seems like it,all my friends that read Godchild hate Jizabel and I'm like 'WHAT?! how can you hate him?!' but thats just me I find him very interesting

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:56 pm
I actually like a lot of characters other people hate. I LOVE Rosiel (his pain is just so apparent under his insanity). I really like Alexiel (she's so kick-a**). I love Jizabel (he's damn crazy but he reminds me of a mix between Rosiel and Raphael). I actually really ended up like Sevy in the end (even though I hated him before)

I don't really like Sara/Setsuna THAT much but I certainly don't hate them. They've gone through enough to deserve to be together. I hate Alexis, that's true. Just because he's plain evil. I also hate Sandalphon. He's pretty annoying, too (although it's rather humorous when he possesses Sara).

Oh yeah, and about Merediana - I don't really like her much, either. She's sort of whiny and Emmeline is soooo much cooler. OMG, Cain, get a clue. I was seriously pissed off at him for that. He loves the supposedly dead girl, who's so boring, over his fiance who kicks a**.

From Fairy Cube, I can't really decide whether or not I like Kaito. I want to like him because he's so calm, collected, and really damn hot. But I hate the fact that he's so unpredictably evil. You expect him to be moved by people's words and choose to do something good but he's always completely unmoved and just goes by his own motives. And he's so cruel to Raven (I love Raven. heart Such a pretty boy with such a sense of honor.) That alone is probably the reason why I'm starting to dislike him more than like him. That at the fact that he basically betrays Ainsel. Grrr...  

OhtarwenElenya

Lilicchy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:44 am
i love everyone 4laugh
*lilicchy in rosiel mode*
oh! oh! oh!
heart heart heart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:15 am
of all of yuki´s chara´s i hate doll the most. i can´t explain why, probably because i didn´like kirie either, but at least SHE killed sara, which made her slightly better than doll. yeah, i hate sara too, i don´t like naive charas in general..  

Astharte

[[.sheryl.]]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:56 pm
I. Hate. Cassandra. D8< Godchild volume 5.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff