Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 am
User Image
Julian watched as Sonija struggled within herself, though in the end it seemed like she won. When there was another voice in his head, Julian began to looked around to see if there was a second telepathic demon or angel around, but saw none. Who in the world... Julian thought, trying to figure out where the voice was coming from and whom it belonged to. Julian then slowly sat down on the ground, though he was careful not to sitdown on the soil over a grave. "It seems like we are now in a similair boat, no?" Julian said, looking at Sonija.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:37 am
User Image
"That's how it seems.." She says sitting up weakly to look at Julian. In her weakened state they wouldn't stay concealed under her protection spell much longer. Nathan would find them...she heard him calling..

"I am sorry..." She says sadly looking up at him wiping away the remainder of the tears trying to straighten herself up. She knew she looked like a mess...and had grown to like him..I remember this feeling... She thinks and feels the emotion...forgetting to close the link between him and her before she spoke in her head again. She looks to his eyes to see what the information would do to him...make him leave...repulse him...make him kill her?? She was worried...but there had to be another reason...maybe the same reason he was falling...and not just the reason he gave her. He had shown compassion to her...there was something deeper...and she wanted to know if he felt that too.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:44 am
User Image
Julian looked at his large wings; they were no longer the beautiful white they once were, but were now more the color of a grey soot. He knew it wouldnt be long now, and unfortunatly there was no turning back... but in truth he didnt even know if he wanted to turn back. He was greatly confused as to the emotions had coursed through his system, and even more confused that they had been inspired by a demon of all things. He heard in his mind what Sonija said, and it only added to the turmoil in his mind, but now wasnt the time to try to sort it out. Not here anyways. "It is clear that I can no longer be alligned with heaven, and i feel that you are no longer alligned with hell... which means we are nuetral, but enemies to both sides.." Julian said, a little dishearted at this revelation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:59 am
User Image
Her smile falters a bit as she realizes they can't go back. "Where do we go? Who can we trust?" She asks looking into his eyes. Hers filled with fear and longing. She reaches and touches his wing again...this time feeling no pain.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:12 am
User Image
Julian sighed a little, droping his gaze slightly. "Unfortunatly, for all of my knowledge I dont know where we can go. If we go where angels cannot, the demons can still come. And if we go where the demons annot, the angels can still come." Julian said, his mind prosessing all the possible places where neither race could go, but unfortunatly he didnt come up with a single idea without there being some great flaw. "As for trust, we con truly only trust each other, since anyone else would be afilliated with one side or the other." Julain added, only increasing the direness of the situation they were in.

((Thank you very much for the money hazeley! I really do appreciate it!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:20 am
User Image
"I trust you..." She said before she thought about it. She looked up and blushed. A memory long since passed had come to her....a place...a safe place....where her and her mother would go...." She said it was safe...no one could find us..." She says slowly piecing the memory together. Trying to remember the location. Her eyes snapped open as she remembered where it was. "Julian! There is a safe haven! None from heaven nor hell know where it is! My mother created it for when I was young....to help shield me from my father so that she could continue her teachings without him finding out!" She says grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

((You are welcome ^^ I wanted to help you out. Good luck and if you need more just say so XDD))  

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:29 am
User Image
Julian was confused as Sonija spoke of a place where neither heaven nor hell could know of. "Does such a place exsist?" Julian said as he stood up with the help of Sonija. "It will be a trick getting there, now that we no longer stand with either side, every demon and angel will se us as a threat." Julian added once he was on his feet. He stole a glance at his wings, and his heart sank a little. They now looked like the remians of a fire in that they had become the same grey as soot, yet there were spots of charcoal black in his wings, signifying that his fall was almost complete. Not too much longer now... Julian thought as he forced his eyes to look away from his formerly white wings.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:51 am
User Image
She steals a look at his wings and gives him a wink. "You still look good to me...I think they fit you..." She says blushing a bit. She looks into his eyes. As long as we are together...we can get through this.. She thought as she looked into his eyes. She turns away and lets her midnight black wings out stretching them in the waning sunlight letting off sparkles like black diamonds. She looks back over her shoulder and smiles. "Shall we?"

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:03 pm
User Image
Julian unfolded his own wings, the deep grey now showing how completely it had taken over his wings. He was blushing a little because of the compliment that Sonija had given him, but he was prepared none the less. "Lead the way." Julian said, grabbing his large silver scythe from the side of the building and getting a good grip on it. He might not be apart of heaven anymore, but he wasnt about to let go of his scythe from some other sort of weapon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:08 pm
User Image Nathan, finally regained of energy, flys up into the air once more to search for Julian and the demon women. Finally Nathan senses what appears to be and angel and a demon, he flys towards it and notices Julian and the women near the church and flys down to them and pulls his word out and points it at the women and says, "You left before I got to destroy you" Nathan than notices Julian's wings and points the sword at him and completely ignores the women and then says, "so, you are falling; are you really joining Hell?" Nathan stood ready to kill his friend if need be  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:13 pm
User Image
She walks past Julian and
grabs up her whip and wraps it back around her waist and thigh and tucks her katana in to her belt. Just then she saw the other angel. "I told you if you pointed that damn sword at me again I would tear your arm off." She stalked towards him snatching her whip from her waist and lashing it at him. The tip lands at his feet. "There is my warning.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:21 pm
User Image
Julian took off and followed Sonija, and was finally feeling like they might make it without a conflict, that was until Sir Nathan decided to show up. When Nathan confronted both Julian and Sonija, Julian positioned himself with a flap of his wings so that he was between Nathan and Sonija. Stay back Sonija, please let me handle this... he thought, hoping she would get the message. "Yes Nathan, I am falling. I broke the rules, and I have accepted the consiquences. But I am not aligning myself with hell, no, I am remaining neutral." Julian said, tightening his grip on his scythe.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:24 pm
User Image Nathan steps back a bit and says, "Where are you two going and what's going on here?!" Nathan then puts the sword down and waits for an answer. When Julian answered and said they were neutral Nathan sheathed his sword and extends his hand in a friendly manner and says, "I hope we can remain friends than, if your not with them then I have no reason to attack you" Nathan stood there and kept his hand out hoping Julian would accept it  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 pm
User Image
She hears him and lets her whip down but doesn't take her eyes off of Sir Nathan. "I don't trust him... She sends to Julian. She brings her whip down and looks to Sir Nathan her eyes cautious and showing her mistrust of him. "What?" She says to Sir Nathan...wondering what he wanted out of this.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:37 pm
User Image
Julian was suprised as to how easily Nathan accepted the fact that Julian had fallen from the rank of angels and was now neutral. He heard what Sonija said in his mind, and also was wary of Nathan. He carefully extended his own hand out though, and carefully took Nathan's hand in a handshake. He didnt release his grip from his scythe though, just in case Nathan had managed to take him by suprise.  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff