Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Enslaved ~ ALL ROLES ARE TAKEN SORRY! ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:25 am
"STOP IT!" i growl in rage and rip myself from your grasp"I said i do not wish to hurt you do you not understand i am not a human like you!" as soon as it had escaped my lips i wished to take it back but i slip my coat back over my torso and walked into the bathroom. Once i had returned my anger was still flairing i walked from the room and leapt to the main floor"HEY ANYONE ELSE HERE?!" i roared in anger trying to get away from my anger. Ikicked open afew doors trying to find several other people only finding barren rooms  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:08 pm
"master.....?" I mumble but no one hears me I let me head drop and and I grit my teeth... I think to myself 'oh no what have I done...' tears hit the floor  

sayacutie123

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:44 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Soon as Felix heard her answer, all control was lost, but Devi couldn't tell. Felix looked up to Devi, smiling lightly and nodded. He saw her move closer and leaned forward with his lips and began to suck the blood from the wound and licking the blood off of it as well. The taste of the blood was magnificent and he was urging for more. When he was finished, he moved his lips away from the wound and went to kiss her hand lightly and looked up to Devi with smirk,"For one so beautiful, your blood is very satisfying......" He said softly, then he moved his lips up from her hand, and went to her neck slightly, kissing it there.

Devi shivered as he sucked the blood from her arm.When he moved to her neck she shivered again moaning quietly,her neck was one of her most sensative area's on her body,"I am pleased that i can satisfy my master"she murmered quietly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:24 pm
Felix felt her shiver as he kissed her neck lightly, his fangs shone slightly, but did not break into her skin. He heard her moan and her words, smirking slightly at her reply. He pulled his lips away from her neck and replied in her ear,"You seem very willing to please me, Devi..." He said softly to her, smirking slightly, gently nipping on her ear as well.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:24 am
Devi nodded licking her lips,"Of course that is what a good slave does" she says quietly biting her lip,"A good slave will do anything to please her master no matter what he wants."she continued.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:43 am
Felix licked hs lips as well, smiling lightly as he moved his lips away from her ear and looked to her."You must be that good little slave then...." He said softly and smirked, leaning forward to kiss her lips. His hands went around her waist, one going down to her waist, one going up her shirt, to her bare back, to feel her skin slightly, while he kissed her.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:16 am
Devi kissed him back her body pressing against his fitting perfectly into the contures of his body as she moved her arms up wrapping them around his neck gently.She pulled her head away for only a minute,"I will do all i can to be a good slave,just tell me what my master wishes and i shall do it willingly."she whispered to him before moving back to kiss him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:44 pm
Felix smiled lightly, feeling her kisses against his lips, her arms around his neck, and her body against his as well. He heard what she said and smirked slightly."I'm glad you would like to to what I wish..." He told her whisperingly and kissed her back lightly, moving his lips off her lips. He kissed her cheek, her jaw, and went down to her neck, feeling tempted to bite her neck. But, now wasn't the time yet, he wanted that to wait until later. He was anxious for it.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:51 pm
Devi maoned again smiling,"master,shouldn't you show me where i will be sleeping?" she asked quietly her fingers in his hair,she felt his teeth at her neck which made her gasp quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:33 pm
Felix heard her moan and gasps, his urges and lust for her growing ever more. Her voice made a slight shiver when she spoke of him showing where she was going to sleep. He felt her hands in his hair and smiled lightly,"I think I will do just that my dear slave..." He said to her softly and kissed her neck lightly, then back to her lips, moving his hands up and down her body lightly. Then he pulled away, letting his grip go for a moment, leading her towards his room inside the mansion.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:57 pm
Devi smiled licking her lips follwing him quietly,"and if my master wishes for me to wear something else i wouldn't mind"she added looking around as they walked.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:16 am
Felix smiled even more. She was very tempting for him, he was glad to have chosen this slave. He knew she was the perfect one for him."I would be most pleased with you Devi if you did...." He told her softly as they soon reached his bedroom, a normal room with a king sized bed made for him and Devi.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:13 am
PhantomRiyu
Jared watched her slightly "Whats your name?" He asked worriedly

"My name is Rina and what is yours? She said Looking around wondering where Damien had went to and thinking she better hurry and catch up with him.

((i know this isn't much to go on but its the best i can do and i was told to go ahead and take empress gravlyns place by the rps owner.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:27 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Felix smiled even more. She was very tempting for him, he was glad to have chosen this slave. He knew she was the perfect one for him."I would be most pleased with you Devi if you did...." He told her softly as they soon reached his bedroom, a normal room with a king sized bed made for him and Devi.

Devi nodded her eyes wide as she looked around,"It's so big" she said quietly walking forward a little bit before turning to him,"what would master like for me to wear?"she asked him.

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:57 pm
Felix thought for a moment and walked closer to her, placing his arms around her waist. He smirked slightly and said,"Something very....comfortable for you..." He told her softly and kissed her lips lightly, liking her sweet lips more than ever, also wanting the taste of her blood badly.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff