Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:50 pm
When agito looked over at tobais he had a weird vibe coming from him, so he decided to keep his demon cloak activated just in case. "Well if you guy are not here to join then i strongly suggest that you leave." he said to all of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Tobias turned to the man who at this point he had figured out was unable to speak. "I hate to say it, but I don't trust you. You need to convince me before I go running around killing people, although that is my job. Find some way to convince me if you can't talk." "This man seems like he knows something that you don't. I have to say that I don't trust him either" Said the strange voice. "I don't even know who you are, "powerful knight." He then realized that he was again talking to himself.  

Saint Tobias

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:27 pm
Alex merely cocked his head to the side when his attack was easily deflected. Such a simple attack could be dodged by most, as it wasn't even meant to harm the man. But, he knocked it away like it was nothing. Far more than I expected from him Alex thought as he stood his ground. Suddenly interested in the talk below, he yelled "What was that about joining or leaving? I believe I will do niether thing. So for now, your just gonna have to deal with me".  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:46 am
"I would like to but that up to him over there if he wants me to take you out right here." he said as he pointed to tobais. Agito was getting a weird vibe from him, he already knew he would even last a miniute against him, but he couldnt show that to the enemey right now.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:51 pm
"Nobody is joining anyone!!!!" Tobias said in a frustrated tone. He was getting quite frustrated with the people in the graveyard. He turned to Agito. "We really have nothing to do right now, just go somewhere and practice." "You get frustrated quite easily, that is something you should work on. You have not always owned that sword you have, where did you get it?" "You have no right to judge me! I found it on someone who wasn't using it. Who are you anyway?" Tobias was getting tired of looking like he was talking to himself. "Just show yourself!!!" "If you want me to show myself, then talk to me while you hold your sword."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:12 pm
..Quite bothersome. Flux was getting quite annoyed by all of the talking around him. He would have to show Tobias that the "cult" would work for him whether they liked it or not. With a simple twirl of his finger, a blast of fire came from below him as he hovered down to be inside of the circle it had created. From outside of this fire, electricity started to shoot towards Agito, Alex, and Tobias, whilst a rain started from what seemed like nothing.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:52 pm
Growing bored with the meaningless intimidation thrown about by the newcomer and his people, Dieter decided to take drastic action. Reaching into his ever-present bag filled with a seemingly endless amount of books, he picked out the top one, 'A Beginner's Guide to the Banshee Orchestra." Seeing that he had several copies of the same book, and had already mastered the content to a certain extent, the necromancer threw the book at the floating man. Likely hitting his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Death can sneak up on you like a silent kitten,
surprising you with it's touch and you have a right to act surprised.

(No book was thrown at me. I understand that the mute musician was the target..) ((OOC EDITED BY DRASTA))

A heavy rain began to fall on Alex as he parried a few lightning bolts with his hammer, allowing Kozuchi Ozuchi to absorb some of the elemental magic as it passed. Transferring the absorbed power into Judgement, he fired six large bullets of light at the inferno before him. A small static charge from the lightning found it's way up his arms, showing the power of the man before him.
"This rain is annoying" whispered Alex to himself as circles of light once again appeared around the hammer. Choosing carefully, "Third seal release! Destroying water shark!" was what he yelled before he smashed his hammer through the æ°´ (Water) seal. The blow carried through to the solidified platform of air, crating a massive floating version of the seal to be spread beneath him. The rain suddenly switched directions, forming a ball in Alex's hand. It grew and formed a large shark, which emitted a fierce growl. "Fire!" Alex yelled, and a massive blast of water flew toward the blazing circle.

Though a powerful attack, Alex had failed to realize the shortcomings of his own weapon. True, fire was put out by water, but fire also evaporated water. The best Alex could hope for was that the fire would be put out. Alex suddenly remembered his master's teachings.
"Water fouls earth, earth refuses lightning, lightning pierces the wind, wind snuffs the flame, and fire steams the water. You would do good to remember this key rule of the hammer, as it follows these rules with few exceptions". As the blast of water flew toward the target, Alex remembered that it would have little effect but to maybe quench the inferno.

Other times death stomps in the front door, unwanted and unannounced,
and makes it's noisy way to your seat on the sofa.

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:08 pm
Tobias decided to comply, taking out his sword. He then said, "Okay what now?" That instant a blinding flash struck the air as a lightning bolt hit the air in front of him. He though that his sword had blocked it, but looking closer, he found otherwise. Standing a few feet in front of him was a huge knight clad in midnight black armor. "Do you believe me now, my lord?" Tobias quitely shook his head. He turned to the one who had sent the bolt, saying, "Only a fool would do the dirty work of one who just tried to kill him, but I have nothing else to do, so... But could you at least be more specific about what you want us to do?" At his words, Appylon turned and stood beside Tobias.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:45 pm
" then I guess I would have to keep more of an eye on that said person. As flattering as anothers aqknowledgement to ones exsistance is... I am not supposed to allow it, or rather I have to ignore such things. For my job is to remain pure and aware of those who are in need of help" She stated quietly and blushed, trying to make it sound professional. But the thought of a mans eyes upon her body gave her goosebumps...

"Im sure nothing will happen if you were to break a few harmless rules..and it's not like you'll be alone if you do get in trouble." Calypso said, inferring that he will be by her side.

Of course that was assuming they were already in a relationship.

He looked towards the distance and saw something that caught his eye, and then he thought about Sonya, Alex and the others for a brief second. Seeing as how Calypso was not there, more than likely Sonya would have to make the decision for both of the warriors; whether or not they would join Tobias.

"Eh, they don't need me." he thought to himself.

Sonya was mostly going to decline Tobias's request to join him. She was not alone however for Alex felt the same way. She had only met him for a few seconds but it seemed like they would be on the same page. As a result, they would have to deal with Agito, but due to Calypso's words, he was not much of a threat. Meanwhile things began to pick up between Flux and Tobias; Tobias was having a chat with himself while Flux spoke with his magic. Luckily she was not the target of the attacks, meaning she would have to pair up with her only ally at the time-Alex. Or else she was going to have a rough time.

Sonya was impressed with Alex's weapon; it was able to absord elements(at least electricity), and convert that power into another one of his weapons. In addition she watch Alex's summoning ability when he created a shark out of the rain and launched it back towards Flux. She was stronger than a human, but at least she could be support.
(rushed)  

Agent Code Monkey

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:40 am
Agito saw the lightning bolt come his way his demon cloak covered him, but just in case he used his dark encasement to cover his skin so it wouldnt do to much damage. The bolt hit the demon cloak it stoped a quater of it and then dark encasment stoped another half and ha absobed another quater of it in to Kazimuri, with that all done the rest hi him it felt like he got stuned with 700,000 volts of electricty.

"b*****d! that hurt, i would love to kill you know, but i have a little mission to go on, Tobais, ill be back." he said as he released a black fog and dissapeared.
{Exits to forest}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:40 pm
Act as if he disappeared. I am taking a temporary leave from Elemental Genesis.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:07 pm
Tobias shrugged, starting to walk towards the exit, motioning for the huge knight to follow him. He had no idea where the strange man had went, but he had nothing else to do here, so he decided to leave, possibly searching for this man that he had shown him, the man who was enveloped in light. He was not sure, but the people here where starting to annoy him.

((TOBIAS EXITS GRAVEYARD))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:10 pm
(( using friends comp again... my crap phone keeps shutting off!))

She blushed hearder at the mans words, but soon it vanished into nothingness as she noticed the sudden dead silence that seemed to come over the grave yard and she looked up. She got up and looked around to see no one around and sighed. It was getting cold so she decided it would be best to leave. " Well, it was indeed a pleasure to meet you... Maybe we will meet again" She walked over to him and smiled, offering a hand to him as her other was occupied with her staff, which did give off a little warmth for her.  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:01 am
Calypso seemed to be a bit down when after an awkward silence he looked over to see the girl leaving. Perhaps if he saw her blushing at his comments, his feelings would be different; however there was still hope for him when she offered her hand to him. Calypso rose up and got one last look at her goregous body before offering his hand in return.

"I'd love to meet you again; perhaps the environment for our date can be a bit better." he said in a joking manner before giving off a smile.

The first thing that Calypso wanted to do was to ask her if she wanted to have some company; having some fun with a light warrior was all fun, but he would rather have some time with the preistess. Then he remembered Sonya was still back there with Alex. He was a bit upset, but he would hold the preistess to her words, hoping that they would meet again.

"Alright..." he said to himself before he exhaled loudly and attempted to crack his neck. "Time to go back to the party....how fun." he said in a sarcastic tone.

He was about to walk back to the group when he saw something out of the corner of his eye. Calypso looked to his left and about 30 feet away he saw a sword, a gun, a corpse, and a note.

"Looks like it's my lucky day."

Calypso walked over at a calm pace towards the prizes to find the note covered with a bit of debri and a few worms, as well as the sword pierced through his chest. The head was unidentifiable due to the cracked mask and even then, Calypso still could not figure out who he was.

" His own sword to the chest...and they say suicide is a cowards move." Calypso said to himself as he was eyeing the corpse a bit in his attempt to figure out if he saw him before based on attire, but no luck.

Then the platinum haired warrior figured out that perhaps the note will give some more information about the warrior. Of course Calypso did not feel like playing officer(unless it was with a certain someone),but wanted to know the person bit first before taking their posessions. Calypso lightly dusted the dirt and worms off before reading the note.

"If this note is being read by someone, then more than likely i have failed in my mission. I'm sorry mother...father; i hope that you can forgive me. I only want one last request to the person reading this note. My blade, Blackheart belonged to my family for countless generations; it's origins perhaps even start out during the beginning of this world. While Sparks was born from my hands; i ask that you would either pass the generation of this blade to yours, along with my gun, or to have them rest in peace along with me. However if my posessions are disgraced and are sold for a greedy merchant looking for another fix, then death..will be NOTHING compared to the punishment you will face; i've acquired a set of skills in my lifetime that will make sure of that. Make your choice.

Cry."

The last words of a person were more than likely the truest words he or she will ever speak. Calypso thought about balling it up and do a lay-up shot over his head and towards the ground where the worms can ponder whether or not it was cottage cheese or not, but he felt a bit of sympathy. The note's words would not be much different from Calypso's last words if he was in that position.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah, you'll come for my soul ooooooooooooh. Come to you new papa ladies." Calypso said as he made grabbing motions with his hands before taking
Blackheart and Sparks.

While sparks did not seem to contain any element, Calypso experienced a soothing feel when he placed his hand on the hit, which resembled that of a shuriken; blades coming from both sides as well as below. He could feel the darkness element flow through Blackheart. Calypso most of the time berated the darkness element but never experienced it himself except for when he was getting assaulted by it.

"I can see why people are so obsessed with it now." Calypso said as he began to twirl the blade slowly, amazed at it's design.

It looked like it could cut through a few bodies, but he had to put it to the test. Calypso took a glance at the headstone that he was leaning on and figured that it would be a good dummy. He walked over and gave the headstone a few taps from Blackheart before attempting to slice through it with moderate effort. Calypso was suprised to see that the upper portion of the headstone got cut easily before falling to the ground. Of course, he would need more time with the blade to see it's limits.

"Not bad." he said to himself.

As for Sparks, Calypso was not the gunslinger type, but certainly had the speed to imitate and surpass one. Also he did not get the same sastifaction from a gun like he did with a sword. Still, a free weapon was a free weapon. He took aim, pointed down with the gun, flicked it back and gave it a light tap downward with his thumb, causing the gun to spin 5 times before taking aim once more and fired at the gravestone.

"BOOM!"

The headstone that was once there to honor someone turned into grains instantly. Calypso then raised the barrel to his lips and blew on it slightly, getting the feel of a cowboy before aiming in different directions, yelling out phrases such as "Draw Partner", "Bang, your dead." and "This town aint big enough for the both of us!"

After his little bit of fun, he placed Sparks back into his pocket and walked towards the direction where everyone else was at.

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff