Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
PGSM RP <- New villains needed. RP getting started. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:25 pm
(( Cool ))

It was another day and Minako was on her way to a radio interview of course Artimes was with her.

" Minako your dressing room is ready " the bodyguard said to her and could hear the cheers of fans coming from the building.

" Oh really " she said and looked down at Artimes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:48 pm
((Since this is after the wedding, I'm gonna assume that Usagi is living with Mamoru now...in that apartment, remember?))

Usagi paced around the radio, waiting for Minako-chan's interview. She wished the music would finish so she could hear Minako-chan again. It had been a while since she last spoke with her pop-star friend, but each time they talked it was great. It had been about 2 years since the wedding and everyone was off, doing their own thing. She missed them all dearly, trying to keep track of everyone. Minako-chan was still a celebrity; Mako-chan was still in the flower business; Rei-chan was a great miko; and as far as she's heard, Ami-chan was still in medical...stuff.

Mamoru was working, since Usagi was trying to pass college now. He didn't get off for another hour or so. Usagi took a break from pacing to write some more in the notebook she carried. She was planning a get-together for them all.  

Darkness Cake

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:24 pm
Minako was standing near where she would be coming out to talk to the Dj.

" Please welcome our special quest !!!AINO MINAKO " he said with a beat to his voice.

Minako walked out of the door " Kinchiwa " she said smiling carring her bag that contained her guardian cat Artimes

" So tell us about the new song Love " The Dj said

" Well it was a really hard disision on the song at firt we were thinking..." she said continuing the interiwe.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:33 pm
hansonangel
Minako was standing near where she would be coming out to talk to the Dj.

" Please welcome our special quest !!!AINO MINAKO " he said with a beat to his voice.

Minako walked out of the door " Kinchiwa " she said smiling carring her bag that contained her guardian cat Artimes

" So tell us about the new song Love " The Dj said

" Well it was a really hard disision on the song at firt we were thinking..." she said continuing the interiwe.

Usagi squealed. "Yay! Minako-chan!!!"  

Darkness Cake

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:27 am
Minako waited for another question and looked out the window she wanted to see her friends again. Her friends.... It had been a year seince she saw them ever seince Mio attacked Usagi and Mamrou and they fought together for the last time.

Artimes peered out of his hiding place and looked at Minako (( move over words I am doing Artimes in white )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:24 am
(( White can be a bit of a pain to read.

I'll PM the other people who signed up to get them working on this as well.

Still needing some baddies though... ))  

Zahmira

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:18 pm
(( Sorry I havent posted I had been grounded from the computer and now I am back ^&)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:08 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted sooner))

Rei had just finished with her chores for the day, and had finally found sometime to herself. She remembered that she heard Minako was going to be on a radio show today. She probably had already missed it, but it wouldn't hurt to check.

Flipping through the stations on her radio that was located not even a foot away from her on her desk, she finally found the station. From the sounds of it it had just started. It wouldn't hurt to listen for a little bit, she thought as she set her pencil down and focused her attention on what was going on.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:01 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:29 pm
(( Sorry, I haven't been doing much for this RP. I'll get to it. ))  

Zahmira

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:37 pm
Usagi smiled at the familiar song. It was the same song Minako sung at the mini concert at the school...that Mio-chan...anyway...

Usagi looked at the clock. "Mamo-chan* should be getting home soon."

*I know she never calls him that in the live action, but I love the nickname. Also, I think Mamoru should call Usagi, Usako. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:27 am
(( OK, my computer blew up. But now it's fixed and I can do this.

@ IkumiAngel: I think they are all finished school by the end of Special Act. The last time we saw Rei, she was working on improving her Spiritual Sence.

I need to track down our Mamoru and Kunzite then. Any idea where Redford is, Roselite? I'll find Mienai. ))  

Zahmira

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:52 pm
Zahmira

@ IkumiAngel: I think they are all finished school by the end of Special Act. The last time we saw Rei, she was working on improving her Spiritual Sence.

I need to track down our Mamoru and Kunzite then. Any idea where Redford is, Roselite? I'll find Mienai. ))

((I can get him on later tonight. Sorry about it))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:57 pm
Zahmira

((Whoops sorry about that. I kind of figured it took place after they finished school, but I wasn't sure. I'll change it though))  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Zahmira

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:16 am
(( @Ikumi: No problem. smile

@Roselite: Also no problem. Mienai and I might need a Mamoru before we post. ))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff