Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:19 pm
I'm not weird.......
~Yumi~

User Image

As Yumi stopped singing, she heard alot of voices, and movements. Sighing, because she will soon be left alone, again. Plopping on the bed, she looked up at the ceiling. She wondered, is her parent missing her? Nah probably not. Why in the world would they miss a monstrous daughter. Looking at her hands, she suddenly had the urge to jump up, and down on the bed. Jumping, she was happy. Laughing with glee. She jumped, and almost touched the ceiling. Laughing, she sat down. Jump, jump, her body went, then settled. "Well that was fun! Now what to do, what to do?" Tilting her head back and forth.

.....Don't Be Scared.

((Where are we? Sorry, um which masters are with who?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:59 pm
((Wilhelm's got Animi, but that's all I've got.))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:15 pm
~*Animi*~

Clasping her hands together and smiling widely she pressed her index fingers knuckles to her lips. A smirk crossed her face as she suppressed the want to punch the glass of the car. However thinking about the possibilities of electrical shock from tazers caused a shiver her trail down her back she she pushed her back into the seat. "Tell me this, do you have any other cars that are fast or perhaps rare? Before I became... what ever I am now the best I ever saw was the civic and a glimpse of a mustang."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:32 pm
Wilhelm

Wilhelm looked to Animi, seeing a smile on her face made him smile a slight moment as he thought of it. She would be a perfect bodyguard for his family. She was strong, agile and had the brains of a computer, which is part of the reason why he had chosen to take her home as a robotic worker/bodyguard. He continued to drive the car out into the countryside, seeing the city long gone from their sights and many trees, plains and shrubs in the windows scene, with mountains in the background. He glanced over to Animi as he heard her question of if they had any other cars in his selection."Well, we do have a Scion xB and a Nissan 350z. We try to use them as much as possible for each, including the Mustang. However, I do not think these are all too rare to find these days...." He said to her softly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:36 pm
~*Animi*~

Giving a quick glance out the passenger side window, Animi then looked to the floor board of the car. Tapping her foot on it the though of jumping passed through her mind once more. Resting her hand on the handle of the door she turned looking at the window and laughed. "Alright but before I work you have to play a game." Speaking rather quietly Animi looked back just over her shoulder to Wilhelm the smirk still visible on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:57 pm
Wilhelm

Wilhelm couldn't see that she was thinking of jumping out of his car, not even thinking of anything close to it. As he drove, he slowed down into a smaller driveway, which was where his home was. He soon heard her speak of playing a game and smiled lightly,"A game? Really? Even when we haven't gotten to my home? What kind of game?" He asked her curiously.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:04 pm
~*Animi*~

As her canine showed moments before she spoke she opened the door and smiled seductively. "How quick you can get to that button!" Laughing she jumped out rather quickly rolling some. But nearly as quickly standing up and running down the drive way in the correct direction but managing to make it look like she was pulling an escape move. Jumping into some bushes and looking at the car she waited to see if the shock would still affect her at this distance or if it would not. Either way this was a mind game she loved to play and more so used it to see how quick they were to use the cursed remote.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:41 pm
Wilhelm

Wilhelm turned to see her jump out of the car and run out of the driveway. He smiled, seeing her smile as she jumped out. Now, most masters would obviously press the switch and see if she would get a real shocker. He, however, didn't expect the game would be hide and seek. He smiled and stopped the car, putting it into park, then hopped out slowly. He kept a calm and considerate smile as he walked out on the road, carefully looking around the forest and calls out,"So, this is your game? This is very fun..." He said smiling as he held the remote closely, keeping a finger close.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:04 pm
~*Animi*~

Remaining very still and keeping a rather quiet breathing, Animi watched as Wilhelm walked by the bush she was hiding in. Seeing there were several bushes around her she flicked a tiny pebble at his shoe and watched as it clattered along the ground. Tensing up once more to be sure her bush moved no more then as if a small breeze had passed through it. Keeping her gaze locked onto his feet however she looked up to the sky unable to get a loud ringing out of her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:15 pm
Wilhelm

Wilhelm smiled as he walked around, still holding the remote in as he walked, looked around, only seeing the bushes around him, the trees, their branches and leaves moving with the wind. Nothing more calmer, not much of a sound going as he looked around. He felt nothing much except the wind around him, until he heard a slight clatter around him, nothing much, but it seemed to move. He looked down and just figured it was just the wind."I love to play this game alot as a kid. Even when the person that I was looking for was under my nose....and I didn't even know it." He started to say."Back then I didn't have a card up my sleeve. But in this case, I do. This remote that they gave me when I got you, not only could produce shocks up your body, causing immense pain and probably stun you for a while...." He paused, to let the facts sink in her head about what she was risking."And maybe a homing beacon.....a little tracking device....makes it easier to find your prized procession alot easier...." He said softly smiling."Now, the question is, which one is that tracking beacon however." He said out loud, realizing he could be talking to himself, all alone in the forest, but he didn't think she would run to far out.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:29 pm
(( I'm Lonely.... I am so bored, I've read my books, and I need to get more. I'm a bookworm, well not really, my little brother is playing with his ds, and I'm bored, for an unknown reason. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:46 pm
flowerose102
after she got out of the shower she threw her black clothes in the laundry hamper and changed into her robe, she fell back on her bed and sighed. yuki dreaded what she would feel like in the morning but she went to sleep anyways, even though she didnt need much sleep.

Spike went downstairs at about five thirty in the morning and went to the kitchen to get some more food."So if she's a vampire i wonder how old she is....."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:33 pm
yuki didnt wake up till later, she had a bad head ache and rubbed her forehead some. she headed downstairs in search of achohol apparently if you drink a shot when you have a hangover it numbs the pain, but the last thing yuki wanted to do was seem like a drunk infront of her new house geust. she dicided to just deal with it, afterall she had very good tolerence with herself. she walked into the main room and sat down in a chair, she noticed the remote she had gotten with spike and picked it up. " hm? what does this do, now? "  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:57 pm
"You don't know yet?"Spike asked as he walked into the room with a shot."*sigh* Oh well you'll know eventually...here."He hands her the shot and sits in a chair opposite of her."I had to live with a drunk once so i know this helps....not saying your one though."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:59 pm
yuki looked at the shot for a moment before drinking it, after a little bit her head felt better " thank you... spike ". she rubbed her eyes some and looked over at him " why dont you tell me about yourself some? ".  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff