Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:59 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

"Her looks betray her," he thought to himself. "Well thats cool, so you've bin the military for a few years now?" he said still thinking she was young.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.((Sorry, I've been busy))

"No, that should be good. Thank you very much though, I've been trying to get people to go out after her for some time. Even the dragon slayer people were afraid of going after her," he said chuckling a little. "You free of this torturous base though, you can leave any time or you can stay, I've got some food stashed in the cabinets over there and blankets are in the bottom draw beneath them if you are cold," he finished pointing over to some cabinets that had a fire symbol etched on them that kept them from catching fire. When the person wouldn't pick up he just hung up and looked over at the door and noticed that the people were already there, he smiled. This is a great way to start a group of people with people who arrive early... He walked over to the door and opened it up with his gloved hand and opened it all the way. "Hey guys, glad you could make it, come on in and find a place to sit or stand or what ever," he said in a surprisingly friendly tone of voice for getting no sleep.

Sky kicked the stand out and let her bike rest there in the parking area for the visiting people for Military X. She looked at the large gym mechanic shop cross building, she pulled her hood down farther making the rain run off her hood that had been standing on it. "Such a nice looking place," she said rubbing her side a little before she entered the building. She took everything in about the place cautiously incase she needed to run. Soon, she looked up and saw a few people outside of a office and she pulled her hood down again nervous and her hands rested on her katanas.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:41 pm
((Anna is a passer by, but if someone is like “hey, come stay with us” and will teach her what there about she will join them.))
Anna wanted to know what’s was wrong with this girl. Wanting to pick a fight with someone she doesn’t know, that’s just stupid. “I’m sorry, I meant no disrespect. I was just passing by. I will leave now. Thank you again, for the help.” and again she turned to leave. She didn’t get very far when she slowed her pace to look at the stars. “It’s so beautiful tonight, Radin.” Radin brushed his feathers on Anna’s face. “Yes, I think he’s out there. We just half to find him. that’s the hard part.” She always knew what Radin was trying to tell her. “Its ok, Radin, just because you didn’t find anything here doesn’t mean he is dead. He is just hiding.” She hoped what she was saying was the truth. She needed to find this man.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:10 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

"Well, never mind that isn't really important anyway," he said diss-continueing their conversation. He stood up,"Be right there," he replied to Mustang. He walked into the room and stood by the door,"So? Hows it going?" he asked unformaly.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:50 pm
Well wasn't that just perfect...he had sent her after someone people feared while she was just perfectly clueless, that or not easily intimidated. Just because she was 18 and all didn't mean she would be anyways. "Thanks" Her apathetic face read nothing while she stood to retrieve two blankets. One would serve as a pillow and another as it was suppose to be used. While Xaio was carrying them to her own little office couch, she too spotted the arrivals. "Hm... This slight expression/sound of curiosity actually came from her throat this time, not mentally. When everyone had arrived and the meeting began, she might ease drop a tad more, why not?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Don't feel so bad. I'm sorry I'm not giving you much to do or didn't tell you anything about the person you were going after. I haven't slept in three days and I am just in an irritable mood and I had to give you something to do, I felt guilty enough for the mission I sent you after," Duke apologized in his mind to Xaio figuring that she would be eves dropping which he never really cared as long as it wasn't something personal. He turned to Yasou with a little bit less of a smile then he had when he let them in. "Good for a bar, terrible for a hotel," he said leaning back up against the wall. "Um, you guys can just find a spot in the room to sit or stand or whatever...I haven't been able to get a hold of all of the others yet so we are going to have to multiple meetings," he explained holding back a large yawn. He took his spot in his chair and waited for the others to get situated.

Commotion was heard in the hall way as Sky almost reached the room and a few guards grabbed her with her in a tight head lock. The forced to her to the ground and took her katana. She growled fiercely pulling away from the man but he just kept her down on her knees. "Let go of me or I'll lop you head off!" she roared before she got her feet under herself and she sprung back into the man and grabbed her katanas. She didn't strike them with her blade since they were only doing their job, but she still knocked them both out with a blow to the head and pressure point with her katanas' hilt. "This is why I started not coming here," she growled and put her katanas back into their sheath and continued down the hall.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:43 am
Yasou Haru
User Image

"I see what you mean," Yasou said noticing now how stressed Duke seemed to be. Yasou smiled,"Next time it might be better to schedule such a thing, like a week later or so. That way, you'll have a week to get a hold of everybody, and they'll all know to come on that date," Yasou suggested, because making last minute calls for a meeting was kinda unprofessional, not that Yasou had ever cared for professionalism.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:44 pm
Zeme Veighshae

User ImageZeke nodded along to Vera's words, watching the girl intently as she worked on the staff she'd collected. Then, letting her gaze fall away to linger at the floor, she sighed. "And the leader has been very lenient in letting it slide. It would be in my best interest to not let such recklessness taint our 'little organization', as you say. Disrespect should not be tolerated, for with such lack of discipline we will begin to sell ourselves more...lavishly, than others take us for. Kitai should stop hiding himself behind Aki," Zeke says, her gaze still not shifting from the ground before her. A sharp wind blew through the pavilion, rustling her hair and dress and dragging the rain in it's wake to stain the two under shelter. The phoenix winces slightly as the cold droplets hit her and quickly wipes them from her cheek with the back of her hand. Finally, she glances back up towards Vera and tilts her head, her silvery eyes questioning. "You don't disrespect authority," Zeke states plainly, "So, why, do you presume, must the others hold such lacking?"  

xCIZINEC

Bowiethenifty

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image

Krez had been flying around for some time, having no idea of the area he was in. The expression on his face was like he was annoyed. This group that he was assigned to serve seemed like it would take forever to find. Muttering to himself he said "Why couldnt I at least get some sort of directions or something." He continued to fly over the city.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:43 pm
User ImageVera Black
Vera lifts her head from her staff to let out a chuckle. "Oh, hun. I always disrespect authority, just trick the system. Now big boss on the other hand, I don't think of that way. More as a friend, whom I just let command me to kill people. However, Akikitai is still young, and hence doesn't give a rat's about taking this seriously. This whole scenario, lethal killers with "awesome" powers, it's all a game to him." Vera rises from the couch to test out the sharpened weapon. She plunges the blade side into the floor and successfully executes a flip, the staff still in her hands. She grins and whispers,"Like a charm."

The Maharani

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:22 pm
((I'm going to have to be Dericx too?! gonk Its no fun planning against yourself though...))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:02 pm
Zeme Veighshae

User ImageZeke raised an eyebrow as she listened to Vera's words, letting only a faint smirk tweak the corner of her mouth for what seemed shorter than half of a second. Vera didn't disrespect her, so of course it seemed a little surprising that in general, authority meant nothing. "Well, dear Vera, I suppose you are right. But Akikitai cannot remain a child forever, and I will break this little act of his soo--" Suddenly she stopped speaking, and her frowning gaze fixated on a point on the pavilion floor where nothing of particular circumstance lay. She became quite rigid for a moment and seemed to just be listening now, past the rain, past the wind, past the humans' voices murmuring in the distant urban areas. "Do you hear that?" Zeke asked, her gaze returning to her guest's as she tilted her head. The phoenix stood and walked over to the railing of the gazebo , placing her palms atop the white-washed wood so that she could lean out and look up at the skies that still cried down. She moved one hand to shield her eyes and face from the rain as she searched, then relaxed back for a few moments. She looked at Vera over her shoulder with an amused, yet intrigued expression. "Those are wing beats," Zeke unveiled, her voice dropping a little lower and softer with admiration and curiosity among fascination.

((Nah, I'm sure someone might come around. We can wait for a bit, and if by page 10-15 no one comes around, someone in the RP can play him))  

xCIZINEC

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:53 pm
She couldn't help but frown alittle, it was never fun to ease drop when they knew you were doing it and besides, he was being all apologetic. "It's...ok." Having fallen down upon her couch, Xaio began setting up to sleep. The day had dragged on and her ability to get home had been postponed till the morning. "Make sure everyone leaves my office alone..." This message of course, went to Duke before adding. "Night" And so off she fell into a light slumber.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:07 pm
User ImageVera Black
Vera momentarily observes Zeke's extraterrestrial behavior. She pounds the base of her weapon to the ground and a ribbed cap protrudes from the tip. Vera appears beside Zeke--at her inquiry-- with an umbrella in hand. She lifts the brow of it by an inch and continues to browse the skies aimlessly.

The Maharani

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Even as good of a military leader I am, I never was good at that," Duke said sitting down in his chair, and crossing his arms across his chest. He took in a deep breath of air and then opened a book out of his drawer and took a pen out. "Alright, now that everyone is settled, we have a few things to discuss about the thing I called you all to: Guns 'n' Blades. I need to know right now if any of you don't have something to spend practically all you're waking time on. This isn't something that you will go, 'oh, I don't feel like going to work today...' this is and will be your life. You will have to come in at a midnight after a day full of working or even if you are running a dangerous fever, we have medics for those problems." He paused running his hand through his hair making it lay back and then flipped forward again. "This will also be your grave yard. Military X is the defense that is sent in if something is to big for the cops, and Guns 'n' Blades will be the people who are sent in after the most dangerous things on the planet," he said tiredly looking over at the door hearing the commotion outside.

Sky swore under her breath as she entered the room and looked back over her shoulder growling at the guards. "Sorry, I'm late to the little powwow, but I heard the speech," she said ridding her coat of the rain water. She leaned up against the wall with her hands resting on her blades. Duke glared at her angrily but she just glared at him right back and she just waited for everyone's answers. "I'll give my life for it, especially since I don't have one to give," she said pushing her hood back showing her face.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff