Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:35 pm
"Can you purify my ears please?" Akatan asks as he snaps his fingers near both his ears. "I think I've gone deaf...just maybe." He looked toward the source and forced a smile where a tirade would be. "My name is Akatan Yanagi...you mam are?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:41 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi looked over at Akatan when he
spoke about him maybe being deaf now."I'm Hitomi Michiko, Miss Morrigan's lady in waiting."she told him"And I'm really sorry about the screech. You see I'm half banshee and I haven't mastered my voice yet. I'm truly sorry."she apologized again

-calla lily cat-

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:45 pm
"S'ok Hitomi. I'd rather have my sight then my hearing anyway." After fiddling with his ear, he averts his attention to her and ventures,"Lady in waiting? Can you tell me what that means please? I'm not upper crust like you all are, so I wouldn't know."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:52 pm
Fayte ran to his parents and hugged his father. He heard footsteps behind him actually he heard several pairs of footsteps. Turning around he gazed upon 3 men dressed in slim black clothing, hoods covered their faces as they walked cloaser to the group of nobles. Infront of them was Fayte's Sister, Kristen. " Kristen! " He shouted running to her. He grabbed hold of her waist and looked up at his sister. " I missed you! " He said with a smile.

Kristen laughed and lifted Fayte up holding him like a smaller child she placed him down. " hey kiddo, it's good to see you, these people are from the Academy, like myself we just wanted to report our newest findings to Mom and Dad before turning them over to the other royals, luckily for us there is another pair here. " She said walking forward to meet the 2 sets of royals.  

Nicko1421

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:06 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》"Oh well a lady in waiting is someone
from a highly ranked noble family that takes care of their lord's wife. Well her special needs not like giving her tea or anything, that's for the maids. And since Morrigan is next to rule, I was picked to be her lady in waiting. It takes time to teach someone how to be a lady in waiting."she said. Trying to remember what her 'sister' had told her."Oh and they also are in charge with entertainment and help their lady when she is in court."she added. She then looked at the royals that were there in front of them.

((if you don't get it look it up^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:48 pm
"Oh. So you're a pet then huh?" He asks. "It doesn't sound too hard to be one of those actually. I was one for a while until I learned my family's style of fighting. Maybe you should take that up." He said with a snide smirk. "Then again, if she's your friend and you like being this way, then you can go ahead. S'all fine with me."  

Mahareshi

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:38 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi got a little defensive"I am not a
pet."she said anger in her voice. She calmed down a little"And I do fight, when I help Morrigan practice."she told him. She was still a little upset from being called a pet. But she tried to not get very angry. She was fine with being Morrigan's lady in waiting, since they were great friends it didn't mater. That was probably one of the other reasons why they made her a lady in waiting at a young age, so that she would be able to become good friends with Morrigan and serve her well.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image

Morrigan

As the group continued to walk, Morrigan's ears began to ring, as she automaticly knew it was Hitomi's voice. She had sort of gotten used to the sound but it was still mind blowing. Rubbing her ears, she said nothing but continued walking meeting Fayte's parents she stood there and courtsied out of teachings and habit. "How do you do? I'm am Lady Morrigan from Meracitle" she said being as courteous as possible.

I want your love and I want your revenge
...You and Me could write a bad romance.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:36 pm
Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Cub

Omotayo was still training harder though he was becoming exhausted, he was no longer shadow boxing but rather hitting the punching bag, his blows were power repeatedly hitting the bag with hooks from right to left one after another making it sway back and forth with the power of his punches could be heard on contact, though of course for this he wore normal weighted boxing gloves. He has been working on the bag for an hour now and it was about time his training for today had ended. "Alright Omotayo, that's enough for now, hit the shower and later or maybe tomorrow we will work on combination drills." Marcus called out, his deep voice reaching out across the gym. "Alright." Omotayo replied simply as he ceased his repitions on the bag. He then took the gloves off his hands and walked towards the exit, on his way he hung up his gloves and left the training area heading to his home which wasn't to far, he ran the whole way, working on his stamina and speed.

Once Omotayo reached his home he greeted his mother. "Hey mom. I'm home." He called out in the kitchen knowing that's where she most likely was, making his way pass the maids, butlers who attended to his rather large home to get to her. "Hey, how is my young cub doing?" She asked as she would put the utensils down she used to c**k and wiped off her hands to hug him as he made it to her. "I'm doing just fine mom, just finished training." He replied with a smile as he embraced her and looked up at her. "But I'm all sweaty and I stink so I'm going to go shower." He stated and rushed off to his room. His mother giggled and washed her hands before she went back to the cooking and preperation of the food. "That boy is so much like his father." She stated but of course this made her smile drop since she was now thiniking about and missing her husband. Omotayo had made it to his room and stripped himself down jumping directly in the show which he soaked in for a while.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:37 pm
" Oh yes Mom Dad we have two of the three remaining heirs visiting our little corner of the world. " He said pointing to Morrigan. " She's a little arrogant but she's a good person, I can tell. " He said smiling again. He looked back at Morrigan and said. " If it's not to much trouble can you please make sure that your friend doesn't screech in here, this place echoes like an ampitheatre. " He said softly. He looked back at his parents as they talked with the shady bunch. " Um... " He trailed off remembering that they were still the Lord and Lady of the nation and therefore should be allowed their privacy.  

Nicko1421

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image

a slight breeze sweeps across the field of grass, blowing through the nocturnal trees. listing to the music made by the insects and animals singing there beautiful music, Zalain naps against a tree when he is awoke by the sound of foot steps running through the field. they drew closer Zalain's sense's allowing him to hear them coming even if they were far away. when they reached hm he pretended to still be asleep when a he voice of a small boy yells "ZALAIN WAKE UP!!!." Zalain opens one eye "i am up Alister, whats up?" Alister smiles really big , he has another boy who looks a little bit older then Alister standing next to him both of them holding training swords "come watch us i got a lot better come on" Alister says trying to pull Zalain up of the floor "um.. Alister he can get up him self...Alister" the quiet boy tries to talk some sense into Alister. "haha okay okay i am coming alister" he looks to the other boy "come on Garith lets see how much better you've gotten kay" he seys with a soft smile as he follows the boys to there training ground  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny waved at her "parents" in reality Fayte's parents but that's all she knew. She soon left the other children's company and began walking. The palace was a lavish place and state of the art. She soon began to walk out of the doors, leading to a lavish garden. It had many plants that were domestic to certain regions of the world, but somehow they were able to thrive in the garden. She sat down on a rock looking into the pond as she smiled. This relaxed her as she began to hum to herself quietly.

Do you believe in Destiny?
Will you let it guide you?
..or will you carve your own path?

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:41 pm
"This is how the posh live huh? As pampered as a baby." He knew he was out of place in such a clean building and furthermore, it only angered him that he couldn't have this. He longed for it in dreams and nightmares only to awake to the reality that this could never be. He kept this thought to himself and instead looked at Morrigan as she played her part like an actress. "Hi there...I'm Akatan Yanagi...forgive me for my attire but I was introduced to Fayte on such short notice." He looked over to Morrigan and smirked. He could play her game as well as she could.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:47 pm
User Image

Morrigan

As things were being said Morrigan looked at Akatan as he smirked at her. It was clear that he was BSing the royal family, but she didn't care, it wasn't her kingdom or her parents. She looked around as they had left the presence of Fayte's parents and smiled at Akatan. "Oh you're just the worst" she said with an attitude. "So what are you about?" she asked him bluntly. "I mean, why are you...you?" she questioned. "I noticed since I've met you that you have like a vice or something against us" she said.

I want your love and I want you revenge
...you and me could write a bad romance

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:04 pm
"It may be me...." He whispered. "It may be my parents, but thanks to you all, people like us...poor people...are being supressed. It's a triangle that my father showed me, but I'll tell you about that later mam. Right now, let's meet the right way." He extended his hand. "My name is Akatan Yanagi. Yours is Morrigan...what?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff