Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply _~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_
Which characters just seem....GAY? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bishiglomper

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:42 pm
Has anyone mentioned Dent yet? xd I don't know about his dubber, but he screams gay in the sub at least. ...though I'm pretty sure he'd be just as gay in english.

I was disappointed Trip's dubber wasn't doing Dent. He'd have much fun with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:34 pm
Erika. She surrounds herself with women and women only in her gym, and gives out the rainbow badge. Definitely gay.  

The_Void_68

Anime Master ZERO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:48 am
My list can get quite extensive, so I'm just going to cover the highlights.

Ash Ketchum:
Like 50% of the world's population, I believe that Ash is either gay or grows up to be gay. As flimsy as some people believe this evidence may be, Ash has never shown interest in any female companion who's traveled with him or any other female they've encountered. Now I know a lot of people are going to bring up the episode "The School of Hard Knocks", so I'm going to cover this with a personal anecdote. I'm gay, but when I was younger I used to believe I was straight. And when you believe you're straight, your behavior will be attuned for it. So Ash blushing at a picture of a beautiful girl means nothing.

Richie:
Naturally, if I think Ash is gay, that means whoever his boyfriend is would be gay too. For me, that boyfriend is Richie. I've seen every Pokemon episode and it just seems to me that Ash clicked with Richie faster than anyone else. That first night they spent together is a really powerful moment. In the few episodes where Richie did appear, he and Ash showed a bond stronger than the latter had with anybody else. Sure this may have just been a best friends bond, but best friend bonds can develop into deeper feelings (personal anecdote again).

James:
James is debatable. Yes, he does appear to be outwardly and openly gay. But on the other hand he could just be extremely flamboyant. I personally think he's bisexual leaning more towards males. I'm sure constant interaction with Jessie could put anyone off of women.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:51 pm
James  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

tsuruaka

Snarky Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:42 pm
JAMES FTW.. he scares the hell outta me personally xD idk why... and ash
when i was younger, i was like go ash... now im like screw ash GO RED!!! xD total manga freak here~!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:32 am
Maybe Brock? I know, I know. Brock flirts with anything with breasts, but I think that psychologically, he could just be overcompensating because he feels attracted to men deep down. Or he could be bi and still be trying to suppress the male attraction.  

The Silent Paladin

Enduring Paladin

14,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tycoon 200

SharpenedMoonlight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:27 am
Well...there's a difference between my ships and who I actually think are gay. XD I'm a hardcore Honorshipper (Morty/Falkner) but I'm not sure if I'd say either one is truly without a doubt gay. Morty might be bi. Just how I see him personally. His HG/SS image helps.
Volkner and Flint seem to have their man-love going on. In the anime, manga, and games, all the versions have evidence.
James...yeah. Do I need to elaborate? Although I see him as bi, leaning towards men, and I know I'm not the first to say this. I was told by a friend that in one episode in the first season, James says "It's times like this I wish I was straight" or something of that nature. Whether or not it was said, Idk. I also know he could've meant going straight as in not being a criminal.
Palletshipping and Red/Green. I luvs it.
The Striation gym leaders. All of them. Especially Dento/Cilan. So gay. And I love him for it.
Chuck and his Machoke? This is an ongoing joke with some evidence, though mostly lulzy.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:29 am
The_Void_68
Erika. She surrounds herself with women and women only in her gym, and gives out the rainbow badge. Definitely gay.

Also, this makes me happy. I never thought about it, but it makes me so happy.  

SharpenedMoonlight

xXFluffyGenocideXx

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:23 pm
Cilan-gay
ash-gay
ruby-gay
zoey-gay
paul-gay
harley-gay
james-european
drew-gay
wallace- gay
steven-gay  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:08 am
Warlock Prince
Maybe Brock? I know, I know. Brock flirts with anything with breasts, but I think that psychologically, he could just be overcompensating because he feels attracted to men deep down. Or he could be bi and still be trying to suppress the male attraction.

I really like Brock with Misty.
But I don't mind some bisexual Brock here and there.

Belial the Worthless

Secret Kimiko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:28 am

-Has no gaydar really-

Um..Dento seems fairly...gay.
As did Harley.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:03 pm
without a doubt N
Also ditto LOL  

chiibidaichi

Dapper Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:05 pm
maggiedroid2
without a doubt N
Also ditto LOL

N is pretty fabulous.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:54 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
maggiedroid2
without a doubt N
Also ditto LOL

N is pretty fabulous.

When you play Black/White as the male protagonist, everything about N screams OH MY SWEET ARCEUS ON A CHEESESTICK, I AM SO FLIPPING FLAMING FOR YOU, MY SWEET LOVE!! I mean, when he asks everyone to let us be alone in the Plasma castle and they leave, I was pretty much screaming I NEED AN ADULT!!!
But N as gay is just so...right. Straight N is eww.  

SharpenedMoonlight

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:03 pm
SharpenedMoonlight
[Ren The Ryoko]
maggiedroid2
without a doubt N
Also ditto LOL

N is pretty fabulous.

When you play Black/White as the male protagonist, everything about N screams OH MY SWEET ARCEUS ON A CHEESESTICK, I AM SO FLIPPING FLAMING FOR YOU, MY SWEET LOVE!! I mean, when he asks everyone to let us be alone in the Plasma castle and they leave, I was pretty much screaming I NEED AN ADULT!!!
But N as gay is just so...right. Straight N is eww.

Lol. Agreed. It's muuuuuch cuter with Black.

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff