Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:36 pm
OoC: In your next post can the Masters please tell me which pets they bought? I want to make sure I have it right.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:39 pm
Ooc: i got yuki and vince.  

miller4595

Lil Never

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image

~ Rina Lockbourn ~

Rina smiled and nodded her head as she shifted inside her cage as her new Master took the tag off her cage and disappeared into the back office. There were a lot of other purchases happening at the same time, and she was certain that she had gotten the best Master. Letting out an excited mewing sound as he opened the cage door for her, she quickly crawled out, saying crouched down on her knees. She didn't get very far out before turning and quickly reaching back in and grabbing the thick blanket that she had claimed as hers.

While standing on her knees, as that was as high as she had stood in awhile and had not been fully upright in quite some time, she nuzzled the blanket in front of her as she looked up at her new Master. "Master has collar for Rina?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:51 pm
((I picked out Toshio "Shi" Bana))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:52 pm
User Image

"Nnn." A small groan came from the cage as the newest arrival slowly stirred awake. She had a splitting headache for some reason, but most of all she felt something wasn't right. She looked around and saw that she had been placed in a very small cage, one that didn't even allow her to stand up properly. Giving a small growl, she gasped when the growl that came out of her sounded more feral than normal. In fact, her entire body felt strange! She held her hand up in front of her and gasped when she saw that they were sharper, and even her teeth felt different. Bringing her hand up to the top of her head, she felt soft flaps of skin that had to be her ears. She didn't even have to check to know that she had a new addition to her body, her tail. Feeling the soft fur, she somehow felt a bit calmer and was able to think things more clearly now.

The last thing she could remember was...was...She closed her eyes and tried her hardest to remember any scrap of memory from before this, but she couldn't find anything. All she knew was what her body was telling her, and it was telling her that this was all wrong. She tried to call out to one of the people out of the cage but all that came out was. "Arf! Woof! Arf!" She covered up her mouth, frightened by the foreign sounds coming from it. What had happened to her, and why couldn't she remember anything!?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:08 pm
((I got Rina))

User Image

James Smith

James waited for Rina to get out of her cage before he did anything else. "A collar huh? I didn't think about that. Well I'll get one for you if you really want one," he said as he looked into Rina's eyes. He held out his hand to help her up, now he waited for her to react.

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:27 am
User Image
Nana Fuse

Nana blinked at the price, wondering what was so special about the girl. She just shook her head, and walked back to Alice's cage. She popped her latch, and offered a slender hand for her to grab to help stand up. She was hoping Alice wouldn't be afraid of her...

[[ Nana claimed Alice. ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:33 am
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Toshio literally tumbled out of her cage, falling head over heals. She groaned, and grabbed her new master's hand, rising to shaky feet. She yawned and stretched, her wings stretching with her. She blinked a few times, before measuring her blonde hair in her hand. "Woah," she commented, surprised. It was all the way down to the end of her back. She stretched more, standing on tip-toes and letting her wings try to reach the ceiling. She then noticed how small her shirt was, and quickly folded her wings around herself, blushing. "I'm Toshio Bana, but I prefer Shi." She said, still blushing.

[[ Haha, Toshio Banana.... Or, as Hiro and Ren like to call him, The Nameless One. ]]  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Ryonara

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:27 am
((Damn, you guys move fast, Im kind of lost now.... sweatdrop , well, I know I'm leaving my cage, so i'll play on that.))

User Image

Vince Gets out of the cage and stretches. It's been a while since he got out and stretched, and when he took his first stepped, he wobbled a little. But he could still walk, and as soon as all the cramps was hammered out, he trotted to his new master. "`Ello, I am Vince" He looked at Tsubasa's and fallowed him. When Yuki got out of her cage, Vince trailed off from Tsubasa and went to her. "Mya~ Are you coming with me to?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:52 am
User Image
Lerista

Lerista watched as her wings stretched upward and looked at her. For a moment he didnt move and just took in the sight. "Beautiful..." He whispered slightly to himself. He then noticed when the shirt rode up and his cheeks felt warm as he himself flushed. He would defiantly have to get her better clothes. Though the rags she wore were more then pleasant to look at, he didnt want to seem a perv. "W..well Shi. I'm Lerista and you get to come home with me." He kept ahold of her hand until she looked steady enough to walk on her own. "Well lets go to my home shall we?"  

Lord Blade Icestorm

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:57 am
I turn around look at Vince ... I blush and nod slightly and look at the floor since I am shy around him i smile slightly but turn around and say "Nyah~!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:08 am
User Image
Vince giggles a little and helps Yuki up. "Come on, the master might leave us." He takes Yuki by her hand and leads them back to Tsubasa. "Master, we back! I have her to." Vince looks at Yuki. He never got Tsubasa's or Yuki's name, but he knew he will live with her and Tsubasa, so he'll find out eventualy.

Ryonara

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:28 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa smiles.
"thank you vince."
He leads them to his car and takes them home.
"It's not much but it's better then a cage..."
He says as he walks in with them.
OoC: sorry i wasn't on sadly i got tired staying up to actually post.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:51 pm
~Alice~

Don't leave me in the dark,
It's really scary,
And I know there must be monsters in there...

User Image
Alice smiled sweetly and took hold of Nana's hand. She got out of the cage and held onto it looking up at her. 'T-thank you f-for pickin me...'
She purred loudly as she held her hand.

I can here them laughing at me,
They poke me and say I'm cute,
It's really scary....

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:43 pm
(( I am lost, and still alone.... ))
User Image
Susi looked around, everybody was being chosen. She was almost glad in a way. Susi sighed some and tried to say her name.
"Summa...." Was what came out. "Sumsi." Came out the next time. Susi shook her head and brushed along her tail, it was so strange.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff