Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Squad 4's Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu
||Mizukage||Swordsman||Hyoton||Wind Master||

xxxxxxZane sighed knowing the feeling all too well of not having any idea of what to do next. That's when he just remembered, the prints to his sword. "Um, Kiyoshi...you said that you were very proficient with swords, and that you even improved your swords. I'm good at keeping the blades in amazing condition...but when it comes to being a blacksmith, I have no idea. I was wondering if you could make a sword for me," Zane asked him. To be honest he could get the sword done elsewhere...but to have a sword made by Kiyoshi himself would be amazing.

Why give up? Why give in?
Its not enough, it never is
So I will go on until the end
Weve become, desolate
So I will go on until the end.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:21 pm
"Alright Zane you got me interested, tell me more" Kiyoshi said, waiting to hear more about this blade.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane pulled out the prints and showed it to Kiyoshi. "It's actually a series of swords that come together to form one broadsword. I was thinking about it when I heard of the Cloud's Swordstyle. I was trying to figure out a way to incorperate it with the Hidden Mist Swordstyles," Zane explained it to him as he pointed at the six swords on the blue print he had written out.

(http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17637003&page=6 the description is 9 posts down)

Weve become, desolate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:57 pm
Kiyoshi looked down at the piece of paper. "Oh gee this picture is so amazing, except the fact IM BLIND." He said refuring to the fact he was blindfolded. "But 6 blades making one...amateur stuff man, purely armature." Kiyoshi said since he has heard the idea before.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:05 pm
(LMAO! I totally forgot!)

User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane sighed as he pulled the blueprints back. "Well, if you got any better ideas, then by all means...tell me. I mean granted I'm also in the process of coming up with an idea for Tonfas, and a Chicada," Zane laughed at his own stupidity. How could he foret that he couldn't see.

Weve become, desolate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:45 pm
((What the hell is a Chicada lol))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:47 pm
(Lol, it's a parasol with a hidden blade inside of it XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:58 pm
Kiyoshi thought for a second. "A blade infused with Hyoton power, and has the ability to make copies of itself made out of ice." He said then faced Zane. "Does something like that interest you?" He said since it could make almost endless copies because of his chakra level.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:02 pm
Zane thought about this for a second...and nodded. "Well a blade like that would sound fairly nice," Zane laughed as he thought of the fact that with his chakra level, he could make almost endless clones (XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:07 pm
"pfft Fairly Nice, You just can't understand the greatness of it. because it hyoton ice you could jump between them like Crystal ice Mirrors, as well as manipulate them because they ice. Be able to attack from any angle you want, they can also be brought close together to form a shield. Plus you may make as many as you want depending on the sword style you want to use. Simple idea, but powerful." Kiyoshi said, showing he had actually thought this out.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane laughed at this and shook his head. "Alright alright....it's actually a brilliant idea, and I would forever be in your debt if you were able to make me a sword with those capabilities. You are pure genious...oh great Kiyoshi. Sound better?" he asked him.

Weve become, desolate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:19 pm
"I can still kick your a** even though I'm blind." Kiyoshi said, and he could to. "What were you objectives with the 6 sections sword, tonfa, and umbrella?" he said since finding out the reasons why for them, would help.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:29 pm
BluewolfofMibu
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane chuckled as he thought about his question. "Well, I'm a weapon master...and I strived to learn all the weapons styles to become stronger. But not all of the styles were on swords. The umbrella was to be used in conjuction to the Rain Village fighting, the 6 Section sword was to be used in conjuction with Cloud Village fighting, and the tonfas were going to be used with Sand Village fighting," Zane explained. "I simply just wanted to be adaptable to any situation."

Weve become, desolate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:43 pm
"Except the cloud style just uses a large sword, and you leaving out the halbard of the rock style, the knuchuck of the leaf style, plus the staff style as well. So many many styles." Kiyoshi said, since he was leaving a lot of styles out.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:45 pm
"When combined together, the six swords are a large sword. I have not heard of the halbard style," Zane commented. "And I haven't learned the nunchuck style....but I am a monkey summoner, just like my father. Enma is a great staff," Zane stated as he looked towards the village, he had sensed massive explosions and wondered how the village was faring during his battle with Kiyoshi.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff