Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:38 am
Ribbin
eveejoystar
I've almost caught 400/493 on Diamond. Just working on pokemon from GBA games. I need new pokemonsss. scream

o: Me too, I'm at 374. Still working on it too.
I'm at 350. I need to get RL and Emerald to get a majority of it done.

@Cookie- Clokruel looks pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:14 am
Still can't catch them all.  

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tanzama -CCV-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:38 am
@ Wantcookie: Those are some cool fakemon. But I prefer missingno's fakemon better >3>  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:38 am
It should be noted that I don't play Pokemon to "Catch 'Em All" because I know full well what reward you get for doing so...you spend hours upon hours of your life catching something around 500+ Mons and what do you get for completeing this rather large collection?

A goddamn certificate that says "Congradulations" and a gold star on your Trainer Card. That's it.

Why would I bother wasting my time trying to catch 'em all when I can just simply catch as only a selct few to make some good teams? I'm satisfied with just simply battling with my favorites, not catching every damn 'mon there is for some old prune that claims he's working on real science.  

Sir Codin

Allegro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:23 pm
Lord of Armageddon
It should be noted that I don't play Pokemon to "Catch 'Em All" because I know full well what reward you get for doing so...you spend hours upon hours of your life catching something around 500+ Mons and what do you get for completeing this rather large collection?

A goddamn certificate that says "Congradulations" and a gold star on your Trainer Card. That's it.

Why would I bother wasting my time trying to catch 'em all when I can just simply catch as only a selct few to make some good teams? I'm satisfied with just simply battling with my favorites, not catching every damn 'mon there is for some old prune that claims he's working on real science.
Accomplishment does not have to be defined by a "Bleep Bloop" on your screen worth 10 achievement points or whatever. Why do you think people do baby only runs in pokemon? If you're satisfied by what you've done, there doesn't need to be huge fanfare.

(I did an Ash run where I was only allowed to use pokemon he had in the first season.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:27 pm
Allegro
Lord of Armageddon

Accomplishment does not have to be defined by a "Bleep Bloop" on your screen worth 10 achievement points or whatever. Why do you think people do baby only runs in pokemon? If you're satisfied by what you've done, there doesn't need to be huge fanfare.

(I did an Ash run where I was only allowed to use pokemon he had in the first season.)

Define a "run" please?  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:28 pm
Allegro
Lord of Armageddon

People do hat makes them happy. For some people, that just happens to be fulfilling the goals set out for them, no matter how inconceivably ridiculous.
I remember back in the day, when 150 seemed crazy. xd
@J: A "run" in this case is a run-through of the game, playing it over again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:37 pm
Wantcookie
Allegro
Lord of Armageddon

People do hat makes them happy. For some people, that just happens to be fulfilling the goals set out for them, no matter how inconceivably ridiculous.
I remember back in the day, when 150 seemed crazy. xd
@J: A "run" in this case is a run-through of the game, playing it over again.

Runs are usually defined by a certain set of circumstances. For example, a speed run is the concept of beating a game as fast as possible. As normal run is to play the game without any modifiers.  

Allegro

Fafara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:08 pm
481 in pearl. unfortunately addicted to this series since the first day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:11 pm
I am exited, i cant wait to see the new one  

darkshiek ze spiffy ninja

Mr Ronin Arp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:15 pm
Yeah I cant wait to get the new one!! I use to have a lot of the pokemon then my ds broke and i told myself i would never get one again but my friend ended up getting me one....i was so sad cuz i sold my pokemon..... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:07 pm
Allegro
Lord of Armageddon

Even as an achievement whore I just want to collect them all so I can say I did. Not that I'll ever get all the event pokemon. D:

Also, I don't care about battling, which is why I collect them.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

God Of Video Games

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:34 pm
Ahh Pokemon, the game that hasn't changed since the beginning of time, by which i mean the first game. Don't get me wrong, i love that Pokemon hasn't changed a bit, but that means that it doesn't have the same affect it used to have. It seems so, over used. Why not make a game for the Wii that is like the cartoon, where you can stop evil machines by team rocket or so and still go to stadiums and battle. Kinda like Pokemon Colosseum, but without the BOOOOORRRRIIIINNNNGGG task of turning all the shadow Pokemon back to normal. Anyways, i think Nintendo is running out of new Pokemon ideas.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:28 pm
I caught them all in Silver, and then again in Diamond. With help from friends, and in Diamond lots of trading EV trained things for pokemon I am pretty sure were hacked, but I did it. Never again. Never ever again.  

Owwin

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:52 am
I've obtained 386. Slowly making progress. 8D  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff