Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:46 pm
[Like I said I dont even know who it was, who took him/her. Nothing.]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:52 pm
(Are you guys talking about the kid that was kidnapped from the memorial or someone else?)  

BluewolfofMibu

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:45 pm
[[Kai kidnapped a kid from the memorial. I suppose you can ask the friend, since he/she was there when it happened.]]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:55 am
((...ugh..kune is a bit of a slow poster))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:34 am
┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Chuunin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

A small ping rang out as an armored hand pushed open the door to the Kage's office. On the other side, was Myoto; finally coming back from the exams, and passing successfully. His amber eyes were dark, as they washed over the room, landing on the never-before-seen Kage. The hand retracted back into his sleeve as he was now more open with his curse, but only one still knows what truely happened. "So you must be the New Kage." Myoto pronounced as his eyes made it to the windows that filled the room. "And by the looks of it, you havent really astablished dominance..." It was a bold remark, Myoto knew, but also didnt care. The black hilt of his katana caught the sunbeams and lit up the room, casting long shadows. "Have any ideas on what we are to do, Kage?"

Born from the Ashes of those who sleep in the Dust...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:11 am
(( I had to go back to class. Im out for today and shall be on.))

Akira walked into the office as he listen to the other talk. "Yes, I need to know who all attacked the village, one of those people could possible be the ones that kidnapped a student."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:14 am
((Umm no you dont need to know who kidnapped the student,just blame it on havock))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:16 am
Tadashi decided to answer Akira's question having been in the fight. "The village was attacked by Zeramaru and his little squad of random sniobi. I trust you know who that is?"  

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:19 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Auron simply nodded his masked head at Akira's statement, "Indeed. As for what me and Tadashi know, we know the names of quite a few of them, though we might have missed a few. One of the attackers was most definitely the one named Zeramaru, but there were others as well. There was one named Mai and Yumi, who just happened to be my proctors in the chuunin exam match, and there was one named Ty. As far those goes, I can't remember anymore. But you Lord Hokage, witnessed more if not all the attackers, that is why we need your knowledge".

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:21 am
[[nope, someone is coming looking for you.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:33 am
Tadashi spoke his knowledge again. "I know most of their powers as well. I fought against Ty he used puppets as far as I knew, Mai was a close combat type that summoned weapons, Yumi had the ability to join bodies with me, and then of course there was the one with the bombs." Tadashi looked down feeling th gravity of his failure.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:37 am
"Yes, the Yakon clan, I am familiar with them. Is there anything else you can tell me about them?"  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:40 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Now it was Auron's turn to talk. "When they were my proctors, I noticed something very interesting. The two sisters were one in the same, but they were also completely different people. One of them was very impatient and had a very war-like attitude, while the other was quite placid, always attempting to calm her down. As far as powers, I believe Tadashi is better in that department". Auron then turned to Tadashi saying, "Tell them what they tried to do to your kidney".

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:46 am
(Wow, you guys are really behind...his username is Ultimashade, and I saved him already from Kai and Havock. His rpc is in the academy right now)  

BluewolfofMibu

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:49 am
((Th..the hell! Well I hope someone tells our RPC's otherwise we will be wasting our time.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff