Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The forest of Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:58 am
Agito walks out of the cave to see a bright light. "Hmph who ever did this must be a powerful light user, it cant be defacio, he is not the kind of person to do that, but anyways i guess ill have to turn this place back to the way it was." he said as he activated his demon cloak and it spread through out the forest flooding it into darkness once again, the light dissapeared. Agit then started to walk back into the cave. "Now i must find him." he said.
{Enters cave}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:18 pm
The scar in the ground Nokay made kept on shining out light keeping the forest in its new, beautiful state.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:47 pm
(Dude you don't have near enough power to begin to beat my light power let alone beable to make a whole forest turn dark. Edit your post and it stays as I left it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:18 pm
Hakora vi Britannia
(Dude you don't have near enough power to begin to beat my light power let alone beable to make a whole forest turn dark. Edit your post and it stays as I left it.)

(A: you left the forest, henceforth diminishing the light
B: The forest is initially dark therefor it wouldnt take much to restore that status.
Although you should try and get more points dude.)  

Saint Tobias

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 pm
(C. I created this forest moron I am aware how I created it and D. Your power isn't anything to be glad about ether, you were weak when I had Riku.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:54 am
Hakora vi Britannia
(C. I created this forest moron I am aware how I created it and D. Your power isn't anything to be glad about ether, you were weak when I had Riku.)

(I think I have 75 points in dark, which is what I would call extremely powerful)  

Saint Tobias

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:51 am
(No you have 10 points in dark and your strongest weapon is a 75 point weapon with not much to it that was easy to beat. This guy has 10 point weapons which can't hope to beat a 100 point weapon.

As I said this is now the forest of light.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:31 pm
(dude your messing up the who plot, the forest cant be light when cry is turning dark thats why he pick the forbbiden forest)  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:23 pm
Hakora vi Britannia
(No you have 10 points in dark and your strongest weapon is a 75 point weapon with not much to it that was easy to beat. This guy has 10 point weapons which can't hope to beat a 100 point weapon.

As I said this is now the forest of light.)

(no I have a 120 point weapon where 1/2 the points in the weapon are transfered to dark.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:24 pm
Until you get that weapon accepted and added by the sensai you don't have it. Grow up and stop wining you kids.)  

Hakora vi Britannia

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:59 pm
Hakora vi Britannia
Until you get that weapon accepted and added by the sensai you don't have it. Grow up and stop wining you kids.)

(It was accepted by the guild leader, so stop thinking that your better than anyone, cause you are'nt.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:50 pm
[there is to be no fighting in the forums, and Riku, your new character doesn't even have the light element... as for you myst, your characters base stat is its base, although yes, when using the weapon it is increased by 60. NO! I don't want the forest changing... once you create a thread, it is the guilds thread unless it is a PRP... I don't want to see any more fighting, you can't change the domain of something unless you have one of the three

1. your godly in strength
2. your element is at least 100
3. you have permission

now, continue Rp'ing, please this is a fun Rp, not a fight. ]  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:00 am
Awesome Sensei
[there is to be no fighting in the forums, and Riku, your new character doesn't even have the light element... as for you myst, your characters base stat is its base, although yes, when using the weapon it is increased by 60. NO! I don't want the forest changing... once you create a thread, it is the guilds thread unless it is a PRP... I don't want to see any more fighting, you can't change the domain of something unless you have one of the three

1. your godly in strength
2. your element is at least 100
3. you have permission

now, continue Rp'ing, please this is a fun Rp, not a fight. ]

(Sorry sweatdrop )  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items