Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Grass Plains of Kusa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:50 pm
Ryuuki looked over at Akira. "Sensei, does this mean Kuromaru can come along?" he asked. "Also, when will we resume our mission?" he added. Ryuuki was glad to have been training, but he also wanted to get the mission over with. If Akira thought that he needed to train more however, Ryuuki would not complain.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image

Kuromaru stared at the sky once more. "I feel this is not going to end well. Why would you do such a thing Arekku Sensei?"He had spoken these words to himself but loud enough for anyone else to hear. He then looked over to Ryuuki. "You wouldn't happen to have a water scroll with Chuunin level water tech on in would ya?"Kuromaru figured it was best to start training while he could.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:46 pm
Ryuuki looked over at Kuromaru. "You're kidding right?" he said as he reached into his traveling bag. He pulled out a massive scroll, which he handed to Kuromaru. "This scroll that Kazuma gave me has every up to date jutsu, except for some of the newer ones out there." he said as he tossed the scroll over to Kuromaru. "Be sure to give it back when you're done with it though." he added.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:53 pm
User Image

Kuromaru grinned widely. He looked at Ryuuki and bowed as he thanked him. He opened the scroll and began to read through it looking for key jutsu that may be able to help him in any situation.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:05 am
Tadashi sad down to rest and gather his chakra. "As far as training goes I'm at my limit for now. I'm going to rest and gather my chakra in case we need to fight. Just let me know when we are leaving."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:06 am
WereWeasels
Ryuuki looked over at Akira. "Sensei, does this mean Kuromaru can come along?" he asked. "Also, when will we resume our mission?" he added. Ryuuki was glad to have been training, but he also wanted to get the mission over with. If Akira thought that he needed to train more however, Ryuuki would not complain.

"Yea, sure." Akira seathe his sword. "We ever you guys are ready and rested, cannot walk into a friendly village without a full tank of Chakra."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:18 pm
Ryuuki decided that some training would be needed, since he hadn't many jutsus that could help him defeat a foe. He spit out his gum, which had already lost it's flavor long ago, and walked over to Kuromaru. As Kuromaru read the scanned through the scroll at his own pace, Ryuuki peered over his shoulder, scanning through the jutsus that were being passed for anything he found helpful. As soon as he found a suitable amount of techniques, he walked farther off from the group, so that nobody could get hurt from his training.

Ryuuki went through all of the jutsus he had learned over in his mind, before starting his training. The first jutsu he would try was an E ranked one, and so would be quite easy to learn. He quickly performed a few handsigns and looked at the earth in front of him. As soon as he had finish, the ground shifted and a small hole appeared in front of him, Water immediately started to fill in the hole, and soon it was completely full.
[[Mizu Sousetsu no Jutsu (Water Founding Skill) Learned!]]

Ryuuki was happy about having learned the first jutsu so easily, and decided to move on with the next jutsu. The jutsu was a D rank one, and would be slightly harder. Ryuuki quickly performed a few handsigns, expecting the jutsu to work. Nothing happened.
[[1]]

Ryuuki shook of the failure and attempted the jutsu again, performing the handsigns. As soon as he had finished, a large curved wall appeared in front of Ryuuki which would have easily deflected many types of jutsus.
[[Ohitsuji Kashira (Ram head) Learned!]]

Ryuuki had learned the jutsu he felt he would need, and sat down on a patch of grass. He looked over at Kuromaru, who seemed t still have been training. "Akira sensei, I'm ready when you are" Ryuuki said to Akira as he lied his head down on the grass.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image

Kuromaru spotted one jutsu he thought would useful but in orde to learn that he needed to learn another first. Before he attempted the techniques he read back over the scroll. The techniques read Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique) and Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Transportation).

Kuromaru stood up and laid the scroll on the ground. He looked over the handseals required for Mizutamari no Jutsu. He quickly made the handseals and began to focus on turning himself into a puddle of water. He slowly began to melt into the ground. Water began to spill out of his feet, forming a puddle around him. He then slowly began to get deeper and deeper until he was completely submerged. With a handseal he dispersed the technique and flew out of the puddle.
{{Mizutamari no Jutsu learned}}

Kuromaru looked back over the scroll and realized that Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Transportation) could only be learned if he was standing atop a body of water. He cursed himself and continued to look over the scroll for more helpful techniques.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:12 pm
[[It takes two posts to learn water puddle technique...]]

Ryuuki looked over at Kuromaru with one eye open. He sat up straight, having seen the jutsu that he had learned. Hey... that can be useful... he thought to himself s he stood up. Ryuuki wstood over the water hole he created earlier, and attempted the jutsu. He quickly performed a few handsigns, expecting to sink into the water. Ryuuki sank into the water, though completely solid.
[[1]]

Ryuuki reattempted the jutsu, after getting back up on the water's surface. He quickly performed the needed handsigns and looked down at the water. His body started to become liquid, and in no time he turned into a body of water, mixing in with the water of the water hole.
[[2]]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:13 pm
{{I figured as much. So I made it a bit long. I can stretch it and split it in that post if you want?}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:18 pm
[[It doesn't matter how long it is, it has to be two attempts. I've had single attempts at a 30 attempt jutsu longer than that, just to show that size doesn't matter]]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:22 pm
WereWeasels
[[It doesn't matter how long it is, it has to be two attempts. I've had single attempts at a 30 attempt jutsu longer than that, just to show that size doesn't matter]]
{{Everyone says one long attempt can make up for two but whatever.}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:23 pm
((it means that you can make one post with all the attempts in it kinda like

blah blah blah

1/2

blah blah balh

2/2

(jutsu learn)

get what I mean?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:48 am
Tadashi stood up after along enough rest feeling fully recharged. He walked over to Akira ready to leave. "Well I'm ready Akira. Now we are just waiting on the other two."  

Zaphiakel

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:26 pm
[[Yeah you guys have been at "camp" for 6 days now, I think its time to continue the mission.]]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff