Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:07 am
((Oh my. XD))

User Image
Lerista was oblivious to the riot in the kitchen, he wasnt in the same room. Though the hiss of the door opening had him wake up slightly to see a tray placed on the dash. He smelled something definatly feminine and opened his eyes more with a stretch. Seeing her staring at the screens he smiled and took the tray, letting the chair slowly raise itself back up. With another yawn he looked at the screens to make sure they were on course then back to her. "Its your world, your home. I was checking to see which faction has a hold on the slave market for that planet." He looked at the food and smiled. "Thank you very much for the food." He figured the cook must know she is on now, but not of the scuffle. Eating some of it he smiled and looked at the screens. "Oh thats right, you've never been on the bridge before have you?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:10 am
Nelliel saw her eyes dart to the lock at the head of the cage. She smiled, thinking that she was going to try to open the lock without the key. THe key just happened to be Miss Melanie's forefinger print, it was not a very pickable lock.

Lear's tail swished back and forth as he waited for the terrified guards to bring him his food. They slid the slab of meat between the bars and Lear sniffed it, smelling the rotting contents and the maggots worming their way through it. He growled and reached outside of the cage, grabbing the guard who screamed, terrified of being eaten. "S**t, not another one!" One of the guards exclaimed as they all grabbed onto the guard and pulled against Lear, who was terribly hungry. Lear eventually won and pulled the guard in, then he went over to the other side of the cage and roared at him. The guard, completely terrified of Lear, fumbled with the keys to the cage so that he could get out. He finally got the key into the lock and quickly got out, trying to shut it on Lear, who was desperately trying to get out. The guards succeeded this time, pushing Lear back into the cage and he lay down, throwing the rotten meat back at them, while sulking for the fact that the meat smelled horrible.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:22 am
Mai scratched at her neck again, the hairs growing in made her very itchy there. But it wasn't obvious since her longer hair covered over the bare skin. "What does this say?" She pointed to one of the screens at the text beside a picture of an area she recognized near her village. She scratched here and there, at the places that were healing up. It was always itchy when she was healing. Of course, she also needed a proper bath.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:24 am
User Image

Finishing up the loaf she had been given, the bread was rather refreshing and filling, she crawled over to the lock, ears flickering the sounds going on outside the room/storage space she was in, hearing a bit of commotion. She leaned up against the bars as her left arm slid through the cage and onto the pad lock. She closed her eyes as she tried to feel for a knob or a key hole, but to no avail. She did feel something smooth, as if it were a screen. Hearing a sharp beep which made her jolt back a bit.

"......" She turned to the other cat, her language slowly coming back to her, yet it wasn't the native tongue, but rather a Earthian sounding dialect.

"... H-hello..?"

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:31 am
((Luna are you talking to my character?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:33 am
User Image
Lerista noticed her scratching over her skin and was at first a bit confused before he chuckled and looked at where she pointed. "This identifies the primary village they gain they're slaves from. Once we get near here we will have to send a few probes out to scan for points of interest turrents, troops and things of the like.." He looked back up at her and smiled. Setting the plate down he stood up and beckoned her to follow. He didnt really speak until he got to the door and slid it open revealing the bathroom. "I dont suppose you know how to use this do you?" He raised an eyebrow in question.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:33 am
Little Kokeshi Doll
User Image

((Nu-uh. To the cyan text coming from heartless... At least... I think I am. Lol. Where are you in all of this?))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:37 am
Luna88
Little Kokeshi Doll
User Image

((Nu-uh. To the cyan text coming from heartless... At least... I think I am. Lol. Where are you in all of this?))
((Okay just making sure. My character was bought by Lerista, they're both on his ship now.))

Mai glanced over to the bathroom. She came up to the door with curiosity. Her nose wrinkled and unwrinkled. "What is this room?" The light inside of it made the room very bright. Her pupils had to take a minute to adjust. There were a lot of contraptions that she did not recognize, many of them had handles.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:46 am
User Image
Lerista sighed slightly as he knew this was going to be a long day. "This is a bathroom, where we do our...business. I'm judging from your scratching and dirty fur you would probably like a shower...no offense." He walked in a bit and turned the handle to start some water. "This is for hot." He turned the other one. "And this one is for cold. When you have it at a temperature you like hit this with the curtain close." He pointed to a switch and pulled the curtain closed. When he hit it the water came out of the above faucet in a hiss and he looked towards her. "See?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am
Nelliel grinned and said in a broken kind of Earthian, "Hello! Nelliel..." She guestured to herself before continuing, "You... Nah?" Nelliel wasn't efficient in this language but she could get her point across as she asked Nah, she pointed to the other neko in the cage, wondering what her name was.

Lear nervously swished his tail back and forth as he watched the other pet's from the very back row of the store. He was very curious and wanted to know what they were, besides the Humans, which he recognized immediatly.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:53 am
Mai looked like she was trying hard to learn this technology. She experimented with the faucets, trying to figure out how the hot and cold work. Once she felt as though she got the hang of it, she looked down to her ragged leather cloths, in which just barely covered her. She wondered why Lerista wasn't trying to break her down or even treat her like a slave.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:00 am
User Image

The engravings on her bell shimmered the lit room as she turned, ears flickering to the creatures. The engravings read Lunaleska Vitesse.

"Luna..." her voice quivered a bit as she cleared her throat. "Where are we?" the sound of her vocals seemed a bit stronger that time, her eyes began to scan the room, the other cages, etc. She started getting a sense as to where she was and her current purpose.

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:03 am
User Image
Lerista followed her gaze and flushed for a moment but covered it up by walking out. Keeping his back to her he spoke. "I'll get you a spare suit until we can get you some better clothes." He closed the door behind him and headed to his room. Shaking his head he tried to clear the image. This was defiantly not what he should have in mind for the moment. Walking into his own room he picked up some clothes flipping through them. So far for a wild beast she didnt act that bad. That was until the cook knocked on the door. Letting him in he looked at his torn and bedraggled clothes and his eyes widened slightly. Listening to his story he shook his head. "She is my slave now and apparently needs a bit more taming then I thought." He sighed and waved his hand to dismiss the cook. He took the clothes and walked to the bathroom that he left her at and cracked the door open to place the clothes down for her to find.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:18 am
Mai was already in the shower. Unlike most cat species, the tiger enjoyed basking in water so you could hear her purrs among the sounds of the water pouring from the shower head. The water was soothing against her wounds as the dried blood, dirt, and oils washed off and into the drain. If this is what she got to do daily, she didn't mind being tamed. Well...a little.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:24 am
User Image
Lerista hesitated hearing her purrs and smiled as he slid the door back closed. "Definatly an interesting one." He went to a nearby terminal and checked the guides to see how their course way. Sighing he walked to the bridge to make some modifications. It was apparent that they hit a flare somewhere and drifted a tad bit off course. He picked up the readings of something faint in the distance. "Hm..." Picking up a distress beacon he smiled. It was a transport ship that had been attacked at one point or another. Cutting the engines he let the ship cruise slowly towards them. "Computer stop the ship at 0045." He left the bridge and into the cargo bay. A transport ship disabled in the middle of space equaled profit. Smiling to himself he started to suit up in his armor.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff