Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 1 Training Grounds: Senseii=Auron Ryoku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:44 pm
((I honestly don't care but thats not the ruling even with the scrolls you need someone at least a chuunin to read the scrolls and teach you. I guess a lower ranking ninja isn't suppose to be able to read it.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:58 pm
((Everyone, please disregard Zaph and continue as I said to. If anything happens, dont worry, Ill take the heat. biggrin ))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:33 am
(huh, I'll be sure to keep that in mind, I guess I'll go back and edit my posts)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:06 am
Tadashi wondered around look for someone from the Anbu squad. When he stumbled upon a couple of ninja training. He stayed hidden as he often did and observed their training.  

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:54 am
((Seriously guys. Post faster than this. This is absolutely horrible. Is one post a day so much to ask?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:10 am
((eh, Quaylan is in the middle of an uber post i guess)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:59 am
((Quaylan: No PLEASE PLEASE do not use a picture of Sasuke...I'm getting seriously sick of seeing Sasukes running around the guild...))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:48 am
((wtf is going on I was going to help out Quaylan and now he no where to be found))  

Zaphiakel

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:14 pm
((god this is why leaf bores the hell out of me.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:19 pm
((Quaylan, if you do not post within 3 more days, I am kicking you out of the squad. You have not posted for almost a week without even making a report in the Hiatus thread, plus there was no notice. Sorry if I seem like a jerk but about 3 people are waiting on you, it is rude to make them wait so long))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:43 pm
ooc; >.> had some stuff to settle and kind of forgot plus my computer froze when I tried to post and I had to get off and izann idc its not like I can pull a kick a** uchiha picture out of my pictures file

___________________________________________________________Jiro Kokurai Uchiha
"I never give up, I never go back on my word until I reach my goal"

User Image

When Jiro had attempeted to sweep him he had noticed Vincente wasnt on the ground but in fact standing. 'How the hell did he do that' that question was buzzing around in his head. Jiro's hand had some burn marks he could still fight but it was a stinging sensation. Seeing that Vincente's arm was back in his control he knew he must being hurting. As Vin was going into a tackle positon Jiro had a move in mind. When he stood up he grabbed his sword and thrusted the silt attempting to hit Vin's chin. (the silt is the bottom part of the sword grip)

~UnBreakable Pain~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:16 pm
((Small tip: You dont have to do what zann says))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:47 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente was really expecting Jiro to get out of the way, not retaliate. He hit the ground as soon as he was hit, once again using the momentum to keep moving. That didn't work though, the dry ground got him distance, but not like he wanted, he needed to be closer to Jiro. He charged again, inconspicuisly drawing his swords. He stabbed one blade into the ground and jumped on the hilt. He jumped again, swinging the second part of the blade. The first blade was pulled out of the ground with it, good for Vincente.

(go complexly simple techniques)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:23 pm
occ; I tried to do that to you look at 0:40 also from 0:00 to 0:21 should be are combo or something

___________________________________________________________Jiro Kokurai Uchiha
"I never give up, I never go back on my word until I reach my goal"

User Image

When Jiro had hit Vincente with the hilt of his sword he didnt think from the impact he would fall. 'Damn' he thought but he didnt show no emotion to what had happened. As Vincente slid on the dry ground Jiro started to think of what to do. While he thought he came up with a plan he noticed Vincente stabbing the sword into the ground and leaped off the hilt. 'What is he planning to do?' as he was confused of what he was doing. However, it hit him Jiro thought he might have another sword but it was a hypothesis he wasnt sure. As soon as Vincente pulled out two swords he did a couple of back hand springs to get away. He then grabbed some shrukiens out of his pouch but serectly they were attached to a small and thin wires so when he threw it and Vin tried to dodge he could still get him. He then his shrukien at Vincente at full speed avoiding in vital organs.

~UnBreakable Pain~

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:46 pm
((Good God this is taking to long. If you guys keep fighting the next chuunin exam will come around soon and you guys wont even be near ready. I am going to let Zaph interrupt the fight when he gets on and take Quaylan away for personal training, and Ultima will be under my personal tutelage, so don't worry about having to learn stuff on your own))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff