Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage Palace (Luo Vs Kai) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:35 pm
LT rushed in to the area throwing projectiles at enemy he could see, he staid back though protecting Luo's flank. "Luo sensei, Zane told me to tell you to kill em already, and that i should assist you in this fight."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:53 pm
iFlurryOfDancingFlames
(You guys should probably just kill him...since he's waiting for help. I think he may just be stalling for time)

Yea, he is stalling for time so he can get back up, so whats the time limit on how long we wait.  

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:17 pm
((Well Lt you were never in here so all your actions in here are void/null since there is already three people on the mist team,so bye.Also Luo you have no right to post an attack on me,i was on a few hours ago and i asked for an update and i didnt get one before i logged off,you have to wait for people here,i have a life and i had 6 pages of math hw so yea i even said that on the previous page that i had real life issues going on,so i say you cancel your last post and give me a chance to post,since dark already attacked me before i could even reply my name or rank or anything.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:23 pm
(Um, he has the right to attack you. And I'm actually not biased, since I'm a sound shinobi.)  

Yuki Miojin

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:25 pm
((I dont care what you are bounce.And that wasted all the time i had for the day so when your wondering why i havnt posted remember all these retarded post i have to make cus everyones impatient))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:27 pm
(( stare I've seen you online like four times since basically 24 hours ago when Dark attacked you. It would take a good thirty seconds to type your name and rank. I could have attacked yesterday, but I actually sat around and waited for you to log on. After seeing you log on multiple times and not bother to check on the status of your RPC which was in danger in the first place, I grew impatient. There's nothing stopping me from attacking you at all. So deal with Dark's genjutsu. If you somehow manage to get out of that little situation, my attack stands. If not, I'll delete my attack and let you live. That simple.))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:34 pm
Ty stood there as he was unbale to leave.He was forgeting evrything he knew.

((Ummm im not to sure how to make this post but here it is. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:44 pm
(You still didn't do anything against Hanzo's attack. Despite you having sharingan, Hanzo is a Kage, and genjutsu class, and has a sharingan of his own. You did nothing to stop his attack, so you would still feel the wind. Your defense is pointless. Plus, I doubt any of the crew would agree to what you just did)  

Yuki Miojin

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:49 pm
((Ummm, so you're just gonna bypass that whole genjutsu cast on you huh? I'm tired of you B.S.'ing your way out of attacks and battles. Just take the genjutsu man, at least your character doesn't die that way. Seriously, just own up and get it over with so the crew doesn't have to get involved, this is a severe waste of everyone's time.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:05 pm
((the crew is watching, and Yun kinda wants to kill the intruders of the mist. Don't make me read over whats been going on and get involved.))  

Cain the Blade

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:35 pm
((I've read the jutsu description and have made my verdict as a crew member.

Polar, Ty has been affected by the genjutsu and is trapped. Since you are a chuunin, making you more than 1 rank lower than Kage and that, if I'm reading correctly, you are a puppet class and not a genjutsu or medical class, you are trapped and cannot escape. Fix your post now and consult with Dark about how you should post it correctly.

This conflict is over.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:55 am
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Ty stood there as he was unbale to leave.He was forgeting evrything he knew.

((Ummm im not to sure how to make this post but here it is. ))
((Its 3 seperate posts read the description of the jutsu I put in the post))  

Dark-Ninja70

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:11 am
((Order hath been restored. I still wanted to kill somebody though xp ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:52 pm
((I didnt come here to attack Polar, i came more as a messanger by order of Blue. Plus i have been here since the office was destroyed. Just havent posted cuz i had homework too, but this is not about me, this is about you.))  

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers