Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage Palace (Zane and Sunso vs Fenrir) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:57 am
((Any idea when this fight is going to continue?))  
Scrapples generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:26 pm
(Edited, My village is under attack, I need to take care of it.)

Kazuo's sharingan begins to spin after he opens his eye and watches the windmill technique being performed. He hoped to copy it. After he attempts to copy it he looks over at Zane being sucked into the air and makes handsigns. After Zane dismantles the windmill Kazuo runs under him as he would come back towards the earth and let out a blast of air that would force Zane to fly back into the sky leaving him stuck in the air for a few seconds more. After letting out the blast of air Kazuo gets the mental message from Leo and quickly rips his weights off and speeds back to the Cloud village, invisible due to the urgency of it.

(Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough)

Hatake Chakra:
110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu -1=49
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu: 131 -1=130

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:30 pm
(Hanzo ditched the fight, he deleted his post and is not a part of it)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:28 pm
Zane Hajime
(Sorry, ignore any posts that I made last night, I was on a couple of medications and I kinda still am...nyways back to this fight)

As the giant windmill began to swirl, Zane didn't even bother holding himself back. He didn't need to, he just let it take him away in the air as formed a single seal, the tiger seal. Suddenly, he would feel a burning sensation on the back of his neck...a single teardrop mark appeared from it. As he traveled rapidly towards the spinning blades, Zane held out his right hand, water forming rapidly around it from the moisture in the air creating a sphere of torrential water. Growing closer to the blads, Zane launched the water sphere straight at the base of the windmill, timing it so that it hit the base of it. The sphere of water cut through the base as if it was paper as the windmill was cut in half, toppling over and causing the wind to stop. Landing back on his feet, Zane looked back at the other two and stood on the defensive.

_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir stood and watched Zane destroy the windmill as he sent his bone throughout the ground. A thick layer of bone then seeped out over his skin, covering him a flexible wolf-decorated armor. Yajuu, meanwhile nodded to Fenrir and swung his sword around and finally lifted it to the sky. The darkening clouds above cackled with even more electricity as streaks of lightning shot between them. Then a strange cracking sound came from Fenrir and suddenly two large skeleton-like wings bursted from Fenrir's back and extended out to his sides. The spaces in between the bone were laced with a black-colored lightning chakra. With one strong flap of these giant wings, Fenrir was propelled into the sky, where he stopped at eye-level to Zane (assuming kazuo's wind thing keeps you in the air. If not then Fenrir is on the ground). He faced Zane and didn't waste any time blitzing through handseals. "This is your last chance." Fenrir warned. "Submit."

((Complete Bone Armor, Storm Wings))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:08 pm
(what's the rule on this guild for copying jutsus down? because the jutsu Zane just performed can't be copied)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:17 am
(The rule is Sharingan can't copy bloodline or Clan jutsu. I'm not sure about any other copying rules though.)  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas