Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ookami Base (READ FIRST POST) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:19 pm
bb3000ae
((you all just lost the game))

[[*demented look in eyes* you know what! scream ******** the game! ******** it! AHHHHHH *shoots self in brain*]]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:20 pm
With pyro out of the genjutsu he jumped out of the way and grabbed Hay with him and put his hands on the ground and created a dome around Kazuo and put his hand out and closed it creating thousands of spikes from the dome heading towards him

pyro hasu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:20 pm
tc_pistols
bb3000ae

[[*demented look in eyes* you know what! scream ******** the game! ******** it! AHHHHHH *shoots self in brain*]]

((lol wait til I send a guild annoucement saying that XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:22 pm
pyro hasu
With pyro out of the genjutsu he jumped out of the way and grabbed Hay with him and put his hands on the ground and created a dome around Kazuo and put his hand out and closed it creating thousands of spikes from the dome heading towards him
§_Scrapples_§

(Pyro you aren't out of the genjutsu you still forgot what your were doing for the past hour. You looked at me and I performed it.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:26 pm
(yes i am if a genjutsu is used then another person can just touch you and pour the chakra into you disrupting the genjutsu...need more info on it watch wen naruto was fighting itachi along with granny chiyo and sakura and kakashi)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:27 pm
bb3000ae
tc_pistols
bb3000ae

((lol wait til I send a guild annoucement saying that XD))

[[ XD do it lol hell i'll pay for it to be sent if its under 3k! It would be hilarious!]]

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:31 pm
pyro hasu
(yes i am if a genjutsu is used then another person can just touch you and pour the chakra into you disrupting the genjutsu...need more info on it watch wen naruto was fighting itachi along with granny chiyo and sakura and kakashi)

(Wow I explained this like 4 times. When I snap my fingers the genjutsu happens. You forget what you were doing for the past hour. She can disrupt your chakra all she wants after I snap my fingers but you still would have forgotten all that happened in the past hour. I'm going to just post since i'm sick of the ignorance in your posts.)

Kazuo jumps through the dome straight for Pyro aiming his katana for his heart once again. This would most likely be un-expected.

(Earth Military Movement technique.)

109 Academy Jutsu -1=108
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
33 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu: 128 -1=127

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:34 pm
((Lol scrapples why don't you just go seven-wings on their azz?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:35 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((Lol scrapples why don't you just go seven-wings on their azz?))
§_Scrapples_§

(Because I don't need it to beat them plus i'm pretty sure Rahenno is going to show up soon.)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:40 pm
Rahenno stepped inside the barriar. He looked around and spotted a hole for that base. he slowly
decended into the base, he looked around and seen the aftermath of what seem like a battle.
Rahenno smriked and want to a lower level of the base, still nothing. He finally went to the lowest
part of the base and seen Kazou fighting Pyro. "He still in this?" he said to himself . Rahenno
watched and entered his Hyouton st 2  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:41 pm
§_Scrapples_§

(Ok Pyro you can post now. Order will be Pyro, Me, then Rahenno again.)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:49 pm
(one jumping out of the dome would make you get hit by the spikes and im looking right at you nothing is un expecting plus genjutsu is not everlasting so i still remember you)

Pyro shock his head as he moved out of the way making handsigns and smiling then put his hands to the ground and Twin blade master

"why have you summoned me" He asked

"nothing much just a ninja trying to kill me" pyro said putting quotes on kill

"well then let me at him" he said with a furious voice pulling out his twin blades.

User Image  

pyro hasu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:53 pm
After Kazuo would pass Pyro after Pyro dodged the katana Kazuo would plant his foot on the ground behind Pyro and spin around and swing his blade to cut Pyro's back after Pyro crouched on the ground to summon the summoning.

(I went through the dome with earth military movement technique.)

108 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
33 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu: 127

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:57 pm
(so i'm not in this now ok i'm gonna kill you.)aro made handsigns and an ember clone and it would distract him the real aro jumped and landed near him and looked at him but the clone did the same but on the oppisite side but there was not much space to react if he would see death himself.  

Aro97

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:59 pm
§_Scrapples_§

(Aro I didn't add you in there because most of the time I don't understand a thing you type. Like the post you just made.)

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff