Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Iron bars O//A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:35 pm
Luna saw the glint of hatred in his eyes, and she sighed. "Blade huh?" She nodded and smiled, noticing he didn't have a translator. She wondered when they could leave, she didn't like this place, not one bit. "Do you think a translator would be easier?" She pulled out something form her purse and started to put her hand through the bars. Luna felt a shock as her fingertips went past the barrier. She quickly withdrew her hand and dropped the translation device inside the cage. Luna stared at Blade's collar, and then the pulse of electricity she now saw around the cage. She clenched her teeth. "IronFist?" Luna called over to him. She hid her anger, and turned to look for him. She wanted to leave now.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:48 am
Blade looked at the translator device and sniffed it. He knew what it was and hated it. It made him more docile in his mind. He moved it away from him a bit and looked at her confused by the anger in her eyes as she looked at IronFist.

Iron Fist came over with a smile on his face. He looked and saw the translation device but didnt care for it. "I'm sorry I forgot to give you the key to his cage...but we'll have to move him first." He waved his hand and a large machine lifted his cage and started carrying it to the door. "Have to understand he is very dangerous."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:19 pm
jokester120
Mark stopped as he passed a cage with a girl that growled at everyone there. walking up to the bars he stayed just out of reach "whats your name?" he asked in a gruf and narled voice as he crossed his arms.

Liz Looked up at the man and growled.she pointed to her collar.It read: Elizabeth Adalwolf She grumbled some words of hate to him under her breath and turned away from him.Still growling of corse.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:40 pm
Mark simply nodded and kneeled down next to her cage "Well Elizabeth where were you procured from?" he asked simply with half a smile on his face. As he staired at the growling girl.  

jokester120

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:45 pm
"does it really matter."she said."its not like im ever going back there anyways."her tail curled up behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:51 pm
"And how do you know that?" Mark asked as he looked up for a moment then back to the girl "what would you say if....na you wouldn't care" he added as he started to stand up.  

jokester120

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:56 pm
Her ears pircked up,and she looked back at him,"what?what wouldnt i care about?"she asked despretly  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:00 pm
"Ah well seeing how I'm director of combat operations I could possably maybe get you back home but seeing your reply to my being here. Shows you dont care." he said as he stood up fully and looked down at the girl.  

jokester120

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:08 pm
"well--"she turned completly around,"im always like that.but~hearing that your combat operations guy,that seems much more fun then going home"she smirked as her tail wagged behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:17 pm
Mark smiled as he knelt back down to look at the girl "Can you stand?" he asked as he looked for Iron Fist. His hand was wrapped around a small peace of paper.  

jokester120

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:19 pm
"of corse i can."she placed her and on the top of her cage,"but its alittle short in here."she pointed out.her tail still wagging.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:32 pm
A man in one of the Iron Fist suits came over and bowed a bit. "Excuse me sir, will you be purchasing her?"  

Lord Blade Icestorm

jokester120

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:40 pm
"Good" Mark said to her before turning his attention to the man "Well it depends on weather we can make a deal." he said drily to the man he lothed these men. If he wasn't tied up with his duties he'd see to it that everyone of these evil men hung for crimes of somekind.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:51 pm
The man nodded and looked at her the back at him. "Alright so the price my boss set on her was a grand. That doesnt include any reeducating devices."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

jokester120

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:53 pm
"And what makes you thing I need reeducating devices?" Mark asked the man with a scowl as if the words tasted of ash  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff