Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:09 pm
"Natsu-chan! Wait! If you wait for Aniya, we all can go. It's been years since I last went over there. As long as I let my mom know."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:12 pm
"Why?" He asked, as he gave him a strange look. Even if he still lived with his parents he would have still gone anyways without telling them. It wasn't like they were going to die if they went there, what was the harm? He then shrugged it off though not wanting to start an argument or anything.

"Ten minutes is as long as im waiting, before heading over myself." He said, before leaning against a nearby tree and crossing his arms over his chest. He then rested his eyes, as listened for footsteps of anyone coming.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:24 pm
IkumiAngel
"Why?" He asked, as he gave him a strange look. Even if he still lived with his parents he would have still gone anyways without telling them. It wasn't like they were going to die if they went there, what was the harm? He then shrugged it off though not wanting to start an argument or anything.

"Ten minutes is as long as im waiting, before heading over myself." He said, before leaning against a nearby tree and crossing his arms over his chest. He then rested his eyes, as listened for footsteps of anyone coming.

"My mom tends to worry about me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:32 pm
Natsu began to slightly frown, as he opened his eyes and looked towards him. Atleast Kaze had someone who cared for him, though every time he got close to someone they slipped out of his grasp never to be seen again. He didn't care though, he never wanted to see his real parents again. He soon began to clench his fists, as he diverted his gaze from Kaze.

"Why don't I go ahead, and check out the area?" He suggested, wanting to be alone for awhile. He always got so worked up when people mentioned there families and how they worried about them. He envied people like that in a way, though he would never admit it.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:34 pm
"Don't get close to the palace till we get there, k? If Aniya doesn't get here soon, I'll join up with ya."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:38 pm
"Sure." Though he didn't know how well that was going to go. He would probably end up venturing closer towards it out of curiousity to find a way inside. He then began to walk off, as he waved over his shoulder to Kaze. He took in a deep breath to calm himself down, before taking off at a sprint. He was going to get a good look around the area, before the others came so he knew where certain things were.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:50 am
Aniya came running around the corner, hair flying as she went. Why did her class go so late? She'd run off to leave her books at home so she could have to lug them around, which made her later. She clambered to a halt, and panted slightly. This was why she liked water...even if you got tired, there was still water around...so you didn't feel thirsty or tired even if you were. She looked up and saw Natsu going away towards the palace.

"Hey Kaze-kun, where's he going? Is he not coming with us?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:25 am
"Hey Aniya-chan! He was just going ahead until you got here. We need to quickly run back to my place, since its along the way, to let mom know I'll be out, then we're heading to the palace. Natsu-chan wants to see it."  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:50 pm
"Ok...sure. It'll give me a chance to say hi to your parents...he does know that he can't actually get very far into the grounds right?"

Aniya straightened up and put her hands in the pockets of the pants she'd changed into. "Oh wait..we can call him 'Natsu-kun' now instead of san?" Aniya asked, realizing the title.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:02 pm
Natsu came to a stop once he got to the edge of the territory of the Crystal Palace. He decided that in the end it was best to wait for Kaze and Aniya, instead of just going by himself because he was blinded by his emotions of his past. He just wished that he knew why his parents did what they did, instead of just abandoning him. He had nearly died several times living on the streets, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:07 pm
"I think so, but I'll call him Natsu-chan anyway." So they headed off to Kaze's house quickly. He opened the door and called for his mom.

"Kaa-san!"

"Yes Kaze?"

"Me and Aniya are going to the arcade."

Luna headed out and smiled at the two. "Well, take care you two. Be careful and stay away from the palace." She smiled and looked at Aniya. "Take care of him Aniya?"

"Ja ne Kaa-san!"

((Incase you don't know, "Kaa-san" means mother and "ja ne" means see ya later.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:14 pm
Natsu found a stump that was sticking out of the ground a couple feet from the castles boundaries, as he sat down on it. They seemed like they were taking forever to arrive, but then again he was anxious to find out more about this Crystal Palace. It was almost hard to believe that just a short while ago he wanted nothing to do with it. Now he was trying to find a way to get inside.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:49 pm
"Hai! I'll take care of him!! Ja ne!!" Aniya smiled and replied at Luna. Waving, she went back outside, and placed herself on the sidewalk, facing the direction of the arcade. They'd always known a small out of the way path to the palace from there, which was the only reason-in Aniya's opinion-they hadn't been caught yet.

((It occurs to me...what do friends call the parents? Like in the U.S. it's Mr/Mrs. ...how does it work in Japan..like what would Aniya call Luna? Just plain Luna-san? Luna-sama?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:13 pm
Mercuryangel
"Hai! I'll take care of him!! Ja ne!!" Aniya smiled and replied at Luna. Waving, she went back outside, and placed herself on the sidewalk, facing the direction of the arcade. They'd always known a small out of the way path to the palace from there, which was the only reason-in Aniya's opinion-they hadn't been caught yet.

((It occurs to me...what do friends call the parents? Like in the U.S. it's Mr/Mrs. ...how does it work in Japan..like what would Aniya call Luna? Just plain Luna-san? Luna-sama?))

((it would Luna-sama, I think. Let's just go with that...))

As they got closed Kaze called out to Natsu. "Natsu-chan! We're here!"  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Natsu quickly stood up, as he dusted off any dirt off his clothes. He then nonchalantly made his way over in the direction where he heard Kaze, as he shoved his hands into his pocket. He's light colored pants he was wearing appeared to be two sizes to big, and he was wearing a black tanktop. He quickly spotted them not to far away from him, as he took one hand out of his pocket as he waved.

"Took you long enough." He said jokingly, as he grinned at them.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff