Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Prisoner of an Unknown Fate (1X1 Roleplay) (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:00 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to her as she scolded herself for not thinking about him and then suddenly felt her hand grab his, forcing him along with her as she led him down the hallway. Soon as they arrived at a room, he walked inside when she asked him to and nodded."Well, okay..." He told her softly and looked around.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:52 pm
Çhαntal M¥rtlë ЯοοЌ:;
"Well, here's your room. Are you hungry?" She asked, letting Sirinus wander around his room. "There's a small bath with a pump behind those doors." Chantal motioned towards a smaller door on the right side of the room and then looked at Sirinus.

{[ooc: ]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:38 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus took a good few minutes looking around the room, seeing a nice comfortable bed, instead of the hard cement floor. He looked to Chantal and nodded,"Yes, please." He told her when she asked him if he was hungry. Then he heard her speak of where the bath was and looked down the direction, seeing the bathroom door on the right side of the room."Thank you, miss." He told her softly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:52 pm
Chantal couldn't help but raise and eyebrow at the elfs last comment. 'He thanked me? What happened to mister you'll-never-tame-me-rawr?'
"You're welcome?" A grin sneaked it's way onto her lips but she covered it quickly. "I'll be right back with something to eat."

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:00 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to her, seeing no expression change on his face. He could see a small smile on her face and gave her a raised eyebrow look. He nodded and replied,"Okay...I'll be here..." He told her, looking back into his room, thinking about escaping for a moment.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:49 pm
Chantal nodded and left the room quickly. Thankfully the hallways were empty, so taking a tray of food wouldn't seem so out of place. As she rounded the last corner and entered the kitchens.
'I never asked what he felt like eating.' She frowned but shrugged her shoulders as she grabbed what she could find, unsure of how much Sirinus felt like or could eat.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:07 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus thought for a second about escaping out the window, wanting to get out of this house and leave to the elvish land. Then a thought about messing with Chantal, acting like he had escaped. All this came into his mind, but he didn't know if he really wanted to do that to her. But, he wasn't going to become a slave like this, he didn't like it, not one bit.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:49 am
Her arms now ladden with a tray of food Chantal slowly made her way back. The tray wasn't heavy, just awkward as she navigated the hallways. 'For once I'm glad no one's running around.' She stiffled a laugh and lightly knocked with her foot as she waited for Sirinus to open the door.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:59 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus sighed softly to himself, finally deciding that Chantal was nicer than most of the humans that he had seen or been near, especially her father, so he would stay, under certain conditions. If those conditions were broken, he would leave this place and search on his own to find the forest."She seems nice right now, but I'm sure she'll change soon." He said softly and then heard the knock at the door. He soon made his way over to the door and opened it for her to step in.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:09 pm
Çhantal M¥rtlë ????:;
"Finally!" Chantal sighed and dropped the tray on the nearest table. She sighed and placed her hands on her hips, grinning at Sirinus. "I didn't know what you liked, or how much you actually wanted. There's more, but for now this'll have to do."

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:16 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to the tray, then back to Chantal as she came inside. He walked over and nodded to Chantal."It's fine....I'll eat anything, even try human cuisine.." He told her softly and looked to the food, wondering what was good and what wasn't. He soon sat down and chose something out of the plate and started to eat. He was hungry, after only eating slop for the past few weeks or months.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:51 pm
Çhantal M¥rtlë Rook:;
She smiled as he sat down to eat. 'Elves eat different food than us?' She wondered but pushed it into the back of her mind. Shoe couldn't ask such a stupid question, it would wound her pride too much.
She grabbed a pear from the tray and pointed at the small biscuit in Sirinus's hand. "You sould be careful with those, they're really sweet."

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:18 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus took a few bites of several foods, actually taking a liking to them as he looked through and chose different dishes. Before he ate the biscuit, he heard Chantal's warning and chuckled,"Well, I don't know. I've had several sweet foods back home...I'll decided that..." He said to her and took a bite out of the biscuit. He was surprised by the sweetness instantly as he chewed."Wow, I guess that is sweet..." He said to her softly and took another bite out of the biscuit.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:02 am
Çhantal M¥rtlë Rook:;

Chantal just smiled behind her pear. Taking another bite she chewed and swallowed before asking, "What do elves normally eat?"
Mentally she slapped herself. She wasn't going to ask that, but with nothing else to say it seemed right. And the curiosity was eating away at her inside.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:27 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus continued to eat through a slice of meat that had been prepared well for him, until he heard Chantal's question about his diet back in the Forest. He thought for a moment and then replied,"We eat alot of grown vegetables and fruits, more so than meats, because they are good for the diet and body, however, we do eat a few meats as well, like deer, venison, and such. We can drink anything that you humans can drink, even can probably take a few more drinks of alcohol as well, without getting too drunk..." He told her softly, continuing to eat his slice of meat. Curiosity was in her mind, he knew, and he didn't mind explaining it to her really.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff