Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ruins of the Mizukage Palace Zane Vs. Fenrir Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:30 pm
((Again, I'll keep it simple. It's not whether you could've dodged it, but that you didn't dodge it. I made an attack, you didn't defend against it, thus it goes through. It's just that simple.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:32 pm
((....I...know. That was the gist of my last OOC. But I'm far from out of this. Just waiting for Zane to post something.))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:38 pm
((It was? Sorry, it didn't sound like it, especially after your last sentence. Zane's situation is even more hopeless than yours. lol I really went out of my way to make sure there was no complaint he could give to get him out of it.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:04 pm
((Haha, nah I mean I don't doubt it's the same move with different translations, and my day has been too annoyingly busy for me to continue OOC'ing instead of just figuring out a way to remain alive. As for Zane....I really don't know how that'll work out. I guess we'll just have to see. You really did go out of your way on that one.))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:08 pm
(OOC: Yay! So Luo doesn't die 4laugh ! Wait.... I got that right, right? I don't know, I'm just really confused right now sweatdrop .)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:17 pm
(join the club xd )  

kadann Hyuga

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:24 pm
...we just had an argument on Kai remember?

Whatever, the only reason why I was still in this guild was because BB was complaining about a Mizukage so I guess now that they got one, I have no reason to be here anymore. I'll accept death since I've held you up for way too long xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:30 pm
(Can i have your sword if fenrir doesn't want it? My rpc's brother(Don yuan) has Hyoton)  

kadann Hyuga

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:32 pm
(Nuuu it would go to hero or the mist 7 prolly cause that is a strong sword and will prolly be kept as a mist weapon if fenrir wants to keep this village in order)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:34 pm
((Heyyyy, I'm not exactly dead yet. I mean, I'm damn near close, but not exactly down and out.))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:34 pm
(I'm not rping in this guild anymore so yeah definitly ^_^that's if he doesn't want it, though i don't see a reason why fenrir would want it since only hyoton users can use it. Have fun with it, it's an awesome sword rofl Oh and just so we're clear, I did not have any scrolls on me going into this battle)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:35 pm
(Fenrir's disbanding the mist seven apparently, but Thats ok. I wasn't really expecting to get it XD)

Edit- (oh cool)  

kadann Hyuga

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:47 pm
((Hero is the only mist 7 left anyways...))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:50 pm
((kadann or hero can have the sword if you want. Mist seven is disbanded, but if it makes this village any stronger I don't see why I shouldn't give lend it to ya. Really though Zane you're going to leave the guild? That sucks. I mean you could always just start a new character or something in the village and watch Mist rise to new power. There's no telling if it'll work, but it'll be entertaining at least to see what Fenrir does with the place with you and luo gone. Speaking of Luo, what are you going to do now man? With Zane gone, are you leaving too?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:53 pm
Nah, I'm in a ton of other guilds right now and like I said, the only reason why I stuck around was because my rpc was the Mizukage. Since I don't have it anymore then I don't really have any other ties. And you saw how my activity went form online all the time to on every four days. crying  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff