Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you do here?
  Roleplay some random NPC.
  Roleplay a dominant mansion resident.
  Roleplay a submissive resident.
  Roleplay someone who arrived by accident.
  Roleplay as a strange creature.
  Ignore this roleplay.
View Results

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:54 pm
A small scream would escape the females lips at the cracking of the whip, her form would jerk a bit away from it as it hit the floor with force. Shaking nervously and from fear of being hit, the female would carefully, yet quickly enter the house as she was told, afraid of being hit.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:33 pm
Slipping through the great double doors, Hawk gasped at the sheer size of the Hall. There were musicians and a dance floor as well as a banquet set out on the long tables. Hawk turned around several times just to take it all in. The beautiful tapestries decorating the walls were exquisite to behold.  

Kittyhawk Luvcat

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:49 am
By the Main Entrance:
The wierd Maid heard the sound of the Horses, and looked out.
Then she swore massively, moved fast to an assortment of light switches, and hit a few.

As several lights was starting to light up the Main Entrance on the outside, a cart, and its steeds, swung up by the stairs to the Main Entrance.
The Duchess had arrived.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:24 am
By the Main Entrance, there now stood a small cart, and two ........ Pro-Play "horses" ..........
User ImageUser Image
Out of it, stepped Dutchess Maria, closely followed by something that moved like a dog .... or was it a large cat?:
User ImageUser Image
She said, very loudly, in a demanding voice:
"Who is responsible for the outdoor lights?!"
By the doorway, the oddly dressed Maid grumbled.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:05 am
The female would watch in amazment at the size of the house. Her grey opticals would widen a bit as she watched the maid, staying near the doorway as she was still nervous and scared of that of the whip and maid, her body shaking slightly due to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:09 am
Again, the Dutchess spoke Loudly:
"Maidine! Who is responsible for the outdoor lights?"
User ImageThe wierd Maid, obviously called Maidine, grumbled loudly, stepped outside, and said:
"That would be me, Maam!"

"So why was they not already turned on when i entered here?"
Maidine grinned, as she gave the sub indoors a glance.
"A wandering sub distracted me, Maam!"
The Dutchess had now walked up some of the stairs, and now stood just below, nearby, Maidine.User Image
"Did you just say Wandering Sub, Maidine?"
"Yes, Maam."
The Dutchess looked past Maidine, onto the newcomer, with kind, yet demanding eyes.
She smiled, and turned back to Maidine.
"I see. Now go fetch a regular Maid!"
"Grrr.... Right Maam!"
Maidine went to the great downward stairs, and went down.

The Dutchess turned towards the so-called "wandering sub", and said:
"Now, Miss. Do you have a name?"  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:46 am
In the Great Ballroom
The Maid said to Hawk:
"This is the Great Ballroom, you may return here once i've shown you the other rooms that i am supposed to show you."
She started to walk along the wall, to the right of the Great Doors, and turned around to see if Hawk was following.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:00 pm
Hawk tore her eyes from the beautiful room to see that theMaid had something else to show her. She turned and followed her.  

Kittyhawk Luvcat

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:37 am
The young female would look towards the woman that spoke to her, her cheeks a soft pink from nervousness as she nodded. "Y-Yes ma'am.. It's um.. Alexandria.. I.. I'm really sorry for bothering you all.. I just.. I was just walking and.. Found this place.. Again ma'am, I'm sorry.." She'd look down,her auburn fell down her as it hid her face, her hands folded neatly together in front of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:01 am
"Good."
The woman smiled.
"You may call me Dutchess, or Maam, as you just did."
She went indoors, the Main Entrance Door still open, and looked around.
She then took a closer look at the "wandering sub" called Alexandria, and said:

"Ok, we may have use for you here, but i need to know a few more things.......
What are you good at? You may not answer with anything sexual. nor may you answer "obeying Orders", or any such."

Outside, the .... horses .... seemed to become a litte restless.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:12 am
The Great Ballroom
In the first corner, in the Great Ballroom, that the Maid reached, she opened a small door ..... well, it wasn't really small, it was just looking small, so near to the Great Doors ......
The Maid held it open for Hawk to go through.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:39 pm
Stepping forward, Hawk blinked to let her eyes adjust to the dimmer light. She walked forward a few paces so as not to block the door, and she tripped. She caught herself before she toppled onto her face. "What's this?"  

Kittyhawk Luvcat

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:09 pm
Alexandria would blush a soft pink as she'd blush a soft pink, looking down as her auburn hair fell with her. She'd bring a single finger to her lips before looking up to the woman, her hand shaking slightly. "Um .. Well.. I'm good at writting poetry.. A-And um.. Cooking, cleaning, nursing .. Um.. Psychology.. And um.. Outdoor activites.. And um.. Umm.. Animal care.. And.. A-And.. " She'd begin to run out of things she was good at. The thought of the whip entered her head as she'd make a small gasps, flinching at her thoughts as she was afraid she'd be hit for not saying the right things.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:42 am
By the Main Entrance.
"You'd make an exellent Maid ......."
The Dutchess seemed to think for a second, and then continued
"....but you seems to have become shaken up by ... Madine ...
.......... so, i'll give you a choise."

She paused a while.
"First, i need to know, just to be sure, if you have an Owner, Master, or similar already. If you do, i'll just borrow you for a while, and if you don't, i may give you a choise.
So, do you have an Owner or Master or such, currently?"

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:57 am
"N-No ma'am.. I don't.. Well .. I mean I do but, it seems he's disowned me ... We haven't spoken in a good while and.. When we do speak, he tells me I'm not a very good pet .. So.. I think he's disowned me.. " She'd frown as she spoke, her head going down as her auburn hair fell gracefull around her face.  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games