Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dirty Little Secret open accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gameibash

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:08 pm
"Because I bit off the hand of the last man who picked a fight with me." He said grinning. "Not really, they think I am a violent monster, so they caged me."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:09 pm
Crea looked over at the wolf boy and tilted her head. He looked like he would make a good bodyguard, but she doubted that he would make a good companion as well. She did not want to get bit, as she did not know if the wolf virus would spread to her as well. She turned her gaze back to the girl she was talking to. "So... what are you? I am not overly familiar with the creatures around here." She blinked, thinking about taking her. She would need to know about any special needs if she did buy her.  

Youkai_of_Jealousy

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image

"well from your looks..." she said and paused "your a demon so you are to react and feel that way" she said as she looked at Lucifer she then knew what he is from the way he walk talks and all it can be seen as then reaches for the lock of her cage and just pick it with her nail. Yuki then punch the opening of her cage and stands up "now this is better bigger space" she said and stretches

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:13 pm
Kimi took the glass and smiled. "Thank you." She smiled kindly bowing her head before raising the glass to her lips. She smelt it, it didn't smell appetizing. She slowly drank in a slight amount. She strongly disliked the taste so she drank the rest quickly since she was thirsty. "Uh...." She rubbed her cheeks and shook her head. "It, tastes kinda weird." Her head felt a little light and she looked at Cory.  

oOMyMelodyOo

SowyDrift

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:16 pm
Lolita hadn't had a conversation with anyone this long for a long time. "Oh, I am a half blood vampire." Smiling now, she was happy to have someone to talk to. This time, her smile wasn't some smile to throw over in any conversation, this was an actual smile. ''Also, my names Lolita. Lolita Carter." she said. She didn't care if she were to buy her or not, she just wanted to keep the conversation going.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:16 pm
He slides out of his chains and goes up to the edge of his cage. "So are you looking to buy?"  

Gameibash

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:17 pm
Lucifer grew angry and grabbed Yuki by the arm. "Stay in your cage." He muttered in her ear. Grinning he leaned in and laughed. "So, how many masters have you had?" He asked in an almost too quiet whisper.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:21 pm
Crea smiled back, and wiggled her ears. "I am Crea." She weighed the cons and pros in her head, then nodded to herself. "I will buy you, if you promise to do what I say. Is that alright? I do not wish to be abandoned at the worst time possible." Her right ear twitched at the small commotion with the demon man and the girl named Yuki. It was really getting on her nerves, and she was now seriously considering knocking him over or something.  

Youkai_of_Jealousy

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alexandrea Farris

-----------------------------------

Alexandrea smiled. "I think I might consider you...as a..umm...companion!" she said happily. She hated the word slave. She took out her wallet then thought. 'Maybe $10,000' she thought. She walked over to the man selling the slaves. "May I please bid on that boy over there." when she asked and the man aked how much she whispered the price. He gasped then said "That's the most we've had on him.". Alexandrea smiled then walked back to Harea's cage.

-----------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:24 pm
Cory leaned closer to her, her lips grazing her ear. "First times always taste kind of weird." She kissed the top of her neck, very lightly, before moving away and pretending nothing had happened. "Ah! We're almost home," she noted, taking the glass from the girl's hand. She lowered the car window and simply threw it out on the road. The limousine stopped soon after, and parked itself in front of a very large mansion, with two white columns framing the heavy black doors. "It's here."

sterek

Tipsy Genius

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image

As yuki was grab by Lucifer she then was forced to sit down on her cage "you know i'm not yours yet" she said looking at him "i got thousands already they just made me clean and cook like house old things.." she said as she put her hands on her chains they were very tight not wanting her to even walk far also not to kill anybody for there blood.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:26 pm
Lolita nodded her head quite eagerly. "Promise." she said. She saw Crea's ear twitch and she looked around until she spotted the man from earlier and the girl. Sighing she looked back at Crea. "Sickening. I know." she said and made a face at him.  

SowyDrift

Gameibash

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:29 pm
He sighs, releaved that he no longer had to stay in the foul smelling pit. "Your money will not be wasted."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:31 pm
Lucifer laughed and looked at her. "You see, I am the consumer, you're the product, you have no say in my purchase." He muttered putting his hand on her chin. "You're quite the brat aren't you? You clean and cook, perfect."

Kimi felt tense as Cory kissed her neck. She looked upon the large mansion and sighed. "So much to clean." She laughed to herself, for one glass of Brandy, she got pretty drunk. Her cheeks were a consistent rosy color. "It's, pretty."

oOMyMelodyOo

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:35 pm
((WAIT!!! I am soo confused! Is Crea buying Harea or Lolita?))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff