Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:16 pm
((I was thinking the same thing, but this is much more entertaining.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Yumi just nodded and then slowly stepped away. She had hoped to know what it was about but she knows very well that fights against Fenrir or with Fenrir can sometimes change the landscape of the area.

"Where do we go now Yumi-chan?" Mai said outside the office as she jumped out of Yumi.

Yumi simply shrugged and continued walking off.

"Lets go eat!" Mai shouted with glee as she skipped around and spun around.

Yumi smiled a bit then scratched her head. "Yeah we can have a snack." she replied to her sister then they were already away from the building.

((You can if you want to but beware Mai is a very unstable personality blaugh ))

KazElli

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:44 pm
(Lol So is Daiki/Ryu. Sharing one mind with yourself and a person you fabricated to protect yourself is kind of unstable)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:49 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir turned his attention back to the fight, relieved that he wouldn't have to worry about Yumi and Mai's safety.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

KazElli

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:57 pm
hector rouge
(Lol So is Daiki/Ryu. Sharing one mind with yourself and a person you fabricated to protect yourself is kind of unstable)

(( Ehh your choice its an RP I'll just go with the flow if you want to ask my RPCs))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:16 am
(Lol already did in the cage)  

Havok-Trance

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:24 pm
((If the building has not been destroyed ignore this, I spent like 2 1/2 minutes on the post the build this building. So Fenrir if you can keep it to a minimum with the uber jutsus.))  
Supernal_SOul generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:52 pm
(Sorry i've been working on a research paper and its due today!)

Sengetsu's forehead protector received a second gash as the anima attacked. He stared at the shinobi below. "I've had enough of this..." He formed a single seal, his arms in hsi sleeves the seal was clearly visible to his opponent. His chakra spiked incredibly, as he related the jutsu. "Zama Hashin - State of Control." The moment the words escaped his lips his seal shifted and his body began to darken, as if a shadow had cast itself across his skin. Several patterns glowed across his body through his cloak, and his eternal mangekyou eyes became filled with a demonic glare. A massive black flame emerged growing at massive speeds, amdist the flames he shifted his seal and he became six in number with four of his shadow clones casting the wind sword technique increasing the power and speed of the amaterasu. His final clone begun a long chain of seals and the ground violently shook, as slowly a massive blade began to break the earth's surface. Sengetsu himself remained in the skies watching the events unfold.

Supernal_SOul

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:17 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun walked in to see Fenrir. His eyes widened as he felt the ground shake. Rushing to the window, he swings out and stabs his halberd into the wall and swings up to the roof, pulling the weapon with him. He watches as the familiar character rose into the sky. Yun's teeth almost crack as he clenches them.

"Sengetsu...you ereally were still alive..."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:31 pm
Sengetsu's chakra control in this state was phenomenal, the jutsu all cancelled themselves, he did not move his eyes from his target while the clone continued to allow the massive windmill to arise. "Alive?...no I merely exist now...and If you wish to continue existing as well it would be wise of you to just leave." The maneuver was instant, one of the clone broke away appearing before the ninja, its fingers dancing trhough one another to form multiple seals. "Fuuton: Renkuudan" The clone's voice was solemn, its right arm swiftly pounded itself in the abdomen and a massive blast of chakra infused wind was released from the ninja's mouth. Sengetsu was unphased by the chakra being used, his power in this state was temporarily limitless. However he would need to wrap this up quick.

Supernal_SOul

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:23 pm
((Sen, what is the Zama Hashin jutsu? I looked at your profile but I couldn't find anything on it, and you don't have a custom jutsu list. Also Yun isn't fighting (yet) so please don't post twice in a fight before I can respond to the first one, and you're going to want to specify who or what you're aiming for since you just say you cast something but I don't know what you're casting at.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:40 pm
((Then respond damn it. And the Zama Hashin i think is one of the techniques that whats his name....damn it, the guy with the triple bladed scythed used. If not, then its something damn close))  

Cain the Blade

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:47 pm
((Didn't we ban all of hidan's techniques? And when did sengetsu get into the sky? I'm so confused...@_@))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:00 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun watched angrily as Sengetsu used the technique. He slams his halberd into the ground and braces for the impact.

"Damn it Sengetsu! I thought you were done with the destruction!!!"

The wind's power increased as Yun is thrown from the roof, his arm fracturing and his shoulder dislocating from holding onto the halber, still in his hand. As he flies towards the gates. He mouths something to Sengetsu.

The Rock is peaceful and flourishing, just as you wanted.

Cain the Blade

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:30 am
(Zama Hashin, Hakemoto clane state of control grants me unlitmited jutsu usage for twelve posts. Tei hakusha, got in the sky, stopped attack aimed at you to redirect chakra towards Yun. Currently there's a giant windmill rising from the ground, it technically should have replied yet to give you a chance to do so haven't replied yet to give you a chance to do so before it destroys everything.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff