Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Temporary OOC thread. lol Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:22 pm
((just fight))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:29 pm
"Mizu..." That was all she said and all all he needed to know.  

Rockgirl809

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:38 pm
Scrapples

(I said that I left my chakra coming out of the ground. You said that you were 8 feet about the ground then moved 6 more feet higher after the chakra came up leaving 4 feet between you and the chakra. My clone got hit by the slashes but while that was happening I came out of the ground I was hiding in below you then the chakra covered me (which was constantly flowing even when the clone pulled away leaving me time for it to fade away in the next post.) as I jumped out of it with the rasengan leaving 4 feet between us before you could even notice me being below you which you wouldn't since if you stand up right now and look straight ahead you can't see below your feet so you wouldn't notice me. Either way you couldn't have burned your way through my resengan, nothing like that ever remotely happened even in Naruto EVEN if you could react in time. You aren't two times faster then me let me state. You are about as fast if not less faster. I don't want the fight to end, I am trying to show you how you are god-modding. Right now you are doing too much of it to pass to jounin. If you are wanting to call it a draw then that wouldn't be right because I have SO much more chakra left I could outlast you chakra wise by a billion so this fight isn't even half over.)

((First here's a definiton of god moding, SOME people like to throw it around like little panzies because things isn't going their way. The fight hasn't even really begun and you say I'm god modding, yeah confused whatever.

"God Modding" is in essence when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. And example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try.

-It can be killing or injuring a character without the player's express permission.
-It can be when they simply can’t be hit and dodge all attacks or anything for this matter aimed at them.
-It can also be using other characters that other people RP with. In other words, if you do not RP as
Legolas, then you cannot have Legolas say anything, or do anything, without the player's express permission.

The absolute worst is when they make out another character to be what they’re not, just to make their own character seem superior. They make others seem weak, screaming for help, when they’ve made it quite clear about their advantages and strengths. This is called power-play. It’s a strain of God-Modding, but instead of just being irritating, it’s offensive to boot.

(( Wouldn't I be looking down at the clone(Hell yes), seeing as it was just in front/under me, I would notice you, bro. If you used the assassin genjutsu or somehow became invisible, then yeah instant hit. How can I just expect it to just keep flowing, you aren't a very descriptive rp'er. I can react it time, you don't want me to be able to, that's a fact. No sir, Im definatly faster than you, my blade that grants me assassin sanin speed breaks the rank barrier, shuurai tekkan doe and the other style I mastered adds insult to injury, not to mention all the other styles I have. As I said, my attack clearly beats yours, you may not want it to, but it does. It isn't like that's the only way I could get out that, I just thought that would be a good way to make this battle more epic, more fun (which is the point of rp'ing, having fun). I thought a battle with buddy scrapples the raikage would be very fun, but man have you proved me wrong, I best you one time and you go off the scale. Seriously, I know your strong rankwise but...nevermind, yeah you could outlast me in chakra, If I remember correctly, I didn't say you couldn't))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:08 pm
(Yes and that definition of God-modder fits you perfectly. Thank you for refreshing my memory. You are too descriptive to the point where I don't understand what your character is doing and it all gets jumbled together because it isn't worded properly. Who approved your sword? They must have been on crack when they did because something like that SHOULDN'T have been approved. I have hatake speed plus the cloud village taijutsu training so I have the speed of a taijutsu user plus the taijutsu style and my rank. The thing is I can easily get out of your attack and continue on RPing I just don't like the fact you are god-modding. Whatever, i'll continue but watch yourself as you continue.)

Seeing his blazing fist coming towards his resengan sooner then it happened and realizing it would be too powerful Kazuo suddenly flaps his wings away from the attack and using the art of walking on air creates a step for him and pushes away so he is able to avoid the attack before it hit him. Kazuo's resengan fades as he lands on the ground and he smiles as he jumps backwards 10 yards to gain distance from Ryugan. At the same time his angelic cloak appears over his clothes and his eyes glow green. Kazuo realized that he couldn't best Ryugan in taijutsu but he could best him in Ninjutsu by far. While Kazuo was fast this boy had some uber special talent in speed and that would help his chances in becoming jounin. Suddenly a large hurricane would surround both Kazuo and Ryugan and begin sucking out the air inside after he made handsigns. This would leave no air for the flames that Ryugan used to survive. Kazuo holding his breath lifts a huge slab of earth out of the ground and throws it at Ryugan at incredible speeds then Kazuo drops into the ground so he could breath some air keeping a close eye on Ryugan though moving away from his original position under ground so Ryugan wouldn't know where he was unless he could see underground.

(The art of walking on air, hurricane vaccum, Earth Release: Earth plate barrage, earth military movement technique.)

Angel cloak stage chakra bonus added in.

116 Academy Jutsu -1=115
92 Gennin Jutsu
77 Chuunin Jutsu
53 Jounin Jutsu -2=51
41 S-Rank Jutsu -1=40

Total Jutsu: 132 -4=128  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:28 pm
((lol, I'm not god modding unless my moves are ill-legit, all of them are legit, *Hulk hogan voice* BROTHER!! Not to mention the only reason I haven't been hit is because Fir explained how I could get out that sword attack unscathed. I was just gonna get stabbed in the ribs. You on the other hand, should've got hit with my afterimage thing, just I "thought" you were my buddy so I let it slide, and because I thought this battle was about fun. Those flames were solified to mimic my blade, not to mention the SS rank flames that surrounded them would be more than enough to cut you hatake blade, I just wanted to point that out.

I'll reply tomorrow, my projects hella hard, a sorry if I got you pissed *Hulk Hogan voice* BROTHER!!!! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:51 pm
((This is where that fight with you and pyro comes into play, remember he didn't type him dodging your attack, so it caused the death of him?? You didn't type dodging the shuriken, only the kaseiken , though it won't cause the death of you, lol. The shuriken automatically home in on their target also.))

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
As Kazuo jumped back, dodging his powerful Kaseiken technique, the flaming shuriken that lunged at him suddenly struck his waist on opposite sides with a huge force of power, leaving a gash and some mild burns where they connected. They cut through Kazuo's dragon scales with no problem, it's as if nothing was even there, though the shuriken would've gotten deeper into Kazuo if he hadn't taken that slight precaution. Immediately after the shuriken hit, Kazuo would suddenly be surrounded in a giant tornado of SS rank flames, burning him semi severely as they spun with intense heat and very strong flames. The flames were very strong it would be likely that Kazuo would close his eyes either due to the pain or the fire that threatened to blind him, this would actually make his next attack more likely to land. The shuriken would hit his waist and go further off behind Kazuo before they turned around, coming in for another strike. He would probably have trouble dodging this due to the fact that he didn't have Byakugan, so if things crept from behind he probably wouldn't be aware. Ryugan simply flew a few yards away from the attack, gazing on in amazement. Ryugan's Kaiseiken died down back into it's regular blaze fist. Suddenly a huge amounts of bone swiftly crept onto Ryugan's whole body as his left eye suddenly flickered, he had activated his Byakugan, now Kazuo wouldn't be able to hide anything from his eyes, unless he went underground. Ryugan the pulled a spear like weapon from his back and began gazing intensely at Kazuo, to see how how much damage his assault would do on him.

User Image

- Zenmenteki Hone Gusoku-(Complete Bone Armor) (B rank)
- Uwayaku Hone Soujuu - Superior Bone manipulation (C rank)

Chuunin can perform: 94(all months and stuff) -2
38 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu -1
32 Chuunin Jutsu - 1
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:55 pm
(Your shuruken can't move fast enough. I jumped away before any of your attacks hit me in my response to that post. So by the time your blazing fist would hit my rasengan the shuruken would get to me. But I jumped away before either attack hit me.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:02 pm
Scrapples
(Your shuruken can't know I'm there and home in and hit me when you barely even know that i'm under you. I jumped away before any of your attacks hit me in my response to that post.)

((I didn't say they did, I stated they lunged at you when you appeared, That was my doing. Still you jumped to dodge that kaseiken, ti even clearly states in you reply that you dodged the attack(not plural). Plus, you said yourself that you were close, those shurken hovered around me(when I said they were spinnin.), not to mention they're pretty fast.

This is what you posted :
Seeing his blazing fist coming towards his resengan sooner then it happened and realizing it would be too powerful Kazuo suddenly flaps his wings away from the attack and using the art of walking on air creates a step for him and pushes away so he is able to avoid the attack before it hit him.

You didn't even acknowledge the shuriiken, so that is a hit if you didn't say you dodged it, not to mention that even if you did move out the way, the would still be homing in on you.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:05 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples
(Your shuruken can't know I'm there and home in and hit me when you barely even know that i'm under you. I jumped away before any of your attacks hit me in my response to that post.)

((I didn't say they did, I stated they lunged at you when you appeared, That was my doing. Still you jumped to dodge that kaseiken, ti even clearly states in you reply that you dodged the attack(not plural). Plus, you said yourself that you were close, those shurken hovered around me(when I said they were spinnin.), not to mention they're pretty fast.

Seeing his blazing fist coming towards his resengan sooner then it happened and realizing it would be too powerful Kazuo suddenly flaps his wings away from the attack and using the art of walking on air creates a step for him and pushes away so he is able to avoid the attack before it hit him.

You didn't even acknowledge the shuriiken, so that is a hit if you didn't say you dodged it, not to mention that even if you did move out the way, the would still be homing in on you.))

(But that means I got away from them for that brief amount of time until they would continue in on me after I landed on the ground which by that time they wouldn't be able to continue because I sucked all the air out. I don't need to acknowledge that I dodged the shuruken when it's as obvious as that. Not only that but I did say that I dodged the "attack" which could include the shuruken because that is your "attack.")  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:12 pm
Scrapples
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples

(But that means I got away from them for that brief amount of time until they would continue in on me after I landed on the ground which by that time they wouldn't be able to continue because I sucked all the air out. I don't need to acknowledge that I dodged the shuruken when it's as obvious as that.)

((Nope, your wrong on that one, you had little time to react to them in the first place (If you read my post again I stated that) thanks to you getting in for a close attack, only thing that would happen would be the wings flapping and you BEGINNING to step then push off the ground. Also, You performed hand signs if I read correctly, so that would give me enough time to dodge or something before the attack comes. Yeah you would have to acknowledge it, plus it isn't obvious that you dodged it, you stated attack, not to mention you sunk to the ground carefree-like as if nothing was pursuing you, so again, that would be a hit.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:15 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples

(But that means I got away from them for that brief amount of time until they would continue in on me after I landed on the ground which by that time they wouldn't be able to continue because I sucked all the air out. I don't need to acknowledge that I dodged the shuruken when it's as obvious as that.)

((Nope, your wrong on that one, you had little time to react to them in the first place (If you read my post again I stated that) thanks to you getting in for a close attack, only thing that would happen would be the wings flapping and you BEGINNING to step then push off the ground. Also, You performed hand signs if I read correctly, so that would give me enough time to dodge or something before the attack comes. Yeah you would have to acknowledge it, plus it isn't obvious that you dodged it, you stated attack, not to mention you sunk to the ground carefree-like as if nothing was pursuing you, so again, that would be a hit.))

(Obviously I am fast enough to get away before you can hit me because you aren't faster then me. That sword that grants you high level assassin speed wasn't allowed for you to have nor were those bracelets.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:17 pm
Scrapples
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples

(Obviously I am fast enough to get away before you can hit me because you aren't faster then me. That sword that grants you high level assassin speed wasn't allowed for you to have nor were those bracelets.)

((Yep both were approved my brother, again your acting like little baby because things aren't going your way, it isn't like I killed you or anything just post and stop complaining.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:24 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples

((Yep both were approved my brother, again your acting like little baby because things aren't going your way, it isn't like I killed you or anything just post and stop complaining.))

((Sorry for that, just a bit irritated. Seriously though, can we just continue rp'ing, it isn't like you'll die from the attack.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:29 pm
I'm acting like a baby? No I am acting like a crew member making sure you aren't breaking rules which you are.

I'm talking to Ish in the crew forum who said the bracelets aren't and weren't approved I also mentioned that you were using a sword that increased your speed and he said that wasn't approved either.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:32 pm
(This fight is over. Ish said your Profile is a disaster so I can't fight you when your profile isn't correct so yea.)

Kazuo takes a few steps back ending the tornado then walks away from the battle without a word.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff